Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 205 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 3070
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1420

    Rates on backpage

    Quote Originally Posted by Wsst3  [View Original Post]
    Anyone notice on backpage, there's been a lot more. 50, .60, .70 Half hour specials?
    The word I've heard is that a lot of streetwalkers and their pimps are discovering online advertising as the number of smart-phone internet-connected users grow.

  2. #1419
    Banned Member


    Posts: 729

    Lower rates?

    Anyone notice on backpage, there's been a lot more. 50, .60, .70 Half hour specials?

  3. #1418

    Seriously

    Quote Originally Posted by DcComics0810  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, curious to if anyone can shed some light on the art cinema. Never been there before so I wanted to get the 411 on it. Hours? Good time to stop by? Do women stop in a lot? And anything else that might help. Thanks a bunch and if you don't want to post here you can always PM me.
    Dude, not for nothing but RTFF.

  4. #1417

    Art cinema

    Hey fellas, curious to if anyone can shed some light on the art cinema. Never been there before so I wanted to get the 411 on it. Hours? Good time to stop by? Do women stop in a lot? And anything else that might help. Thanks a bunch and if you don't want to post here you can always PM me.

  5. #1416

    Luck? With AFF answer

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyfck2003  [View Original Post]
    Have you had any luck on the site? Was it worth the investment in time and money?
    I was on it about 8-10 years ago, for a couple years. Because the ratio is heavy ended Men to Women, you have to work really hard. I did find 2 Gems, but had to do a lot of working and waiting. You will find unattractive women in a reasonably quick time. Then the other problem, if this is a secret relationship, things can get very "complicated" after a while.

    Because the Women can cherry pick, you'll have to get some pictures of yourself out there, have to write up a clever description of yourself, and then if you get messaged, its like an interview process to find out about you, because she is probably "interviewing" a handful of Guys.

    So to answer your question, I had some luck, money investment was no big deal, time investment was just checking your message box once in a while, but you need a lot of patience.

  6. #1415

    Luck?

    Quote Originally Posted by Huggy Bear #2  [View Original Post]
    Good point on payment, I either paid with a personal check or a bank check for AFF.
    Have you had any luck on the site? Was it worth the investment in time and money?

  7. #1414

    More info on Payment websites

    Quote Originally Posted by Racer1245  [View Original Post]
    Don't use your regular credit card or debit card. They sign you up for regular hits in the fine print. I joined AFF and had a call from my bank when they were going to charge it the 2nd time. They asked me if I really wanted this charge to go through.

    Buy a disposable debit card and put some low $ on it, like $20. Then you will limit what they can get from you.

    I have not worked these really hard but had no luck. Better with Match or POF.
    Good point on payment, I either paid with a personal check or a bank check for AFF.

  8. #1413

    Turn off automatic renewal

    Quote Originally Posted by Racer1245  [View Original Post]
    Don't use your regular credit card or debit card. They sign you up for regular hits in the fine print. I joined AFF and had a call from my bank when they were going to charge it the 2nd time. They asked me if I really wanted this charge to go through.

    Buy a disposable debit card and put some low $ on it, like $20. Then you will limit what they can get from you.

    I have not worked these really hard but had no luck. Better with Match or POF.
    You have to make sure automatic renewal is turned off.

    For example if you sign up for three months, then make sure it doesn't extend your membership.

    They make it somewhat hard to do, but not impossible.

    If you decide you do not want to be a member anymore, then delete your profile and account completely.

  9. #1412

    Payment for web sites

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyfck2003  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever had any luck on fling, adult match or any of the other adult dating sites. I am leery about actually buying a membership. I have had a little luck on chat line but have not tried the web yet.
    Don't use your regular credit card or debit card. They sign you up for regular hits in the fine print. I joined AFF and had a call from my bank when they were going to charge it the 2nd time. They asked me if I really wanted this charge to go through.

    Buy a disposable debit card and put some low $ on it, like $20. Then you will limit what they can get from you.

    I have not worked these really hard but had no luck. Better with Match or POF.

  10. #1411

    Web Sites question reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyfck2003  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever had any luck on fling, adult match or any of the other adult dating sites. I am leery about actually buying a membership. I have had a little luck on chat line but have not tried the web yet.
    On the Friend Finder site, the odds are in the females favor, I can't remember if it was 25 to 1 or 50 to 1, Male to Female, so you have to be patient and work hard to get a reply with someone. You might find a Gem or 2, but will take a while. I don't reccommend, unless you have a lot of patience. Make sure you get a picture of person in advance, if you have a blind meet.

  11. #1410

    Web sites

    Anyone ever had any luck on fling, adult match or any of the other adult dating sites. I am leery about actually buying a membership. I have had a little luck on chat line but have not tried the web yet.

  12. #1409
    [Deleted by Admin]

    ============================================

    Greetings Gentlemen,

    With all due respect, I would very much appreciate it if you would not use my forum to publicly solicit or exchange information on how to find and/or use my competitor's website(s).

    Thanks,

    Jackson

  13. #1408
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Interesting you say that

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else been noticing an upswing in ladies posting in the Non-casual encounters section, looking for stuff that belongs in the casual encounters section?

    At one time, CL used to be fairly reputable, until the stories of the poster robbing the people, the woman who was offering her teen daughter (read Under-Age) for drug money, and just recently the guy who was offering to buy iPhones, was actually robbing the owners as soon as they showed-up. Now, you're taking your life in your hands responding to even the ad of some little old lady selling her bone China set. (You could end-up the bone she makes it from!)

    A friend of mine was mentioning a rash a couple of years ago, of ad upon ad, upon ad, upon ad of posters which gave street names as the town names. And another time, where the same posters were claiming to be college students, looking to make a little scratch. (umm, yeah, but in the non-casual?) And, let's face it folks. How obvious is the word roses, with a large number next to it?

    CL has become the dumping ground of everyone the old mis-quote from P. T. Barnum made. Someone looking for a sucker, to give them money, but give nothing in return. (read the story of P. T. Barnum, having a side-show attraction, called "The Great Egress". (after people paid to see something miraculous, they were shown a curtain, which they went through, that led to the outside.)

    I've all but given-up hope on CL myself. I got a car from there (on suggestion from that same friend) , but now, Even there you're liable to end-up with a license plate you paid $2, 000 for. But, no key, engine, or car.

    Wanderer. :Those who wander, aren't necessarily lost!
    Craigslist was good for sex. BAD for much else these days.

    I looked up a condo rental at a resort area. Looked legit, but the price was too good to be true for the area.

    The rental agreement emailed to me looked okay, but asked for payment in credit card or money order (red flag).

    So I researched the unit in question- NOT owned by the person sending me the contract and NO HISTORY by the association of that unit being a rental unit. Also no one at the association had heard of the person who was advertising in CL.

    So, CL is full of bullshit scammers. No one prosecutes them!

  14. #1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Wsst3  [View Original Post]
    Because 95% of the post are spams. If you reply to those posts, you will likely get a reply to get verfied on some website.

    The other 5% is usually real escorts looking for $ for sex, which is prohibited in the section.
    Has anyone else been noticing an upswing in ladies posting in the Non-casual encounters section, looking for stuff that belongs in the casual encounters section?

    At one time, CL used to be fairly reputable, until the stories of the poster robbing the people, the woman who was offering her teen daughter (read Under-Age) for drug money, and just recently the guy who was offering to buy iPhones, was actually robbing the owners as soon as they showed-up. Now, you're taking your life in your hands responding to even the ad of some little old lady selling her bone China set. (You could end-up the bone she makes it from!)

    A friend of mine was mentioning a rash a couple of years ago, of ad upon ad, upon ad, upon ad of posters which gave street names as the town names. And another time, where the same posters were claiming to be college students, looking to make a little scratch. (umm, yeah, but in the non-casual?) And, let's face it folks. How obvious is the word roses, with a large number next to it?

    CL has become the dumping ground of everyone the old mis-quote from P. T. Barnum made. Someone looking for a sucker, to give them money, but give nothing in return. (read the story of P. T. Barnum, having a side-show attraction, called "The Great Egress". (after people paid to see something miraculous, they were shown a curtain, which they went through, that led to the outside.)

    I've all but given-up hope on CL myself. I got a car from there (on suggestion from that same friend) , but now, Even there you're liable to end-up with a license plate you paid $2, 000 for. But, no key, engine, or car.

    Wanderer.:Those who wander, aren't necessarily lost!

  15. #1406

    Boycott (if you can)

    I know this forum only reaches a limited audience, but can we be cognizant of how much we're paying? Anyone noticing that quick-stops are being posted (and confirmed through the phone) for. 85 to 1? That's ridiculous, and annoying. Should be able to get an in-and-out release for. 5 max. So, I've started telling the girls that's too high and I'm not going to visit. Hopefully we can get prices back in check! It helps them out too, a quick-stop should be that, quick release and mutual benefit for everyone, and this is a chance for us to assess whether to head back for a full visit. Everyone benefits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape