Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 353 of 459 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 403 453 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 6875
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1595

    COming to Philly

    Hey fellow mongers. I am located here in Milwaukee. I am coming to Philly in August. I was wondering if I could possibly get some help / guidance about the Massage Parlor scene in Philly. I won't have alot of time, but I will be alone for a few hours. I don't want to waste my time. Thanks for ay help you can give me.

    TOM

  2. #1594

    According to the web site Corey is back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxfax  [View Original Post]
    Managed to see her just before she left on vacation. She's very cute, and if she's comfortable with you, she'll be very playful as well. She does wear braces, and looks just a few pounds heavier than her pics indicate. Standard fees for standard fun. If she does come back, I'll be a repeat customer.
    According to the web site Corey is back.

  3. #1593
    Quote Originally Posted by engbest  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to try Bella again during my last trip to Philly but didn't have to time. I will be in AC (Borgata) end of June. Will it be worth driving over to Philly maybe try Bella again? Or has Philly scene changed? Can you give me suggestion on Philly or AC since AC board sux. PM me if you don't want posted. Thanks for any info.
    If your going to be at the Borgata why would you drive all the way to Bella not knowing if you can even get in. Mamasan rejected you last time I doubt she will change her mind all of a sudden, but who knows? I would say try if your already in the area but coming all the way from AC to try it's best to chill there. If your up on gambling you can order one of them escorts to your room but now thats a real gamble. My friend was quoted 200 over the phone and later a woman who looked nothing like her internet ad who I would describe- malnutrition tattoos coked up blonde showed up trying to upsell saying the agency gets the 200 and she works on tip. After a while I ended up giving her a 100 extra for my friend. But I've also heard good stories about escorts in AC, so its a real gamble. The AMPs in AC I hear are not too great, I've only known one guy who went to one there and told me it was a really old woman but this was also back in like 2005. But if you do drive down to Philly and get rejected again, try Bangkok Spa, girls are pretty for the most part not ugly at all. Service YMMV.

  4. #1592

    Philly & AC

    I wanted to try Bella again during my last trip to Philly but didn't have to time. I will be in AC (Borgata) end of June. Will it be worth driving over to Philly maybe try Bella again? Or has Philly scene changed? Can you give me suggestion on Philly or AC since AC board sux. PM me if you don't want posted. Thanks for any info.

  5. #1591
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout #2  [View Original Post]
    Good to see a lot of the old timers coming back. I've been back but have only added a few reports in the last year. I will try ad hit a new AMP soon. Sam which one do you recommend, Bangkok?

    KT2
    Right now the whole scene is pretty boring but Bangkok is ok, the girl I had was kind of a clock watcher but she was pretty hot, other reviews say Sara is a stunner, thai girls are something new and anything new is refreshing in a way. Bella lost a lot of top players so haven't really cared about it much, still searching for another AMP thats really great but chances are I won't find one in Philly. Thinking about trying one of the Russian Style or Russian delight places, heard they are the real deal unlike the scams thats been popping up everywhere.

  6. #1590
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    Ah a veteran old time monger, where you been man? Mongering on the down low all these years I assume? The king Kilgore is back too. But lately this board has been pretty dead, some of us are on the other site.

    Myself I haven't been too impressed with the whole Philly AMP scene lately, I think all the girls from back in the day are still working the same like they haven't aged since then. NYC keeps re upping on the hotties who stay to make 200 a pop and Philly gets left with there stragglers. Sucks. Although Bella is not bad and keeps changing girls and Bangkok has some lookers but most are ehhh. Where you been mongering lately?

    Sam Katz
    Good to see a lot of the old timers coming back. I've been back but have only added a few reports in the last year. I will try ad hit a new AMP soon. Sam which one do you recommend, Bangkok?

    KT2

  7. #1589
    Quote Originally Posted by CC Boy  [View Original Post]
    Good to see the old crew still here. Sam Katz. The pimp. I am back.
    Ah a veteran old time monger, where you been man? Mongering on the down low all these years I assume? The king Kilgore is back too. But lately this board has been pretty dead, some of us are on the other site.

    Myself I haven't been too impressed with the whole Philly AMP scene lately, I think all the girls from back in the day are still working the same like they haven't aged since then. NYC keeps re upping on the hotties who stay to make 200 a pop and Philly gets left with there stragglers. Sucks. Although Bella is not bad and keeps changing girls and Bangkok has some lookers but most are ehhh. Where you been mongering lately?

    Sam Katz

  8. #1588

    Lurkers.

    Good to see the old crew still here. Sam Katz. The pimp. I am back.

  9. #1587
    Just deleted a bunch, space made, had messages back from 2003

  10. #1586

    Sam

    Have you cleaned out your Inbox from a few days ago?

    Remember, when you send a message,"Sent Items" gets a copy do, unless you check a box that says don't save it.

  11. #1585
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstHarmonic  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with "Happy One Spa" in Chinatown? It is on 10th between Arch and Filbert in Chinatown. They advertise all over BP.
    I went inside this place in late March to see a lineup and it was more like a police lineup of 2 old hags, I can imagine that nobody wants to spend their money on the two I saw. If your going to venture outside Bella go to PINK or Bangkok. But if you want to try for yourself let us know how it went.

  12. #1584

    Corey

    Managed to see her just before she left on vacation. She's very cute, and if she's comfortable with you, she'll be very playful as well. She does wear braces, and looks just a few pounds heavier than her pics indicate. Standard fees for standard fun. If she does come back, I'll be a repeat customer.

  13. #1583
    Does anyone have any experience with "Happy One Spa" in Chinatown? It is on 10th between Arch and Filbert in Chinatown. They advertise all over BP.

  14. #1582

    Candy at Pink

    She's every bit as sweet as everyone says. Her pretty smile is really what puts her over the top. She's really fun to be with.

    When you see her, you figure her top is so big (especially for her body type) that it must be fake. But nope. Absolutely OEM, and perfectly shaped.

    The only slight negative is that her hand skills are only passable. I've had older ladies that had my moaning wih pleasure, just with their hands. Candy doesn't really have those sorts of skills (yet anyway). I've seen speculation on her age. I dunno if she's twenty or thirty, but not showing the slightest signs of age.

    A lovely girl and a great experience.

  15. #1581

    Sara-Bangkok

    I was also thinking about Candy at Pinks or Bangkok, at the end I went to Bangkok. Unlike Sam, I feel like I should have stuck to Pinks. Like stated the place is located in a very busy area which make entering it awkward. I made an appointment ahead of time for Sara.

    Lead in to the room and wait, in comes a pretty girl with a great body.

    Ts was short and good.

    Massage was good as well but too short.

    On the flip she undresses and all I can say is wow.

    Sara has a great body with great fake knockers flat tummy and smooth skin. Unlike most Asian girls she has a booty as well so the view from both k9 and cowgirl was amazing.

    I did not last long with that view. All in all I had a good tome with a hot young girl, However I would mot repeat. The service was a little too mechanical for my taste and I was not offered any massage after the deed, although I was done early 35 min. I would not repeat although it is definitely worth at least one visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape