Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 353 of 459 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 403 453 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 6875
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1595
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    Ah a veteran old time monger, where you been man? Mongering on the down low all these years I assume? The king Kilgore is back too. But lately this board has been pretty dead, some of us are on the other site.

    Myself I haven't been too impressed with the whole Philly AMP scene lately, I think all the girls from back in the day are still working the same like they haven't aged since then. NYC keeps re upping on the hotties who stay to make 200 a pop and Philly gets left with there stragglers. Sucks. Although Bella is not bad and keeps changing girls and Bangkok has some lookers but most are ehhh. Where you been mongering lately?

    Sam Katz
    Good to see a lot of the old timers coming back. I've been back but have only added a few reports in the last year. I will try ad hit a new AMP soon. Sam which one do you recommend, Bangkok?

    KT2

  2. #1594
    Quote Originally Posted by CC Boy  [View Original Post]
    Good to see the old crew still here. Sam Katz. The pimp. I am back.
    Ah a veteran old time monger, where you been man? Mongering on the down low all these years I assume? The king Kilgore is back too. But lately this board has been pretty dead, some of us are on the other site.

    Myself I haven't been too impressed with the whole Philly AMP scene lately, I think all the girls from back in the day are still working the same like they haven't aged since then. NYC keeps re upping on the hotties who stay to make 200 a pop and Philly gets left with there stragglers. Sucks. Although Bella is not bad and keeps changing girls and Bangkok has some lookers but most are ehhh. Where you been mongering lately?

    Sam Katz

  3. #1593

    Lurkers.

    Good to see the old crew still here. Sam Katz. The pimp. I am back.

  4. #1592
    Just deleted a bunch, space made, had messages back from 2003

  5. #1591

    Sam

    Have you cleaned out your Inbox from a few days ago?

    Remember, when you send a message,"Sent Items" gets a copy do, unless you check a box that says don't save it.

  6. #1590
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstHarmonic  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with "Happy One Spa" in Chinatown? It is on 10th between Arch and Filbert in Chinatown. They advertise all over BP.
    I went inside this place in late March to see a lineup and it was more like a police lineup of 2 old hags, I can imagine that nobody wants to spend their money on the two I saw. If your going to venture outside Bella go to PINK or Bangkok. But if you want to try for yourself let us know how it went.

  7. #1589

    Corey

    Managed to see her just before she left on vacation. She's very cute, and if she's comfortable with you, she'll be very playful as well. She does wear braces, and looks just a few pounds heavier than her pics indicate. Standard fees for standard fun. If she does come back, I'll be a repeat customer.

  8. #1588
    Does anyone have any experience with "Happy One Spa" in Chinatown? It is on 10th between Arch and Filbert in Chinatown. They advertise all over BP.

  9. #1587

    Candy at Pink

    She's every bit as sweet as everyone says. Her pretty smile is really what puts her over the top. She's really fun to be with.

    When you see her, you figure her top is so big (especially for her body type) that it must be fake. But nope. Absolutely OEM, and perfectly shaped.

    The only slight negative is that her hand skills are only passable. I've had older ladies that had my moaning wih pleasure, just with their hands. Candy doesn't really have those sorts of skills (yet anyway). I've seen speculation on her age. I dunno if she's twenty or thirty, but not showing the slightest signs of age.

    A lovely girl and a great experience.

  10. #1586

    Sara-Bangkok

    I was also thinking about Candy at Pinks or Bangkok, at the end I went to Bangkok. Unlike Sam, I feel like I should have stuck to Pinks. Like stated the place is located in a very busy area which make entering it awkward. I made an appointment ahead of time for Sara.

    Lead in to the room and wait, in comes a pretty girl with a great body.

    Ts was short and good.

    Massage was good as well but too short.

    On the flip she undresses and all I can say is wow.

    Sara has a great body with great fake knockers flat tummy and smooth skin. Unlike most Asian girls she has a booty as well so the view from both k9 and cowgirl was amazing.

    I did not last long with that view. All in all I had a good tome with a hot young girl, However I would mot repeat. The service was a little too mechanical for my taste and I was not offered any massage after the deed, although I was done early 35 min. I would not repeat although it is definitely worth at least one visit.

  11. #1585
    Didn't really want to try any of the new girls at Bella, maybe Gloria when she returns so this afternoon I was debating on either PINK for some Candy or Bangkok and glad I went with Bangkok. The area is not that great in terms of location many people walking on the street maybe better for the evening. Was given a choice between 2 ladies, both were pretty. Lady told me 4 girls are working total. No Koreans here just Thai I think. Tina was her name B cups, maybe around 30 pretty face. I just read some reviews on Tina right now, its YMMV. The TS area is smaller but ok, she was really gentle and nice with the TS. Pretty long massage back in the room, I actually cut it off because I was worried about the time. A lot of licking and kissing the body and on to CBJ which was great. I was looking at the clock in the room and when the CBJ started I had 20 minutes left in the hour. She got on top really into it moaning and a little exaggerating but still enjoyed the effort on her part. She kept grabbing my nuts while riding on top which was pretty cool. Then on to mish and doggie to finish with 10 minutes left in the hour, cleaned me up and dressed up was offered a drink, a little small talk a little English not bad and left exactly when the hour was up. Will return to try another girl out of the 4, the other one I seen looked good too. Not a bad place if your looking to get away from Bella. As always YMMV!

  12. #1584

    Out of towner

    Any action to be had in the plymouth meeting / norristown area?

  13. #1583
    Yes, I've heard good things about Bangkok as well on other boards, got to give it a go one of these days. New World last time I saw their lineup of 2 oldies I walked out and never came back. I think a lot of us are used to Bellas standards nowadays and find it even more difficult to venture into another AMP. But Bangkok I think will do the trick. Also PINK is always a good time. Still waiting for a new review on 813 Samson if anyones been there as of recent.

    I know theres a couple more gems out there somewhere though, got to go find them one day.

  14. #1582

    New World

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    Just curious how old did she look? Since mamasan forgot to post her age on the website.

    Looking for another AMP to go to these days, any suggestions?
    I went to New World a couple of weeks ago and had a nice session with Bebe. She's a cute spinner with a bubbly personality. English is good and can provide an enjoyable session with a smile. Just loved it when a girl is cheery, it makes the whole experience worthwhile. The only thing is, this is not Bella, so I suggest to lower down your expection a bit and you'll definitely have a good time.

  15. #1581
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    Just curious how old did she look? Since mamasan forgot to post her age on the website.

    Looking for another AMP to go to these days, any suggestions?
    Sam she looked around 30.

    Try Bangkok if you want to take a break from 1041 and I believe a lot of guys are going to Bangkok also. Last time I went it was super busy just like 1041 I forget the name of the girl I had pretty 20s I think Thai maybe? But wonderful service nonetheless.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape