Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 865 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 365 765 815 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 915 965 ... LastLast
Results 12,961 to 12,975 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6187

    Odd couple on JR

    Does anyone know what the story is on the fairly good looking blonde chick (9 on the SW scale) and clean cut dude that are frequently walking on JR? They look like they should be hanging out at a bar in Royal Oak if not for the fact that they are obviously junkies. I always assumed this chick is working but she always has this apparent boyfriend with her and I always wonder, WTF is up with them?

  2. #6186

    Yep, true

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdirect  [View Original Post]
    The other April is ugly, but very enthusaiastic which trumps over looks in my books any day.
    One of the few fugly chicks I would still party with if her mouth wasn't jacked up. I love her sexual appetite / enthusiasm. This was especially true the day she introduced me to her mother! Can't say I banged a 10 that day, but (knock knock) I had two 5s. Budum ching.

  3. #6185

    April too

    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    You haven't Or you have Seen her? I know an April on Fort. Small chick with curly brown hair that wears glasses. We go back a few years. She was a blast in 2011. I wouldn't recommend her AT ALL nowadays. Why? Because you'll get no BJ due to her "wisdom tooth pain", that's why. Take heed.

    But there's a blond cute April too? Tell me more.
    The other April is ugly, but very enthusaiastic which trumps over looks in my books any day.

  4. #6184

    April wisdom tooth

    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    You haven't Or you have Seen her? I know an April on Fort. Small chick with curly brown hair that wears glasses. We go back a few years. She was a blast in 2011. I wouldn't recommend her AT ALL nowadays. Why? Because you'll get no BJ due to her "wisdom tooth pain", that's why. Take heed.

    But there's a blond cute April too? Tell me more.
    Haven't seen her. The talk is she went internet these days.

  5. #6183

    Triangle cutie

    Scooped a WSW named Sarah yesterday afternoon. She looked like she was at most 25, had curly long brown hair, a spinner body with perky large sees or small dees. Had to roll by her a couple of times before she got the hint to come up to my ride. When she got in she asked what was up and I said half and half. This girl just didn't get what I was asking for. Anyway, we came to an agreement and hopped in the back seat for a little fun. She stripped off her clothes to show me a fantastic tight young body with no sagging anywhere. Her head was ok, and I'm saying that her hot little body had me ready to pop more than her head. I had her straddle me for some fun cg action. Nice tight little box that I was hitting bottom on every time she came down. Whimpered at every down stroke, and kept getting wetter and wetter. She smelled fresh and clean with no funky SW odor. Definitely will repeat.

  6. #6182

    Blaque Beauty

    Had to have some chocolate today so I hooked up with Blaque. I was in the mood for feeling a nice round soft a$$ up against my deep thrust. Nobody is better at K-9 than Blaque. All for the standard donation to her favorite charity.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blaque Beauty.jpeg‎  

  7. #6181
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    Melisssa is a machine. She gets freaky, takes a pounding, loves her job. Picking her up can be tricky, she walks very flamboyantly (:
    She sure does. Hell, when I saw her prancing down the street in that short little skirt next to her friend. Well, no kid on Christmas has ever experienced the kind of joy I felt at that very moment.

  8. #6180
    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    Redhead Spinner Alert!

    I found this girl hanging out in a familiar spot on the Mighty Ave. Looked new and pretty hot so I stopped. She leaned over my window and gave me a pretty faced smile as warm as the sunshine. Her name is Allie and she's 23. Probably 5'5, 100 lb at the most, ultra petite with flowing red hair and blond roots. Not to confuse her with tall blond MILF Allie, aka DropDeadQueen, I will call her 'Young Allie. ' I proposed my usual and she quoted standard rates, so off to my hangout we flew.

    She was friendly from the moment I scooped her. At my spot, she got even friendlier! She let me remove her clothes for her and worship her young naked body which looked awesome. No stretch or sag anywhere, nice young creamy skin with no blemishes, tiny bees, a thin fluffy ass, and a soft cute slightly furry kitten. After kissing her parts, we shared some hot DFK. I jammed a finger into her loins and she giggled. She was oven hot and soaking wet, and I had her just the way I wanted her.

    Her BBBJ was a delicious deep throat job from start to finish. She can handle a large handle quite well. I asked for BLS, and got that too, slow and sexy. More DFK followed, then some hot toe curling K9. Her vagina clamped down on me tighter than most I've had so far this year. Took me a few secs to cram it all in there. Pounded her soft then picked up the paced as she got juicier. Her sweet little orgasmic noises and sexy cries had me grinding me teeth. We enjoyed each other's company very much.

    Young Allie is truly an Angel! Hot, smart, professional, orgasmic, deep, tight, accommodating, delicious, and can be had for standard fare.

    Greek is the only thing not on the menu. Looked pretty air tight from where I was standing anyway.

    She complained about getting some a*hole dates lately, so I promised I'the find her some nice guys for her business venture. Digits and more info available for trusted members of this forum only.
    I can back this story up. I saw her 4 or 5 months ago, and have been looking for her ever since. She has a perky rack, and is super tight. Like a dummy, I failed to get her number at the time. I enjoy the time of both Allies on the AVE. Old Allie is a freak, young Allie is tight and yummy.

  9. #6179

    Early R stroll

    Hit the R btween 8-9 this morning and saw absolutely nothing. I mean zip. No BSWs, no WSWs, no TSWs, no dope boys, kids going to school, no LE (initially). Either the girls were getting scooped quick, or everyone slept in.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Okay first of all, I am jelous. And I have decided I am done scooping until I cross of a SW duo. I have only ever done it once and it doesn't count. That's another story. Seriously I WILL acheive my goal soon.

    On another note, how is Melissa? I have only seen her twice. Never dated her. Looks? Performance? Just curious.

    And a little tid bit for my brother's. Melissa, Tammy, Brandi and Tabitha all stay at the same house. Going to be a good Summer. LOL. Anyone wanting more info, just PM me.
    Quote Originally Posted by CupereVita  [View Original Post]
    Looks aren't the best on the block, but she has a cuteness factor and knows how to dress. A little hair on the small of her back that wasn't exactly attractive but all thinga considered, especially her skills, I could look past that. I would readily scoop either one just for a quick BBBJ without hesitation.
    Melisssa is a machine. She gets freaky, takes a pounding, loves her job. Picking her up can be tricky, she walks very flamboyantly (:

  10. #6178

    JENNFER on Fort

    Scooped this 1 on suday night around 12, WSW b cups sandy blonde brown hair, said she was from ecorse and had didgets but I didn't kep them. 1st time I've seen this 1 out picked her up and agreed on 15 for a quick bbj was nice she took direction well and moaned the whole time while sucking on me. Was nice dropped her back of by the produce factory and went off. Stay safe gentz.

  11. #6177
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Okay first of all, I am jelous. And I have decided I am done scooping until I cross of a SW duo. I have only ever done it once and it doesn't count. That's another story. Seriously I WILL acheive my goal soon.

    On another note, how is Melissa? I have only seen her twice. Never dated her. Looks? Performance? Just curious.

    And a little tid bit for my brother's. Melissa, Tammy, Brandi and Tabitha all stay at the same house. Going to be a good Summer. LOL. Anyone wanting more info, just PM me.
    Looks aren't the best on the block, but she has a cuteness factor and knows how to dress. A little hair on the small of her back that wasn't exactly attractive but all thinga considered, especially her skills, I could look past that. I would readily scoop either one just for a quick BBBJ without hesitation.

  12. #6176

    April?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdirect  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen April on Fort. Small blonde, pretty face.
    You haven't Or you have Seen her? I know an April on Fort. Small chick with curly brown hair that wears glasses. We go back a few years. She was a blast in 2011. I wouldn't recommend her AT ALL nowadays. Why? Because you'll get no BJ due to her "wisdom tooth pain", that's why. Take heed.

    But there's a blond cute April too? Tell me more.

  13. #6175

    I give a third on Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdirect  [View Original Post]
    I second that. Nice girl. I haven't seen April on Fort. Small blonde, pretty face.
    Melanie or Melonie, whatever her spelling. I've picked her up 2 times on Fort. Young, thin, glasses, always wearing something pink, sometimes has pink in her hair. Not the best I've had, not the worst. With the dry spells I've had in finding anything to pick up (I can be rather picky) she hits the spot. Takes direction well. Now if I can only find something in the Triangle again that I would care to pick up.

  14. #6174

    Melonie on Fort

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitWill  [View Original Post]
    Took a little cruise on Fort yesterday around 2pm and spotted a white, young thin walker named Melonie dressed in pink. She was sweet and said she was from Southgate but lived in the area now. We settled on. 2 for a BBBJ which ended with her getting her protein requirement for the day. She looked so cute when she lifted up with white liquid on her lips which she quickly drank with her tongue.

    Her oral was great and really did the trick for me! Told me that the day had been slow. Said her fee was. 60 for FS. No LE around today. Dropped her off just north of Dragoon.

    Happy hunting!
    I second that. Nice girl. I haven't seen April on Fort. Small blonde, pretty face.

  15. #6173

    Fatima

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    It's really sad to watch her slide down the tubes. Such a beautiful girl being destroyed in less than 2 years.
    With all the love she gets here, dudes here should pass the plate around and get her a notel room for a month. LOL!

    Anyway, I should paratke before she really hit the skids.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape