Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 866 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 366 766 816 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 916 966 ... LastLast
Results 12,976 to 12,990 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6172
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    It's really sad to watch her slide down the tubes. Such a beautiful girl being destroyed in less than 2 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Gauze? Seems the injuries from her " scuffle " keep multiplying. And I don't remember any injuries to her arm when I saw her last. Mind you that was after her getting beat up. Before her phone got broken she had texted me about being threatened. I hope these marks aren't the handy work of her dealer. Could be that or could be a ruptured vein. Either way, not good for the Unicorn.
    It is sad to see her stuck in this self destructive cycle. Such a sweet pretty girl. The gauze must be covering what was a nasty inflamed lump on her forearm. She had that and some scrapes on her nose from what she said was a beating from Cynthia. (Cindy)

  2. #6171

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Marino13  [View Original Post]
    Please just give me 1 review from Cinci or Baltimore or Philly. I am not trying to be a dick, we watch each other's backs here in Detroit because we ARE the murder capitol of the world. There are a few streets in Detroit that if you make a wrong turn at night, you will be robbed or shot. Like I said, I am not trying to be a dick or argue with you. I lived in Philly for 2+ years (Market and 18th) and it is Disneyworld compared to 6 and JR. Have you seen 6 and JR with your own eyes? I don't think you realize how bad Detroit is until you get here. I have a cousin that came in from Miami and he could'nt believe what he saw. He said Iraq was better than Detroit. PLEASE just be safe while your here.
    Thanks.I appreciate your info and safety hint.

  3. #6170

    Triangle Nina

    Was heading home a couple of hours ago and rode 7 Mile down from SField not actually looking for or expecting to see anything. I saw a couple of BSW's between EGreen and Tele and decided to head down Tele to 6 and back up and I spotted a WSW. I did hesitate as I wasn't initially looking for nor expecting to find anything especially since the Triangle has been dead the last several months. Anyway I made the scoop and she gave her name as Nina WSW felt like small C Cups about 5'4" 135lbs (not skinny and not fat) pretty cute long dark hair 25 years old. She said she's only been working the streets a couple of weeks and normally works off BP but it has been slow for her. The check cleared as we drove to one of my favorite little spots and talked. She was really cool and had decent intelligent convo. I offered her standard tuition for head of the class and she obliged with some great super deep slow DTBBBJ action! She never rushed me as I was taking a long time and she upgraded me to CFS at no extra cost and that did the trick! What a Peach! I insisted she get a phone that would be best for her and her regulars! Definitely worth a repeat!

  4. #6169

    Melonie on Fort

    Took a little cruise on Fort yesterday around 2pm and spotted a white, young thin walker named Melonie dressed in pink. She was sweet and said she was from Southgate but lived in the area now. We settled on. 2 for a BBBJ which ended with her getting her protein requirement for the day. She looked so cute when she lifted up with white liquid on her lips which she quickly drank with her tongue.

    Her oral was great and really did the trick for me! Told me that the day had been slow. Said her fee was. 60 for FS. No LE around today. Dropped her off just north of Dragoon.

    Happy hunting!

  5. #6168

    Temptation

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppabd  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got info on this chick please PM me if you do. Would love to hookup with her.
    From my post #946 "I dreamed about this girl a few weeks backs when she was in southfield. Pics are real. Sweet girl. .6 for 1/2 hh, CFS. Google her number for more photos. She has many out there.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/late-night-sexy-specials-in-and-out-calls-18/6534946

    These were her pictures back in 9/2011 and the were accurate when I her at that time, but she seem to show up and disappear with any BP ads. It got hot with leo in southfield where was staying at. Leo stopping you as you pull into the parking lot of the notel. Be safe. DK
    Last edited by DarkKnight33; 05-26-13 at 23:16. Reason: Added title, corrected link

  6. #6167
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppabd  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got info on this chick please PM me if you do. Would love to hookup with her.
    I have seen her a few times about a year ago. Great time great price. I don't see her add anymore and have no contact info. Don't think she's a sw, she would post on bp

  7. #6166
    Senior Member


    Posts: 149

    Another Quick Fatima visit, John R over the holiday weekend.

    I had just turned N oh John R off of MC Nichols (6 mile) and there she was. I figured it's a holiday weekend why not? Almost a repeat of my last encounter, just a little better because I was more relaxed. While I'm not an expert on her, I'd say she looked a little rough but still very nice. Her arm was wrapped up with gauze, she explained that she had to go to the hospital to have some glass removed that she had fallen on during her previous scuffle. Phone is broken, hopes to get it replaced soon. It was interesting to drive down John R with her going North for a bit, she was like a tour guide. $35 for a short stay, $60 for her + $5 on the way out. Overall a nice experience.

  8. #6165

    Cinci, Balt, Philly

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToTheGame9  [View Original Post]
    Fellows I will be coming to Detroit this weekend for the 1st time what are the hot spots in the city. I live near Cincy so If anyone needs some info I would more than happy to share.

    Thanks
    Please just give me 1 review from Cinci or Baltimore or Philly. I am not trying to be a dick, we watch each other's backs here in Detroit because we ARE the murder capitol of the world. There are a few streets in Detroit that if you make a wrong turn at night, you will be robbed or shot. Like I said, I am not trying to be a dick or argue with you. I lived in Philly for 2+ years (Market and 18th) and it is Disneyworld compared to 6 and JR. Have you seen 6 and JR with your own eyes? I don't think you realize how bad Detroit is until you get here. I have a cousin that came in from Miami and he could'nt believe what he saw. He said Iraq was better than Detroit. PLEASE just be safe while your here.

  9. #6164

    SWs out today

    I've seen at least 3 WSWs on Woodbine. I know there used to be stings there, so approach carefully. The one in the light green top was talking to a car for a minute, acted as if she were going to leave and walked back by the car. The car eventually left. I'm not saying anything to scare anyone, but that's what my newb eyes saw. The brunette looked most appealing.

  10. #6163

    Poppin Booty on Are

    Answered a question I've had since Plumber's & Slick's quite animated descriptions of a noticeable BSW on the Are.

    I met her this weekend while she was sashaying her luscious rump in front of traffic. She calls herself "little Bit". Firstly, I don't think she's young at all. Also noteworthy, she's missing some choppers, and grinds her lips while she talks.

    I'll let someone else make future reports on her. Nice ass, but I'll pass.

  11. #6162

    Young Allie

    Redhead Spinner Alert!

    I found this girl hanging out in a familiar spot on the Mighty Ave. Looked new and pretty hot so I stopped. She leaned over my window and gave me a pretty faced smile as warm as the sunshine. Her name is Allie and she's 23. Probably 5'5, 100 lb at the most, ultra petite with flowing red hair and blond roots. Not to confuse her with tall blond MILF Allie, aka DropDeadQueen, I will call her 'Young Allie. ' I proposed my usual and she quoted standard rates, so off to my hangout we flew.

    She was friendly from the moment I scooped her. At my spot, she got even friendlier! She let me remove her clothes for her and worship her young naked body which looked awesome. No stretch or sag anywhere, nice young creamy skin with no blemishes, tiny bees, a thin fluffy ass, and a soft cute slightly furry kitten. After kissing her parts, we shared some hot DFK. I jammed a finger into her loins and she giggled. She was oven hot and soaking wet, and I had her just the way I wanted her.

    Her BBBJ was a delicious deep throat job from start to finish. She can handle a large handle quite well. I asked for BLS, and got that too, slow and sexy. More DFK followed, then some hot toe curling K9. Her vagina clamped down on me tighter than most I've had so far this year. Took me a few secs to cram it all in there. Pounded her soft then picked up the paced as she got juicier. Her sweet little orgasmic noises and sexy cries had me grinding me teeth. We enjoyed each other's company very much.

    Young Allie is truly an Angel! Hot, smart, professional, orgasmic, deep, tight, accommodating, delicious, and can be had for standard fare.

    Greek is the only thing not on the menu. Looked pretty air tight from where I was standing anyway.

    She complained about getting some a*hole dates lately, so I promised I'the find her some nice guys for her business venture. Digits and more info available for trusted members of this forum only.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Young Allie1.jpg‎   Young Allie2.jpg‎  

  12. #6161

    New

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    NewToTheGame9, things work a certain way around here and there is nothing you or I can do about it. You have X-amount of posts and none of them are very helpful to the sites members. It seems to me all you do is ask for info, so you have to understand why some of the members are so hesitant about sharing info with you. RTFF, find the names of the streets, find those streets on a map, drive around, pick up some SW's, report back, and build your board credit. It's not that hard.

    If you actually had some "real" post in the other cities you have been in it wouldn't be a problem getting info from the Detroit members.
    I do understand where they would be coming from and will report on my city and build that credit and hopefully be given the same from others.

    Happy hunting

  13. #6160

    In case link broken

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppabd  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got info on this chick please PM me if you do. Would love to hookup with her.
    That's "Temptation" from Southfield. Find her on NR.

  14. #6159

    BP chick

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppabd  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got info on this chick please PM me if you do. Would love to hookup with her.
    Http://www.**************.com/detroi...16-7127/photos

    I haven't sampled, but here ya go.

  15. #6158

    Duo on the are

    It had been a long time since I'd done a duo, and found myself thinking today "where can I get a duo with fun, enthusiasm, and SW prices"? Expecting to be completely disappointed and settle for the best I could find, I hit the ATM and then the streets.

    Trolled the G for a little bit around dusk, found absolutely nothing other than snoopy neighbors and kids playing basketball. I've still yet to find a girl in this neighborhood, even with all the helpful guidance you guys have provided.

    Around 9 I worked my way over to JR and went a few passes. No LEO to speak of, I get the feeling they were all pulled downtown to deal with the sporting events today. Unlike the G, the R was hoppin with little bunnies all over the place. At my first run I thought it would be another strike out, but then I quickly realized that it only looked so desolate because they were getting scooped off the street quickly. Lots of them, but nobody I recognized. One BSW south of 7 mile was basically screaming at the cars as they drove by to get them to stop, and a few potential trannies were hanging out near 6 (no sign of the unicorn, which didn't upset me). On one of my runs up towards 7 mile after darkness had fallen I spotted 2 girls walking together, and thought "well there's no fucking way I'm this lucky", so I made the loop around and waited a minute for them to come near the car. I asked if they needed a ride and they said that they absolutely did.

    So they hopped in to my car and I asked if they had a little time to kill so the three of us could hit up a motel. They readily agreed so off to the short stay we went. Did the cop check, and they introduced themselves as Melissa and Tabitha. Melissa is a shorter brunet, deflated bees. She was wearing a mock piston's cheerleader outfit, kinda like a halloween costume and white panty hose. Tabitha is a taller blonde, nice see's and was wearing jeans and a shirt, nice but not too flashy.

    Agreed on half and half for .5 each, and before I knew it I found myself watching these two go back and fourth feasting on my manhood with great fervor. They both gave a tremendous effort, back and fourth with BBBJ fun, bls on tabitha's part and the porn on tv just added to the overall fantastic ambiance. They would take turns, double up, and really did a fantastic job. Very well may have been the best oral experience I've ever had, certainly the best with SWs.

    Moved on and did FS and got a shot with both of them. I took on Melissa first, she had the cheerleader flexibility to match her little outfit. Had lots of fun slapping both asses and fucking Melissa with tabitha egging me on,"fuck her, fill her up with your cum". It was unsolicited, but it was awesome. Who doesn't love a little encouragement? Once I was done with Melissa she went to go wash up and I turned my attention to Tabitha, had her work her oral skills again before hitting it from the back and finished on her gorgeous tits. Multiple positions with both, no issues about riding, taking a pounding, or anything else. I really got the feeling these girls would have been down for anything. Bonus points as they didn't seem to be tweaking, or do any of that jive bullshit like taking a bunch of time in the bathroom to use or anything beforehand. They were ready to go from the get go.

    Total damage: .5 each +.4 for the room making it $1. 4 for the night. Money well spent IMO, and would definitely scoop again, individually or together.

    Dropped them off at the BP at sf and are; when Tabitha was washing up Melissa told me that this was their first night working together because they were friends and figured why not. She said most girls out there will only agree to do a duo so they can size up and see what the competition is doing and tend to get jealous, catty, etc about the whole thing.

    So look for them at the BP. In a world of tragic crackheads and overpriced / underperforming BP "providers", I don't think I could have had a better time anywhere else. Treat them well and you're in for a great night.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape