Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46,891 to 46,905 of 61438
-
05-14-13 17:51 #14548Senior Member

Posts: 2419Renee
Here's the second batch, enjoy. I could look at that ass all day.
-
05-14-13 17:49 #14547Senior Member

Posts: 1322Never disappoint Big Man
Nt, quick question: Do you ever get knocks on the walls from your hotel neighbors to lower the noise levels in your room-LOL? You can tell from some of those pics that she's screaming out in ecstacy! She should be visiting you pro bono. Don't ever see you "69" them, not part of your arsenal? Congrats my man, I know you're walking on air after that session.
-
05-14-13 17:46 #14546Senior Member

Posts: 2419Renee
Some pix from my last session with Ms. Perfect ass.
-
05-14-13 15:56 #14545Banned Member

Posts: 5343I used to date a gal named Andrea, I picked her up on Conkling. Is this where you picked her up? She does look familiar.
Originally Posted by Tortellini
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-13 15:22 #14544Senior Member

Posts: 677Megan
Met Megan on Conkling this afternoon. Maybe 5'2".105 lbs with short blonde hair. 32 yo and extremely nice 34 B's. Anything I should know before dating her again?
-
05-14-13 14:54 #14543Senior Member

Posts: 2419Leftovers
She has a terrific ass, and gives high fives, hahha.
-
05-14-13 14:19 #14542Senior Member

Posts: 2419Kat round 2 pt 2
The best of the rest.
-
05-14-13 14:12 #14541Senior Member

Posts: 2419Kat round 2
Here's some goodies from the 2nd round.
-
05-14-13 14:00 #14540Senior Member

Posts: 2419Kat pt 2
I love this girls attitude and appetite.
-
05-14-13 13:45 #14539Senior Member

Posts: 2419Kat
This is from the 2 part shower to bed romp.
-
05-14-13 11:57 #14538Senior Member

Posts: 152Reva
With the help of another monger, finally got a chance to see Reva. (Newbies take note that I am not a senior member either. The best / only way to get intel is to TRADE intel!) Said she was mad and snapped her phone in 2. She is working off of her mom's phone. Went to Dundalk to meet her. Gave her above average tuition, expecting above average mic service. Skills were not the best. Was using her hands too much until I told her to stop. Not much suction. Only caught about half. What she lacked in skills, she made up for by letting me roam all over her soft tan fat ass and shaved kitty. Will try CFS next time. She told me she goes to a nearby motel that offers 2 hours for $20. She said I could out her number, as long as no one talks about anything sexual. Please don't ask for her number if you have not put in any work on this forum.
-
05-14-13 11:31 #14537

Posts: 540My suspicion too
I agree. She stands there every day all day.
Originally Posted by Happy One
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-13 10:11 #14536Senior Member

Posts: 978Becky
Becky no longer in Brooklyn, moved back home. You can catch her on the Blvd daytime, not out much, no phone.
Saw Jackii, you guys got to be more gentle with her when you throw her legs back to her head. A lot of bruises on her legs.
Pam looked really good wearing dresses, clean looking. Her and her baby daddy no longer together.
Big tit Shannon stoned real bad, must be the benzos LOL.
Dawn at usual spot Payson / Wilkens. Be carefull, must be reason LE leaves her alone.
Jeannie went home, had enough, left her old man so you won't see her for a while on Pontiac.
Meet Brittneys mom on Pontiac. Blonde hair, about 5'5. Told she usually comes out late nites Ritchie Hyw. Guess that's why daughter has habit and sucks dick to, aint it nice.
-
05-14-13 09:33 #14535Senior Member

Posts: 191Mongering at odd hours of the day
I haven't really contributed to the SW section because I haven't had much time to hunt for them. And when I do, I usually get lazy and go on BP or go to a few of the AMPs. Anyway, I decided to take a detour on my way to work today and strolled through the w / w and saw a few sws including who I think was Sara on Wilk and Millington. I got several waves but I had no time to hit up an ATM and pick one of these ladies up. Work is demanding and I came to work with blue balls.
Anyway, it looks like I should get up an hour earlier and play. What do you guys think? I miss the hunt. Can't wait for warmer weather to encourage the sws.
-
05-13-13 23:40 #14534Senior Member

Posts: 859Andrea SW (older photos)
Guys, was going through my archives and found some photos of Andrea who I met in 2006. Looking at other photos she definitely gave a spectacular BBBJCIM session.
Anyone remember her?










Reply With Quote





