Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46,921 to 46,935 of 61410
-
05-13-13 09:26 #14490Regular Member

Posts: 18You may also be thinking of the Rodeway Inn.
Originally Posted by Corvette68
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-13 08:52 #14489Senior Member

Posts: 229So, anybody hear about this festival in Carroll Park https://www.facebook.com/TheShindigBaltimore?fref=ts
As, I'm sure most of you here are familiar with this neighborhood, anybody besides me think this is a horrid location for something like this?
-
05-13-13 08:49 #14488Senior Member

Posts: 229Hmm, interesting. I never usually have any problems getting in touch with Nicole. Whenever I call or text her she's always good about answering immediately and we always meet up ASAP
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-13 00:40 #14487Senior Member

Posts: 1370Jenna
I had the pleasure of expierecning Jenna this evening. I was cursing thru the w / w just really looking for a good BBBJ, so I called my girl Nicole, she said that she would call me right back and since I heard that before from her, I kept it movin. I circled the track a few times and I saw who I thought was "Red Head" Shannon, arguing with her boyfriend as they were walking down Wilkins towards the circle but before I could get back, someone grabbed her up. So I decided to give it one more pass thru when I saw Jenna walking down Wilkens. I had seen her the last couple of weeks but when I first saw her I thought it was maybe a sting because she has a very distinctive, but very attractive look. Long dark hair. 8+ on civi scale, small built, but she has this particular "air" which to me is very intriguing. I actually saw her Friday night but she wouldn't go with any of the many car that tried to grab her as she was standing on Gilmore & Wilkens. I started to ask you guys about her because she seemed TGTBT. But tonight I guess was my lucky night. I spotted her as she was crossing Fulton at Wilkens and fortunate for me, I was able to make eye contact with her, so I quickly pulled over on the other side of Fulton and as she approached my car I rolled down my window and asked if she needed a ride; she replied sure and got in. I quickly headed to my spot, and was able to quickly get acquainted with her. She told me that she would be in Bmore for a few more months due to family issues. We got to my spot and to my surprise we had a wonderful conversation. She is very intelligent and versed; spoke very well, and we actually spent an hour just talking before we did the deed. I told her I wanted BBBJ and she asked for. 30 so I told her the usaual rate that I was used to but she countered by saying that it would be the "best BJ" I've ever had. Thanks to CLS's report, I figured she was legit so I agreed. Man was I a happy camper, because she did not disappoint; it was excellente! It was one of the best BBBJCIMWS that I have ever had. She never complained or rushed. It was so good I tipped her a extra. 10, which is something I never do, but I thought is was well worth it in this case. She told me that she is very, very particular about who she sees, that she tries to work off her phone, so if you get a chance to catch tihis Vixen, take my word and don't pass on her, because it will be a great expierence. She also mentioned that she won't answer phone numbers that she does not know, so your going to have to get aquatinted with her to get that info.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-13 00:20 #14486Senior Member

Posts: 228Motels
Rosedale is good. Reasonably priced and clean. El Rich does not change the sheets or clean the rooms properly after each rental. When we used to go there we would have to roll down the covers and check for previous money shots and any other signs of previous activity on the sheets. My girl would then go and demand a clean room, and they would just hand her another key to a clean room. It just became a regular routine. We stopped going there and switched to the Rosedale for our weekly hook up. Rosedale is nothing fancy, but serves the purpose.
Originally Posted by Maticman
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-13 00:04 #14485Senior Member

Posts: 228Jenn
Met up with Jenn this afternoon. Havnt seen her in a while. She was walking up Cambria returning from a shopping trip. Went to a motel and hung out for a while. BBBJ and Sex was good, multiple positions, nice and clean and wet. On the way back she asked me if I had seen her best friend Janice lately and she was MIA. I hadn't, but I think she was with family for the weekend. Jenn was a bit tired and had been up for several days and ready to get back on point with everything.
-
05-12-13 21:30 #14484Senior Member

Posts: 32Not sure but Towson East on Joppa road has them.
Originally Posted by Thundra89
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-13 21:22 #14483Senior Member

Posts: 32Let me know if you're sharing those digits bro.
Originally Posted by BMoreMike00
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-13 21:19 #14482Senior Member

Posts: 32I frequent Harford Road in the hood areas. Its quite plentiful at certain times of the night. The upper county part is normally dead, I haven't seen much there in my travels.
Originally Posted by CrackMaster
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-13 21:10 #14481Senior Member

Posts: 32WSW's on greenmount? Nice. I need to check that out. Still seems odd but I would love to scoop a copuple WSW's around the way. Any standouts?
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-13 21:03 #14480Senior Member

Posts: 32Damn she looks alright but ill take your word for it that the attitude was bull. Damn.
Originally Posted by BMoreMike00
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-13 20:06 #14479Senior Member

Posts: 50Sara. Don't do it. High risk
Please avoid fellow mongers, this one should be avoided due to health precautions.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-13 18:56 #14478Senior Member

Posts: 457There is no denying that having sex with a total stranger with no emotional string attached is a blessing that gives men the edge over women in the relations game. Lets face it, a decent BJ from a pro half my wife's age costs less than a large pizza. When was the last time any of us wrote a review after dining out? I used to rely on my wife for sex, but now it's a phone call away, but does not come in a box. Window shopping from the comfort of my car, and doing all the hunt and evasion manuvers is better than any soap opera, video game, or police chase movie. It is the all in one sport before I head out to the casino. Then tomorrow I head back to work, and pretend I am excited about sports.
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-13 18:28 #14477Senior Member

Posts: 53Sara
Nice photos of her and I definitely like what I see. I would love to dig into that numerous times. I will pm my digits to you to pass along.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
MON
-
05-12-13 18:22 #14476Senior Member

Posts: 602Sara
CLS,
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
You are my hero. I really like the type of girls you find. Slim, youthful appearance, small tits, LOL. I think we have the same exact tastes. You and Nitetimer do a really good job of posting action shots. Keep it up.
Chico












Reply With Quote




