Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14490
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette68  [View Original Post]
    Regal inn has them.
    You may also be thinking of the Rodeway Inn.

  2. #14489
    So, anybody hear about this festival in Carroll Park https://www.facebook.com/TheShindigBaltimore?fref=ts

    As, I'm sure most of you here are familiar with this neighborhood, anybody besides me think this is a horrid location for something like this?

  3. #14488
    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    I was cursing thru the w / w just really looking for a good BBBJ, so I called my girl Nicole, she said that she would call me right back and since I heard that before from her, I kept it movin.
    Hmm, interesting. I never usually have any problems getting in touch with Nicole. Whenever I call or text her she's always good about answering immediately and we always meet up ASAP

  4. #14487
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of seeing one of my favorite girls today, Jenna. She has been away a while, living in Virginia. She had to come back around here because of family, so she will be here for only another couple of months. As always, she let me take a bunch of pictures but won't let me post them. Damn. She is very good at what she does and very good looking, too. I always enjoy my time spent with Jenna. When she is out she takes the name "streetwalker" quite seriously, because she never stands still, always walking somewhere on the Blvd. Or Wilkens. Most things she is okay with, but anal and pictures are definitely NOT on the menu.
    I had the pleasure of expierecning Jenna this evening. I was cursing thru the w / w just really looking for a good BBBJ, so I called my girl Nicole, she said that she would call me right back and since I heard that before from her, I kept it movin. I circled the track a few times and I saw who I thought was "Red Head" Shannon, arguing with her boyfriend as they were walking down Wilkins towards the circle but before I could get back, someone grabbed her up. So I decided to give it one more pass thru when I saw Jenna walking down Wilkens. I had seen her the last couple of weeks but when I first saw her I thought it was maybe a sting because she has a very distinctive, but very attractive look. Long dark hair. 8+ on civi scale, small built, but she has this particular "air" which to me is very intriguing. I actually saw her Friday night but she wouldn't go with any of the many car that tried to grab her as she was standing on Gilmore & Wilkens. I started to ask you guys about her because she seemed TGTBT. But tonight I guess was my lucky night. I spotted her as she was crossing Fulton at Wilkens and fortunate for me, I was able to make eye contact with her, so I quickly pulled over on the other side of Fulton and as she approached my car I rolled down my window and asked if she needed a ride; she replied sure and got in. I quickly headed to my spot, and was able to quickly get acquainted with her. She told me that she would be in Bmore for a few more months due to family issues. We got to my spot and to my surprise we had a wonderful conversation. She is very intelligent and versed; spoke very well, and we actually spent an hour just talking before we did the deed. I told her I wanted BBBJ and she asked for. 30 so I told her the usaual rate that I was used to but she countered by saying that it would be the "best BJ" I've ever had. Thanks to CLS's report, I figured she was legit so I agreed. Man was I a happy camper, because she did not disappoint; it was excellente! It was one of the best BBBJCIMWS that I have ever had. She never complained or rushed. It was so good I tipped her a extra. 10, which is something I never do, but I thought is was well worth it in this case. She told me that she is very, very particular about who she sees, that she tries to work off her phone, so if you get a chance to catch tihis Vixen, take my word and don't pass on her, because it will be a great expierence. She also mentioned that she won't answer phone numbers that she does not know, so your going to have to get aquatinted with her to get that info.

  5. #14486

    Motels

    Quote Originally Posted by Maticman  [View Original Post]
    Not sure but Towson East on Joppa road has them.
    Rosedale is good. Reasonably priced and clean. El Rich does not change the sheets or clean the rooms properly after each rental. When we used to go there we would have to roll down the covers and check for previous money shots and any other signs of previous activity on the sheets. My girl would then go and demand a clean room, and they would just hand her another key to a clean room. It just became a regular routine. We stopped going there and switched to the Rosedale for our weekly hook up. Rosedale is nothing fancy, but serves the purpose.

  6. #14485

    Jenn

    Met up with Jenn this afternoon. Havnt seen her in a while. She was walking up Cambria returning from a shopping trip. Went to a motel and hung out for a while. BBBJ and Sex was good, multiple positions, nice and clean and wet. On the way back she asked me if I had seen her best friend Janice lately and she was MIA. I hadn't, but I think she was with family for the weekend. Jenn was a bit tired and had been up for several days and ready to get back on point with everything.

  7. #14484
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundra89  [View Original Post]
    I know there are plenty of hourly rate Motels that we know and love like Elk lodge

    Tim's and many on Pulaski HWY.

    There is one I remember seeing but can't recall the name on Pulaski HWY on the City County Line that had Jacuzzi tubs in the rooms or at least they advertised it outside. Can anyone recall which one it is. I would like to bring one of my regular SW's there.
    Not sure but Towson East on Joppa road has them.

  8. #14483
    Quote Originally Posted by BMoreMike00  [View Original Post]
    Renee on Garrison! Very nice lady, nice attitude, with super skill! BJ with Deep-throat and CIM takes time no rush! Body was a 6/7 (stretch marks) Ass / tits was everything advertised, BJ 10. Damage was. 4 + a Hat from corner store (strange request) for time spent X double Pop! Will repeat plus have digit!
    Let me know if you're sharing those digits bro.

  9. #14482
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackMaster  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen anything on Harford lately. I've been hitting this spot for 10 years and I've never seen it this bad. I usually hit the road from 8-9 in the evening and I haven't seen much in a few months. Anyone having any better luck at other times of the day. Thanks.
    I frequent Harford Road in the hood areas. Its quite plentiful at certain times of the night. The upper county part is normally dead, I haven't seen much there in my travels.

  10. #14481
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonm  [View Original Post]
    Greenmount was off the hook this week for BSW and, closer to North Ave, WSW. Reduced LE too, it seemed. Have shifted away from Conkling due to high LE and increased proportion of senior citizen ladies on the stroll. Boy, some of the older girls look like they have been through the wringer. Yet someone must be picking them up, right? Finally Eastern Ave where it intersects with Dundalk Ave is good Sun through Sat. The girls going to the methadone clinic hang out at bus stops or stroll the backstreets. I saw some of Crofton's girls there this week, notably biker chick Kay.
    WSW's on greenmount? Nice. I need to check that out. Still seems odd but I would love to scoop a copuple WSW's around the way. Any standouts?

  11. #14480
    Quote Originally Posted by BMoreMike00  [View Original Post]
    Saw her walking down Garrison after getting off the bus, Gave her the look and stopped and she came walking over! Gave me the "I'm not a SW" but knew the whole routine! Yeah whatever! Got back to the spot and got down to business! CBJ and FS Body was nice spinner type, Skills were mediocre! 6 at best attitude was 5! Damage was .4 plus tip Wouldn't repeat but maybe it was an off day IDK! Do have # tho!
    Damn she looks alright but ill take your word for it that the attitude was bull. Damn.

  12. #14479

    Sara. Don't do it. High risk

    Please avoid fellow mongers, this one should be avoided due to health precautions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Sara doesn't want her number given out, but she hangs around lower Wilkens Ave when she comes out. She also said I can relay numbers to her for her to call when she has minutes on her phone.

  13. #14478
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree, free sex with your wife was pretty great!

    Just kidding.

    Horsetrader
    There is no denying that having sex with a total stranger with no emotional string attached is a blessing that gives men the edge over women in the relations game. Lets face it, a decent BJ from a pro half my wife's age costs less than a large pizza. When was the last time any of us wrote a review after dining out? I used to rely on my wife for sex, but now it's a phone call away, but does not come in a box. Window shopping from the comfort of my car, and doing all the hunt and evasion manuvers is better than any soap opera, video game, or police chase movie. It is the all in one sport before I head out to the casino. Then tomorrow I head back to work, and pretend I am excited about sports.

  14. #14477

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I happened to make contact today with the original Sara, who I believe should also be titled as one of the few SW Idol's. I hadn't seen her in almost a year. This girl is so much fun to be with, and open to most anything. Just as I remembered, she is quite good at DT, and pays lots of attention to the boys. Never rushes and always makes sure that she does a great job. I know she does swallow, but this time I wanted to cum on her face. Her reply when I told her was "sure, why not?" She has a phone, but doesn't want it given out. She said that if I get a number for her she will call. Or if you see her around the circle on Wilkens she is definitely worth stopping for. Here are a few pictures of her, many more to follow.
    Nice photos of her and I definitely like what I see. I would love to dig into that numerous times. I will pm my digits to you to pass along.

    Thanks,

    MON

  15. #14476
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Sara doesn't want her number given out, but she hangs around lower Wilkens Ave when she comes out. She also said I can relay numbers to her for her to call when she has minutes on her phone.
    CLS,

    You are my hero. I really like the type of girls you find. Slim, youthful appearance, small tits, LOL. I think we have the same exact tastes. You and Nitetimer do a really good job of posting action shots. Keep it up.

    Chico

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape