Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14503

    Kat

    This is from the 2 part shower to bed romp.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

    6.jpg‎   7.jpg‎   8.jpg‎   9.jpg‎   10.jpg‎  


  2. #14502

    Reva

    With the help of another monger, finally got a chance to see Reva. (Newbies take note that I am not a senior member either. The best / only way to get intel is to TRADE intel!) Said she was mad and snapped her phone in 2. She is working off of her mom's phone. Went to Dundalk to meet her. Gave her above average tuition, expecting above average mic service. Skills were not the best. Was using her hands too much until I told her to stop. Not much suction. Only caught about half. What she lacked in skills, she made up for by letting me roam all over her soft tan fat ass and shaved kitty. Will try CFS next time. She told me she goes to a nearby motel that offers 2 hours for $20. She said I could out her number, as long as no one talks about anything sexual. Please don't ask for her number if you have not put in any work on this forum.

  3. #14501

    My suspicion too

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy One  [View Original Post]
    Dawn at usual spot Payson / Wilkens. Be carefull, must be reason LE leaves her alone.
    I agree. She stands there every day all day.

  4. #14500

    Becky

    Becky no longer in Brooklyn, moved back home. You can catch her on the Blvd daytime, not out much, no phone.

    Saw Jackii, you guys got to be more gentle with her when you throw her legs back to her head. A lot of bruises on her legs.

    Pam looked really good wearing dresses, clean looking. Her and her baby daddy no longer together.

    Big tit Shannon stoned real bad, must be the benzos LOL.

    Dawn at usual spot Payson / Wilkens. Be carefull, must be reason LE leaves her alone.

    Jeannie went home, had enough, left her old man so you won't see her for a while on Pontiac.

    Meet Brittneys mom on Pontiac. Blonde hair, about 5'5. Told she usually comes out late nites Ritchie Hyw. Guess that's why daughter has habit and sucks dick to, aint it nice.

  5. #14499

    Mongering at odd hours of the day

    I haven't really contributed to the SW section because I haven't had much time to hunt for them. And when I do, I usually get lazy and go on BP or go to a few of the AMPs. Anyway, I decided to take a detour on my way to work today and strolled through the w / w and saw a few sws including who I think was Sara on Wilk and Millington. I got several waves but I had no time to hit up an ATM and pick one of these ladies up. Work is demanding and I came to work with blue balls.

    Anyway, it looks like I should get up an hour earlier and play. What do you guys think? I miss the hunt. Can't wait for warmer weather to encourage the sws.

  6. #14498

    Andrea SW (older photos)

    Guys, was going through my archives and found some photos of Andrea who I met in 2006. Looking at other photos she definitely gave a spectacular BBBJCIM session.

    Anyone remember her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1205 (Large).jpg‎   IMG_1206 (Large).jpg‎   IMG_1207 (Large).jpg‎  

  7. #14497

    Regal / Rodeway

    If I'm not mistaken, they are the same. Regal Inn was the old name. Rodeway current name.

    Quote Originally Posted by Good For Fun  [View Original Post]
    You may also be thinking of the Rodeway Inn.

  8. #14496

    The Shindig

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool1983  [View Original Post]
    So, anybody hear about this festival in Carroll Park.

    https://www.facebook.com/TheShindigBaltimore?fref=ts

    As, I'm sure most of you here are familiar with this neighborhood, anybody besides me think this is a horrid location for something like this?
    Not the greatest of locations, but the lineup is worth it for me. I'll certainly be there. Last years was at Harbor East and had Weezer, Flogging Molly, Eve 6, Almighty Senators, Stephen Marley and a few others.

    Better lineup this year, Dropkick Murphys and Clutch are can't-miss shows.

  9. #14495
    Quote Originally Posted by BbravensFan  [View Original Post]
    Around 730pm yesterday there was a blonde with big glasses and summer dress on. Black platform shoes. Dress was white on top and green / blue on lower half. Looked amazing almost TGTBT but I saw her get into a car in my rearview mirror after I passed. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
    Yup. I know who your talking about. And my insides told me to keep moving. If its to good to be true.

  10. #14494
    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of expierecning Jenna this evening. I was cursing thru the w / w just really looking for a good BBBJ, so I called my girl Nicole, she said that she would call me right back and since I heard that before from her, I kept it movin. I circled the track a few times and I saw who I thought was "Red Head" Shannon, arguing with her boyfriend as they were walking down Wilkins towards the circle but before I could get back, someone grabbed her up. So I decided to give it one more pass thru when I saw Jenna walking down Wilkens. I had seen her the last couple of weeks but when I first saw her I thought it was maybe a sting because she has a very distinctive, but very attractive look. Long dark hair. 8+ on civi scale, small built, but she has this particular "air" which to me is very intriguing. I actually saw her Friday night but she wouldn't go with any of the many car that tried to grab her as she was standing on Gilmore & Wilkens. I started to ask you guys about her because she seemed TGTBT. But tonight I guess was my lucky night. I spotted her as she was crossing Fulton at Wilkens and fortunate for me, I was able to make eye contact with her, so I quickly pulled over on the other side of Fulton and as she approached my car I rolled down my window and asked if she needed a ride; she replied sure and got in. I quickly headed to my spot, and was able to quickly get acquainted with her. She told me that she would be in Bmore for a few more months due to family issues. We got to my spot and to my surprise we had a wonderful conversation. She is very intelligent and versed; spoke very well, and we actually spent an hour just talking before we did the deed. I told her I wanted BBBJ and she asked for. 30 so I told her the usaual rate that I was used to but she countered by saying that it would be the "best BJ" I've ever had. Thanks to CLS's report, I figured she was legit so I agreed. Man was I a happy camper, because she did not disappoint; it was excellente! It was one of the best BBBJCIMWS that I have ever had. She never complained or rushed. It was so good I tipped her a extra. 10, which is something I never do, but I thought is was well worth it in this case. She told me that she is very, very particular about who she sees, that she tries to work off her phone, so if you get a chance to catch tihis Vixen, take my word and don't pass on her, because it will be a great expierence. She also mentioned that she won't answer phone numbers that she does not know, so your going to have to get aquatinted with her to get that info.
    Jenna is definitely worth the money spent. That body is incredible, even after two children. Firm and fantastic! B cups are ok, nice nips, but I love the big Tits! Total GFE.

  11. #14493

    Jamie

    Saw several girls out on the WW today, but not many takers. I took Jamie the Cali girl with all the tats. Not the best looking, but very good BBBJ with a lot of energy. When done I handed her a napkin but she swallowed every last drop. Normal tuition may try full service next time. She is not shy as she took off all her clothes, but I only want BJ.

  12. #14492

    After Party

    Went out with some friends to a strip club down in Beltsville. After a few drinks decided to hit the loops to let off some steam. Drove through B / CB and saw one BSW in a black skirt. Made my way around the side streets to turn around to make the scoop. At the light another thin BSW crossed in front of me, and asked to get in. Little head took over at that point and I agreed. Headed out made the necessary checks. Got a look at the face and it was ok nothing spetacular, but oh well. Was backed up and needed a release. She introduced herself as LaRoyce and started small talk. Stated that she was good at everything. Tested mic skills was offered other services. Was not prepared for that, so left it at that. BBBJCIM followed by the spit. She said normally works off her phone, but no minutes. Asked for my number which I declined. All and all wasn't bad at all. I wouldn't have complained if she went alittle deeper, but Like I said it was decent.

  13. #14491

    Conkling blonde summer dress

    Around 730pm yesterday there was a blonde with big glasses and summer dress on. Black platform shoes. Dress was white on top and green / blue on lower half. Looked amazing almost TGTBT but I saw her get into a car in my rearview mirror after I passed. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

  14. #14490
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette68  [View Original Post]
    Regal inn has them.
    You may also be thinking of the Rodeway Inn.

  15. #14489
    So, anybody hear about this festival in Carroll Park https://www.facebook.com/TheShindigBaltimore?fref=ts

    As, I'm sure most of you here are familiar with this neighborhood, anybody besides me think this is a horrid location for something like this?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape