Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 875 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 375 775 825 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 925 975 ... LastLast
Results 13,111 to 13,125 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6037

    Is this your redhead?

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I just made a few laps on the R. There was definitely a lot of them out. A cute redhead with a nice rack by Fatimas spot, and a BSW with a popping great ass by the party store near 8 most notably.
    Saw her Sunday
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20130504_Red Head on JR2.jpg‎  

  2. #6036

    Shannon on the ave last night

    Cruised the ave after the hockey and basketball games finally ended and wound up scooping Shannon 2 blocks east of Central. I came down the street from the service drive and she was between vehicles. I didn't know she was there, so I hadn't been checking for uncles in the parked cars. Went back around and got her. WSW. 5' 5", maybe 135. Long brunette hair, glasses, early 30's. Milfy for sure. Seems like a nice girl, talkative, got a nice vibe from her. Did a half and half, decent oral, she rode a bit, then finished k9. Nice time for. 4. Have digits for what it's worth-a minute phone and her normal number, but she needs to replace that phone.

    Stay safe out there

  3. #6035

    Emo chick and Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Jr  [View Original Post]
    U ain't lyin man. I saw an emo lookin young WSW near Hollywood. Been seein young black chix in the Westminster store for a few weeks, but just able to confirm they are SWs a couple days ago. They're usually in cars. But I got a good feeling about this summer. STAY SAFE.
    If I'm not mistaken, I've seen her too, and she's a thick number with a big ass! I usually set my bar for 8. 0 and above when I cruise the Are, and her face was in sixville, but she's on my radar because of that ass.

    Saw skinny redhead Monica too. She's in sevensville overall, unless she's hotter naked. Thanks guys for the warnings about her.

    I am slowly but surely becoming more acclimated with Are chicks.

  4. #6034
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Hit the R and there was new talent everywhere. I already had something lined up so I was really just window shopping. I saw several new girls out and all over the place. Two girls just south of eight before the store that looked very nice and one of them seemed to be very young. Almost too young. As I was scooping my date I ran into Halo. She approached my vehicle not recognizing me because it wasn't my normal ride. It was kind of funny to watch the girl I was scooping and her both head over and then see the look on Halos face as she realized it was me and that I wasn't there to scoop her. Priceless. Halo hand on a skin tight white dress and looked very nice. Long story short, sometimes even when a girl is cute the bullshit that comes with her just isn't worth it. Anyway, like I have been saying lately the good weather is here and so are the girls. Lots of mini skirts and summer dresses lastnight. God I love the summer time in Michigan. There are three main houses that the girls on the R visit. Besides the ones they stay at. Knowing where those houses are and where to look is a huge help when out scouting for talent.

    Damn all this talk about the R lastnight has me wanting to go out again. Sure to be another good night tonight its a perfect mongering night.
    U ain't lyin man. I saw an emo lookin young WSW near Hollywood. Been seein young black chix in the Westminster store for a few weeks, but just able to confirm they are SWs a couple days ago. They're usually in cars. But I got a good feeling about this summer. STAY SAFE.

  5. #6033

    This statement

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    sometimes even when a girl is cute the bullshit that comes with her just isn't worth it.
    This is the reason why most of my relationships didn't last long, and I got into mongering in the first place. It's a sad day when the same can be said about a SW.

    It's also a sad day for Halo. This is the latest Halo report since my own report in March, and even with that hot dress, she's looking pretty bad here. LOL of course!

  6. #6032

    Education

    Just curous what are the names of the Medic and the two with Master Degrees.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    I am glad to read positive news about her. It's good to know she is on the upswing, as opposed to the time I took the plunge into her icy cold SW drama.

    Yes, she is probably one of the smartest women I have ever met in this hobby, right up there with the 2 master's degree holders and one marine corp medic who have all swallowed my goo. Blows my mind at times, but those are the ones I keep thinking about. Interesting stories, on top of the good service.

  7. #6031

    More Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by Bu Hound  [View Original Post]
    I've read the bad reports about Monica and I'm sure there true. Now on the other hand I have had several dates with her over the years and they have all been good. When I dated her she gave the best DT BJCIM. She is very smart and cautious, didn't do the dumb things other SW did to get you busted. She wasn't the prettiest in the face but she was my favorite back then. She got really strong out over a year ago and that is when I started reading bad post about her. I ran into her a couple of weeks ago and she was looking the best I've ever seen her and mentally she sounded like her old self and she gave me the digits. I will give her a shot and report back. Just my 2 cents.
    I am glad to read positive news about her. It's good to know she is on the upswing, as opposed to the time I took the plunge into her icy cold SW drama.

    Yes, she is probably one of the smartest women I have ever met in this hobby, right up there with the 2 master's degree holders and one marine corp medic who have all swallowed my goo. Blows my mind at times, but those are the ones I keep thinking about. Interesting stories, on top of the good service.

  8. #6030

    Monica on the R

    Quote Originally Posted by Stroller 5150  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate you sharing your experiences. I posting a couple weeks ago about her; my experience was a BBBJCIM and went quite well. It was a late afternoon encounter, I don't know if she's like many of the others who start to flake out later in the day?

    Based on your info, I'll avoid in the future.
    Didn't mean to suggest that she was bad news. I'm glad you succeeded where I failed. As with all our lovely ladies, you just have to proceed with one hand on her (on the back of her head or wedged in her behind-a matter of preference) and the other hand firmly wrapped around your wallet.

    Proceed carefully and follow the rules. Don't be like me. M

  9. #6029

    Danielle, Danielle

    Went for a walk in the park with Danielle this afternoon. She had on the cutest sundress, she really looked good. She surprised me by walking behind this Bush signaling for me to follow, and like a good little boy I followed. As she lifted her dress bent over slid her lace panties down I took my thick long dick shoved it up into that tight hole. We were out there banging away like two animals in the forest. I love banging Danielle she always squirts, when I make her cum. When we were done it felt like she had drained every ounce of my man juice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Danielle's Money Maker.jpg‎   Lil Danielle.jpg‎   Lil Danielle's Ass.jpg‎  

  10. #6028
    Quote Originally Posted by Marino13  [View Original Post]
    I just want to give everyone a heads up, WCS and DPD just bought 40 new bikes. I heard through the grapevine this is to watch mongers and dopemen. Be careful and watch your back.
    New Harleys or those Honda 250 Rebel bike / scoooters?

  11. #6027

    Busy G

    I saw 4 LEOs spread out, on and around Gratiot within the stretch between Lappin and SF atat3PM today. There may have been more that I didn't see. Be safe.

  12. #6026

    For Sale on the Ave

    Saw this girl out on the Ave. The sign placement cracked me up. Didn't get to talk to her but I am pretty sure she was in fact "for sale". Not a bad ass on her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails For Sale on the Ave.jpg‎  

  13. #6025

    Ladon

    New one for me. BSW petite spinner type. Maybe 5' and 105. Found her around Fenkell and Linwood. 42 yrs old, in good shape, little B's with nice nips. BBJCIM, FIV naked at a quiet spot off the service drive. Her CIM part left a lot to be desired, but she did apologize and promise to do better. Whatev. Will repeat I think because she was very sweet and pleasant. No obvious user symptoms. Got digits but she has to get a new phone.

  14. #6024

    Chocolate Chic in the white shorts

    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    A message of caution to all Ave mongers, especially if you choose to monger after dark. There is an ultra hot BSW with a banging body on the Ave who introduced herself to me as Star. She was about 5'7, tight spinner body, straight black shoulder-length hair, chocolate toned skin, and was strolling very slowly. She was jerking her head and shoulders on occasion as if to appear to be tweaking. Either that, or she's the devil.

    No matter what you say to her, she won't get in your ride and will stall you for time. I pulled off just in time to notice a slew of horny mongers piling up over this chick. When I looped back around, the mongers had all disappeared. And I noticed a marked LEO giving a sad fellow the red and blues, and Star walking away from the scene.

    If you see her, please don't stop. She's a possible decoy.

    Be advised, and stay safe.
    That tweaking and head bobbing might have been signals for the leos hiding to pounce on the unsuspecting mongers.

  15. #6023
    I was out on Fort last night and I saw a few walking around. There was a BSW and a WSW hanging out near Clark and 2 WSW's between Livernois and Green. There were a couple of leo's running around activity felt kind of light.

    I scooped TT (I think that was her name) by green because I didn't see the other one with the glasses at the time. Cop check went well so we found a spot to park and got a quick BBBJCIM for. 2 and some newports. She might be in her upper 30's with dirty blonde hair and some small B's. We had a pleasant conversation while we cruised around. I'd say it wasn't bad for my second scoop.

    The WSW that was close to her, anyone ever deal with her? She looked to be in her 20's, brunette, glasses, and wearing blue jeans with a hoodie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape