Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 876 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 376 776 826 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 926 976 1376 ... LastLast
Results 13,126 to 13,140 of 21049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7924

    Motorcycles

    I just want to give everyone a heads up, WCS and DPD just bought 40 new bikes. I heard through the grapevine this is to watch mongers and dopemen. Be careful and watch your back.

  2. #7923

    My Babay!

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppabd  [View Original Post]
    What started out hanging with Baby, turned into a nice early morning f*ckfest. I really enjoy Baby's company a lot. Man she has a tight vag. Enjoy the pics.
    DAMN! I should've scooped her when she called me! I love her little skirts. Wow, looks like she changed her hair color too. Unexpected, but welcomed. She's got REAL style.

    Good job Poppabd. I'm afraid of posting her pics right now. I don't want her to figure out my online I'd just yet.

    Anyway, I made another familiar scoop! Report coming shortly.

  3. #7922
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppabd  [View Original Post]
    What started out hanging with Baby, turned into a nice early morning f*ckfest. I really enjoy Baby's company a lot. Man she has a tight vag. Enjoy the pics.
    Do you have a number or location I can reach her?

  4. #7921
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Saw only two SW on the R. Both a good distance off the street. Also saw what looked like a narc squad at Hollywood camped out with a black suv and a black minivan. Both vehicles all black including tinted windows. A couple of uncles in full dress up with matching vests on. Looks like they had just got done making a sweep of the area. Things were really quiet. That's two days in a row of family reunions on the R. Looks like the warm weather is making things hot in more ways than one. Stay safe out there my friends.
    That'll teach these young punks runnin the streets with guns. This city is such a joke. Out the 411 murders last year, I'm going to go out on a limb and say less than 1% was linked to the hobby.

    So what's the strategy for gettin violence off the streets? A bunch of sex stings, and put the rest of Detroit's finest in the casinos. Wow. And for you crime victims, be courteous and try not to get victimized after 5. That's when we locked the doors to save a few dollars.

  5. #7920

    Baby

    What started out hanging with Baby, turned into a nice early morning f*ckfest. I really enjoy Baby's company a lot. Man she has a tight vag. Enjoy the pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Baby Outside.jpg‎   Baby.jpg‎   BABY'S ASS SHOT.jpg‎   Baby's Tight Butterfly Pussy.jpg‎  

  6. #7919

    Dry

    Hit Fort 12 ish till 1 ish. Dead. Nothing. Lots and lots of leo. Side streets were no joke too.

  7. #7918

    Friday night, county uncles all over John R

    Driving minivans, SUVs, etc. Saw 3 mongers popped.

  8. #7917

    Unicorn

    I was on my way back home from Detroit Tuesday night and figured I would check out the are. I wasn't planing on doing a pick up till I seen Fatima waving me down and I just couldn't resist. I got a BBBJCIM for her usual price. It might because I haven't seen her in a while but it was one of the best I've gotten from her yet. I'm really hopeing I have time to do a notel date with her next time I'm around.

  9. #7916

    Flip side of Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by Stroller 5150  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate you sharing your experiences. I posting a couple weeks ago about her; my experience was a BBBJCIM and went quite well. It was a late afternoon encounter, I don't know if she's like many of the others who start to flake out later in the day?

    Based on your info, I'll avoid in the future.
    I've read the bad reports about Monica and I'm sure there true. Now on the other hand I have had several dates with her over the years and they have all been good. When I dated her she gave the best DT BJCIM. She is very smart and cautious, didn't do the dumb things other SW did to get you busted. She wasn't the prettiest in the face but she was my favorite back then. She got really strong out over a year ago and that is when I started reading bad post about her. I ran into her a couple of weeks ago and she was looking the best I've ever seen her and mentally she sounded like her old self and she gave me the digits. I will give her a shot and report back. Just my 2 cents.

  10. #7915
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I also saw a few want to be gangsters trying to surround a girl on 6 right by the station. She was swinging her purse wildly at them while one was taking the worst fistfight swings I've ever seen a man throw. Real tough, trying to beat up a chick. I turned around to see if she needed help and she was chasing them around the parking lot with a 2x4. Hilarious. She was handling herself fine. Her big titties of course fell out of her top. LOL
    Now THAT is absurd!

    I saw the same thing. While your back was turned, she hacked off one of the gangster's dicks and started sucking it. It jizzed a geyser worth of juice, the station went up in flames, and she was able to put the fire out with the jizz!

    By the time U-turned back around, that's when you saw the 2x4. It was actually the severed dick. Just so you know.

    Mind. Blown!

  11. #7914
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I also saw a few want to be gangsters trying to surround a girl on 6 right by the station. She was swinging her purse wildly at them while one was taking the worst fistfight swings I've ever seen a man throw. Real tough, trying to beat up a chick. I turned around to see if she needed help and she was chasing them around the parking lot with a 2x4. Hilarious. She was handling herself fine. Her big titties of course fell out of her top. LOL
    Hacksaw Jiz Chuggin

  12. #7913

    Monica on the R

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reminder on this lady. I had a semi-fishy encounter with her a couple of years ago, but I couldn't recall the details until I read your post. Saw her hustling down the street (8 Mile to Remington) the other day, and she looks good. I won't be trying again, though.
    I appreciate you sharing your experiences. I posting a couple weeks ago about her; my experience was a BBBJCIM and went quite well. It was a late afternoon encounter, I don't know if she's like many of the others who start to flake out later in the day?

    Based on your info, I'll avoid in the future.

  13. #7912

    Fatima

    Can any 1 give me the scoop fatima. I got her number. Haven't called her in week. Called today and some other chick answered and said I got the wrong. LOL. Right she loser phone. LOL. Thanks and stay safe.

  14. #7911

    Tammy

    I had a few minutes to kill and took a ride down the R about 3:30, didn't expect much but there were SW's everywhere. Must be the weather because this time of day is usually for the school kids walking home. The 1st one I saw was waiting for the bus just south of 8 (I think she must have been from Centerfold's) with a dude. She was smokin hot! Blond hair, big tits and not wearing much. I should have stopped but like I said she was with a guy. Continue south see 4 WSW's on Lantz. 2 talking to 1 another and two across the street. None looked familiar so I kept rolling. I was going to see if the unicorn was at the gas station. Get to 6 and no luck, as I look behind me, HP police are there. I turn L to see if they follow to Dequindre but they go straight. Why are HP police on JR? Anyway, I circle back around and come up 7 and see Tammy who I haven't seen in a long time. She looks better since last time I saw her. Sandy blond hair, cute face, nice B's, and very easy to deal with. I gave her 30 for a nice slow BBBJTCCIM at my spot. I will repeat, forgot to ask 4 digits, was in a bit of a hurry. My hobby phone sucks so I can't take pics but there are pics of Tammy on Jordano's site.

  15. #7910

    Monica on the R

    Quote Originally Posted by Power69  [View Original Post]
    I'd advise to stay away from this Monica. This is the R Monica, not the Fort Street one.

    The one I saw was redhead over and under, sounds like exactly who you saw. Nice hair at the time. 5' 7" in her 30's. I thought C's. Seemed nice and had a brain. She hung south of 8 mile on the R, although when I got her phone and set it up I picked her up north of 8 just off the R and then also over on Russell just north of SF. Saw her in 2011. I think she was around in 2010 maybe staying up in Royal Oak?

    We had a couple nice dates and then she ripped me off on a subsequent room date suddenly, with no warning. It wasn't our first room date. Took off like a bat out of hell out of the room with my money and one credit card (thought I wouldn't notice one right away). Then laughed later when I eventually got ahold of her on the phone. She a pathological thief. She lost a tip, a repeat customer, earned my wrath.

    See my posts regarding her # 34 in Ripoff reports on on 9/28/11.
    Thanks for the reminder on this lady. I had a semi-fishy encounter with her a couple of years ago, but I couldn't recall the details until I read your post. Saw her hustling down the street (8 Mile to Remington) the other day, and she looks good. I won't be trying again, though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape