Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 875 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 375 775 825 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 925 975 1375 ... LastLast
Results 13,111 to 13,125 of 21048
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7938

    Education

    Just curous what are the names of the Medic and the two with Master Degrees.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    I am glad to read positive news about her. It's good to know she is on the upswing, as opposed to the time I took the plunge into her icy cold SW drama.

    Yes, she is probably one of the smartest women I have ever met in this hobby, right up there with the 2 master's degree holders and one marine corp medic who have all swallowed my goo. Blows my mind at times, but those are the ones I keep thinking about. Interesting stories, on top of the good service.

  2. #7937

    More Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by Bu Hound  [View Original Post]
    I've read the bad reports about Monica and I'm sure there true. Now on the other hand I have had several dates with her over the years and they have all been good. When I dated her she gave the best DT BJCIM. She is very smart and cautious, didn't do the dumb things other SW did to get you busted. She wasn't the prettiest in the face but she was my favorite back then. She got really strong out over a year ago and that is when I started reading bad post about her. I ran into her a couple of weeks ago and she was looking the best I've ever seen her and mentally she sounded like her old self and she gave me the digits. I will give her a shot and report back. Just my 2 cents.
    I am glad to read positive news about her. It's good to know she is on the upswing, as opposed to the time I took the plunge into her icy cold SW drama.

    Yes, she is probably one of the smartest women I have ever met in this hobby, right up there with the 2 master's degree holders and one marine corp medic who have all swallowed my goo. Blows my mind at times, but those are the ones I keep thinking about. Interesting stories, on top of the good service.

  3. #7936

    Monica on the R

    Quote Originally Posted by Stroller 5150  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate you sharing your experiences. I posting a couple weeks ago about her; my experience was a BBBJCIM and went quite well. It was a late afternoon encounter, I don't know if she's like many of the others who start to flake out later in the day?

    Based on your info, I'll avoid in the future.
    Didn't mean to suggest that she was bad news. I'm glad you succeeded where I failed. As with all our lovely ladies, you just have to proceed with one hand on her (on the back of her head or wedged in her behind-a matter of preference) and the other hand firmly wrapped around your wallet.

    Proceed carefully and follow the rules. Don't be like me. M

  4. #7935

    Danielle, Danielle

    Went for a walk in the park with Danielle this afternoon. She had on the cutest sundress, she really looked good. She surprised me by walking behind this Bush signaling for me to follow, and like a good little boy I followed. As she lifted her dress bent over slid her lace panties down I took my thick long dick shoved it up into that tight hole. We were out there banging away like two animals in the forest. I love banging Danielle she always squirts, when I make her cum. When we were done it felt like she had drained every ounce of my man juice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Danielle's Money Maker.jpg‎   Lil Danielle.jpg‎   Lil Danielle's Ass.jpg‎  

  5. #7934
    Quote Originally Posted by Marino13  [View Original Post]
    I just want to give everyone a heads up, WCS and DPD just bought 40 new bikes. I heard through the grapevine this is to watch mongers and dopemen. Be careful and watch your back.
    New Harleys or those Honda 250 Rebel bike / scoooters?

  6. #7933

    Busy G

    I saw 4 LEOs spread out, on and around Gratiot within the stretch between Lappin and SF atat3PM today. There may have been more that I didn't see. Be safe.

  7. #7932

    For Sale on the Ave

    Saw this girl out on the Ave. The sign placement cracked me up. Didn't get to talk to her but I am pretty sure she was in fact "for sale". Not a bad ass on her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails For Sale on the Ave.jpg‎  

  8. #7931

    Ladon

    New one for me. BSW petite spinner type. Maybe 5' and 105. Found her around Fenkell and Linwood. 42 yrs old, in good shape, little B's with nice nips. BBJCIM, FIV naked at a quiet spot off the service drive. Her CIM part left a lot to be desired, but she did apologize and promise to do better. Whatev. Will repeat I think because she was very sweet and pleasant. No obvious user symptoms. Got digits but she has to get a new phone.

  9. #7930

    Chocolate Chic in the white shorts

    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    A message of caution to all Ave mongers, especially if you choose to monger after dark. There is an ultra hot BSW with a banging body on the Ave who introduced herself to me as Star. She was about 5'7, tight spinner body, straight black shoulder-length hair, chocolate toned skin, and was strolling very slowly. She was jerking her head and shoulders on occasion as if to appear to be tweaking. Either that, or she's the devil.

    No matter what you say to her, she won't get in your ride and will stall you for time. I pulled off just in time to notice a slew of horny mongers piling up over this chick. When I looped back around, the mongers had all disappeared. And I noticed a marked LEO giving a sad fellow the red and blues, and Star walking away from the scene.

    If you see her, please don't stop. She's a possible decoy.

    Be advised, and stay safe.
    That tweaking and head bobbing might have been signals for the leos hiding to pounce on the unsuspecting mongers.

  10. #7929
    I was out on Fort last night and I saw a few walking around. There was a BSW and a WSW hanging out near Clark and 2 WSW's between Livernois and Green. There were a couple of leo's running around activity felt kind of light.

    I scooped TT (I think that was her name) by green because I didn't see the other one with the glasses at the time. Cop check went well so we found a spot to park and got a quick BBBJCIM for. 2 and some newports. She might be in her upper 30's with dirty blonde hair and some small B's. We had a pleasant conversation while we cruised around. I'd say it wasn't bad for my second scoop.

    The WSW that was close to her, anyone ever deal with her? She looked to be in her 20's, brunette, glasses, and wearing blue jeans with a hoodie.

  11. #7928

    Great

    Quote Originally Posted by Marino13  [View Original Post]
    I just want to give everyone a heads up, WCS and DPD just bought 40 new bikes. I heard through the grapevine this is to watch mongers and dopemen. Be careful and watch your back.
    So DPD can afford new bikes, but the dept still has hundreds of vacant positions, and EMS needs ambulances, and cuts are starting to affect city council, etc, etc. Where the fux the priority?

    I seriously hope this isn't true.

  12. #7927

    Ave Warning, BSW Star

    A message of caution to all Ave mongers, especially if you choose to monger after dark. There is an ultra hot BSW with a banging body on the Ave who introduced herself to me as Star. She was about 5'7, tight spinner body, straight black shoulder-length hair, chocolate toned skin, and was strolling very slowly. She was jerking her head and shoulders on occasion as if to appear to be tweaking. Either that, or she's the devil.

    No matter what you say to her, she won't get in your ride and will stall you for time. I pulled off just in time to notice a slew of horny mongers piling up over this chick. When I looped back around, the mongers had all disappeared. And I noticed a marked LEO giving a sad fellow the red and blues, and Star walking away from the scene.

    If you see her, please don't stop. She's a possible decoy.

    Be advised, and stay safe.

  13. #7926

    Roxy to the rescue

    I had a funny dream about Roxy a few days ago (meaning I fell asleep and she was in my dreams) , and I woke up with her on my mind afterwards. It wasn't a sexy dream, just a weird one. But when I start having actual dreams about these girls out here, it means that our next session has been long overdue. For Roxy, it's been over 3 months since our last one.

    So I couldn't have been happier to catch her lounging at the GS on Fort and Dragoon early Saturday. She was pleased to see me as well. So I took her to my spot for the usual, BBBJ soft and steady, a bit of BL and tickling, K9 long and sexy, and a few snaps of her sweet, young, hot Latina body. Roxy is such a sweetie! Maybe I shouldn't stay away for so long next time.

    If everything goes as I've been told it will, our next session will include another girl. I will offer no further details on this until the time is right! Hopefully there won't be a 3 month waiting period for it either. In the meantime, enjoy the pics, and dream well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rox04.jpg‎   rox06.jpg‎   rox10.jpg‎  

  14. #7925
    Quote Originally Posted by Marino13  [View Original Post]
    I just want to give everyone a heads up, WCS and DPD just bought 40 new bikes. I heard through the grapevine this is to watch mongers and dopemen. Be careful and watch your back.
    Its also for traffic too, try watching your speed going down John R. Good to know that LEO is wasting time on mongers and dime bag dealers. All the same watch your back and if you got digits to any girl in the area, call them and set up a neutral spot away from the R. (that means you unicorn lovers)

    Stay safe and enjoy the weather.

  15. #7924

    Motorcycles

    I just want to give everyone a heads up, WCS and DPD just bought 40 new bikes. I heard through the grapevine this is to watch mongers and dopemen. Be careful and watch your back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape