Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4034

    Ch

    Went to CH yesterday and just happy handshake but she gave me the impression it was bizness as usual and left happy.

    FYI I have not posted on here for along time but do like read it, being that I live in MA and have a busy job and a girl haven't been able to do much out of fear, but this site has been pure dictionary of knowledge of how not to get rip off and getting what you pay for etc.

    Ps I know some senior member going to make a ahole comment, that ok with me. By the way I never figured out were the so called Chica house was! LOL

  2. #4033
    Just posting this report over here in addition to the BP thread, since it seems that there are some guys here who only follow one thread or the other, but not both (for some unfathomable reason).

    FINALLY managed to get in touch with Amber in Pawtucket again. Been dying to see her again since my first visit with her. Well, the 2nd time was even better than the first.

    Not going to bother with a lot of details here. PM me if you want more specific information. All I'm going to say here is this: go see her. She doesn't post a lot of ads, and she's not always easy to get ahold of, but try anyway. She is SO worth it. One of very best providers out there IMO. Right up there with a certain provider who many claim to be the "best in RI". In fact, I would probably pick Amber over that provider, for a few reasons. Again, PM if you want more detailed info.

    And just for clarity's sake (for those not familiar with her) , this is the Amber I'm referring to (since there are a few girls using that name on BP currently).

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal.ews-27/3226574

  3. #4032
    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    Well, while Bella is certainly deserving of the accolades, I wouldn't say she's the ONLY girl there worth seeing. Jezelle is still my favorite girl there. Possibly my favorite provider, period. I saw her last time I was there, and the experience was mind blowing. I don't want to get into too much specific information there. I'll just say that she allows more the more comfortable she is with you, and she's apparently very comfortable with me at this point (I've seen her a number of times). I might share more information via PM to trusted senior members, if they're interested in hearing more. But in any case, I've never heard a negative report from any guy that's seen Jezelle, regardless of whether it's their first visit with her or their 10th.

    To be fair, there very well may be other great girls there (some of the girls I've seen at the counter looked really cute) , but I can only comment on the ones I've seen personally.
    Alright, I admit my wording was a bit off. Let me try to re-characterize the situation.

    For me (and my infrequent opportunities and my limited funds) I can only jump in if I know that Bella, my sure thing / great gal is available. I'm more inclined to either wait or try again some other day than to take a shot with someone else. Too many possible other outcomes.

  4. #4031

    Alexa Wonsocket

    Visited and she is as advertised. Very friendly-seems a little naive to the business as she gives out too many details in txts. Nice BBBJ skills though. She is bigger than her photos, but a cute face and nice lips. BBBJCIM-damage 75. 00 though I left 80 as I had no change.

    Rugger

  5. #4030
    I never seen her however, if you check the board you will see there is several reviews all good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruggerz66  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel out there on this one? Have a hankering for some BBBJCIM. Appears to be on the table. Very cute face on this one.

    Report Ad

    $75 Special. I'm Alexa, Let's have some hot sexy fun. You'll be very HAPPY. I enjoy Pleasing men. 23Posted: Monday, April 22, 2013 1:39 PM

    -

    "HAVE" me. We'll have fun with my 38C's.

    I'm a sexy 5'4" 23 yo. 38C-31-40.

    Enjoy my face for kissing & other natural sexy pleasure.

    (No cover required. Just Natural Fun)

    I will "fully" please you with my erotic attention.

    I will relax you & be your NATURAL SEXY PLAYMATE.

    I'm naughtier then anyone else.

    I offer Reasonable Rates for an Unrushed Experience.

    You WON'T be disappointed. My Pictures are real.

    Enjoy my warmth & experience your excitement as I entertain you.

    CALL NOW. NO TEXTS.

    Alexa.

    617-388-8944

    Poster's age: 23.

    • Location:, Incalls Only. Woonsocket Area

    • Post ID: 3351994 providence.

    Email this ad.

    Here is the backpage link:

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...men-23/3351994

    Any info. Would be appreciated-if I TOFTT without any intel, I will report back in.

    Rugger

  6. #4029
    There were a couple reports posted about her in the BP advertisers thread this past week (one of them by me).

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruggerz66  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel out there on this one? Have a hankering for some BBBJCIM. Appears to be on the table. Very cute face on this one.


    Any info. Would be appreciated-if I TOFTT without any intel, I will report back in.

    Rugger

  7. #4028

    Alexa-wonnsocket

    Any Intel out there on this one? Have a hankering for some BBBJCIM. Appears to be on the table. Very cute face on this one.


    Report Ad
    $75 Special - I'm Alexa, Let's have some hot sexy fun - You'll be very HAPPY - I enjoy Pleasing men - 23Posted: Monday, April 22, 2013 1:39 PM

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    "HAVE" me. We'll have fun with my 38C's

    I’m a sexy 5'4" 23 yo, 38C-31-40

    Enjoy my face for kissing & other natural sexy pleasure.
    (No cover required - just Natural Fun)

    I will "fully" please you with my erotic attention.

    I will relax you & be your NATURAL SEXY PLAYMATE.

    I'm naughtier then anyone else.

    I offer Reasonable Rates for an Unrushed Experience.

    You WON'T be disappointed - My Pictures are real

    Enjoy my warmth & experience your excitement as I entertain you.

    CALL NOW - NO TEXTS

    Alexa
    617-388-8944
    Poster's age: 23


    • Location: , Incalls Only - Woonsocket Area

    • Post ID: 3351994 providence

    Email this ad

    Here is the backpage link:

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...men-23/3351994

    Any info. Would be appreciated-if I TOFTT without any intel, I will report back in.

    Rugger

  8. #4027

    Any info on this tandem?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...now-22/3409472

    I'm thinking seriously about this tandem and have tried to look back in these posts as far as time will allow me. Pix seem valid based on tineye. Any info would be appreciated.

    TY

  9. #4026

    Sarah

    Hi! I'm new here. Looking on info on Sarah, noticed she has new reviews as recent as yesterday & they're great but would like any info possible http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...own-36/3386188

  10. #4025

    Branch Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    Well, while Bella is certainly deserving of the accolades, I wouldn't say she's the ONLY girl there worth seeing. Jezelle is still my favorite girl there. Possibly my favorite provider, period. I saw her last time I was there, and the experience was mind blowing. I don't want to get into too much specific information there. I'll just say that she allows more the more comfortable she is with you, and she's apparently very comfortable with me at this point (I've seen her a number of times). I might share more information via PM to trusted senior members, if they're interested in hearing more. But in any case, I've never heard a negative report from any guy that's seen Jezelle, regardless of whether it's their first visit with her or their 10th.

    To be fair, there very well may be other great girls there (some of the girls I've seen at the counter looked really cute) , but I can only comment on the ones I've seen personally.
    Jazell have to say was my first experience at 725, very attentive and attractive. Was a great provider, cautious but gave up the goods if she feels comfortable. Would bet she attended Oral Roberts University, listened to my requests. 100 1/2 hour house 80+

    Jayla, is also a good choice. Very talkative, lean, a little baby pouch but worth the change. Can't go wrong with Jayla. 100 1/2 hour house 80+see.

    I don't oh, met another on a bright crisp morning. Can't remember her name but she was non White, very business like, upsell was absurd. If I remember her name, I'll forward it to the site asap. Not worth it. She opened on a Saturday morning.

  11. #4024
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent01  [View Original Post]
    Tony is dead on. Keep trying to get verified. Splurged and saw the two of them today. Super sweet, upscale location, not clock watchers. Just be clean, act like a gentleman, ask and you shall receive. Ashley is not thick but has an athletic body. Super hot.
    Oh I know they're good, but they take 24 hrs to return a simple email

    I'm giving them info 72 hrs ago to book last night and by the time they got back to me it became "do you have any free time this morning?"

    Worst verification process I've ever gone through with an "upscale" provider

  12. #4023

    Stephanie and Ashley

    Tony is dead on. Keep trying to get verified. Splurged and saw the two of them today. Super sweet, upscale location, not clock watchers. Just be clean, act like a gentleman, ask and you shall receive. Ashley is not thick but has an athletic body. Super hot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Tony II  [View Original Post]
    Keep trying to get verified. They come around every 6 - 8 weeks.

  13. #4022

    Cummings Treats

    Keep trying to get verified. They come around every 6 - 8 weeks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    I would love to go and see ashley juggs, but their verification process is VERY SLOW.

    Thought these girls were more professional than BP girls smh

  14. #4021
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Tony II  [View Original Post]
    On the 18th Jasmine Cummings and her group will be in Prov. None of them are 'thick' but.

    I can highly recommend them.

    http://www.cummingstreats.com/welcome.html
    I would love to go and see ashley juggs, but their verification process is VERY SLOW.

    Thought these girls were more professional than BP girls smh

  15. #4020
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulie Facedown  [View Original Post]
    This report is spot on. At this point in time I would not go there for any other girl but Bella.

    Be advised that they have moved their operation to 745 Branch and occupy that entire building, downstairs and up. Be a gent and offer to carry your hostess down the long straight staircase from the second floor. Those heels can be somewhat treacherous for them.
    Well, while Bella is certainly deserving of the accolades, I wouldn't say she's the ONLY girl there worth seeing. Jezelle is still my favorite girl there. Possibly my favorite provider, period. I saw her last time I was there, and the experience was mind blowing. I don't want to get into too much specific information there. I'll just say that she allows more the more comfortable she is with you, and she's apparently very comfortable with me at this point (I've seen her a number of times). I might share more information via PM to trusted senior members, if they're interested in hearing more. But in any case, I've never heard a negative report from any guy that's seen Jezelle, regardless of whether it's their first visit with her or their 10th.

    To be fair, there very well may be other great girls there (some of the girls I've seen at the counter looked really cute) , but I can only comment on the ones I've seen personally.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape