Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4051

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP  [View Original Post]
    Is this your site, Muffy?
    What site?

  2. #4050
    Quote Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP  [View Original Post]
    Was that the Shanelle that did double-lollipop specials with a friend off of Thurbers Ave about 6 years ago? That was a good time.
    I'm not sure. This Shanelle lives in Central Falls and advertises off and on through Backpage

  3. #4049

    Same Shanelle?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yardape08  [View Original Post]
    Shanelle is actually a mix of Puerto Rican and Native American
    Was that the Shanelle that did double-lollipop specials with a friend off of Thurbers Ave about 6 years ago? That was a good time.

  4. #4048

    Shanelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin01  [View Original Post]
    The only one I know of is Shanell, always treated me well. I haven't seen her advertise in a while though. But I agree, the lack of good black providers is VERY disappointing. Every time I take a risk and try a new one, bad experience.
    Shanelle is actually a mix of Puerto Rican and Native American

  5. #4047
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffyTheDiver  [View Original Post]
    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!
    Is this your site, Muffy?

  6. #4046
    This are fake images use googe image when you are not sure about a picture been real or not also google there phone number & you will find out if the pics are real or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveBerg  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to post a few ads and if you can let me know if you can confirm whether or not these are really the ladies:

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...irl-22/3467223

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...now-23/3475173

    (one I'm actually looking forward to seeing if real. But most likely TGTBT)

    And.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...now-19/3473442

    What I was originally going to do was call the three of them and schedule something, then if it wasn't them I was just going to leave and say thanks anyway. But I figured if you guys had any info on these girls we could just debunk them right here and avoid e awkwardness. Thanks in advance.

  7. #4045
    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

  8. #4044
    The only one I know of is Shanell, always treated me well. I haven't seen her advertise in a while though. But I agree, the lack of good black providers is VERY disappointing. Every time I take a risk and try a new one, bad experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Not 1 decent thick ebony provider in all of ri. WTF happen ed

  9. #4043

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveBerg  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to post a few ads and if you can let me know if you can confirm whether or not these are really the ladies:

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...irl-22/3467223

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...now-23/3475173

    (one I'm actually looking forward to seeing if real. But most likely TGTBT)

    And.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...now-19/3473442

    What I was originally going to do was call the three of them and schedule something, then if it wasn't them I was just going to leave and say thanks anyway. But I figured if you guys had any info on these girls we could just debunk them right here and avoid e awkwardness. Thanks in advance.
    Ok 8 posts of which 6 are looking for info on a girl (or girls) and 2 which contain 5 words which are also questions.

    Tell ya what. Give me the 200-500 bucks you said you were going to use fucking the stripper you asked for info about on your first post and I'll see these 3 girls and let you know if the pics are real or not. Because that is the only way your going to get info with that post record.

    A-hole of the month (and proud) SO

    PS...see ricky101 I just not picking on you.

  10. #4042
    I'm going to post a few ads and if you can let me know if you can confirm whether or not these are really the ladies:

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...irl-22/3467223

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...now-23/3475173 (one I'm actually looking forward to seeing if real. But most likely TGTBT)

    And http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...now-19/3473442

    What I was originally going to do was call the three of them and schedule something, then if it wasn't them I was just going to leave and say thanks anyway. But I figured if you guys had any info on these girls we could just debunk them right here and avoid e awkwardness. Thanks in advance.

  11. #4041

    Not upset my good man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky101  [View Original Post]
    My bad about posting in the wrong section, my old handle was Ricky 101 and now when I came back its Ricky101 with out the space. It was my first post in a long time just trying to get back in the game sorry about it not being a pent house letter.
    Not upset at all sir. And I would have just given a suggestion about including some more info in your post such as the things I mentioned for the reasons I mentioned. But you did include the line about some a-hole senior member responding unkindly so I did. While we don't need a blow by blow desc of the events just try and include enough info so we can make a decision like you have from the posts here over the years. It doesn't have to read like a 'penthouse classified' as you noted (sarcastically). Of course I did notice that in your two responses since your initial post you didn't answer any of the queries I asked about in my post as I had hoped you would. And I'm sure others have taken note of that. Anyhow. Onto other people and posts of greater importance.

  12. #4040

    RFronzoni, clear out your inbox!

    If you read this, you need to delete some old messages. Trying to reply to the PM you sent me, and it says you have no room. D'oh!

  13. #4039

    Right

    My bad about posting in the wrong section, my old handle was Ricky 101 and now when I came back its Ricky101 with out the space. It was my first post in a long time just trying to get back in the game sorry about it not being a pent house letter.

  14. #4038
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1384

    But

    He's only a apprentice baiter, got a long way to go to be a master like us!

  15. #4037

    Oh goss gee wiz!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gansett  [View Original Post]
    It appears that Stressed Out has won the A-hole Senior Member of the month award, and only 4 days into the month! Quite the accomplishment!
    Coming from you sir I am indeed honored by the high praise. But TBH I was going to let it go by but he did bait us and WAS waiting for a response so I had to give it. But besides all that. The review didn't help me one bit. I am in fact a fan of CH's facilities as it is a clean and relaxing place. And I haven't been there since it was pretty much a FS only place and the ladies that had been mentioned as being there (at least pre-close) were on the matronly side. And IF there WAS someone there who DID give a nice TS, massage, and WAS happy with just giving a nice jerk-off and wasn't my grandma I would go there in a minute. But from the info provided I wouldn't be able to discern whether I should go or not (and I dare anyone to disagree with that). And besides I some think I'm an a-hole so be it. I've been called worse. SO

    ps...see post 13029 by Faptastic in Boston Massage section. Well done for post no 1.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape