Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 20,401 to 20,415 of 23659
-
04-30-13 17:09 #3259Senior Member

Posts: 82Question for the Richmond Guys
Was wondering if any of you guys in our little Richmond sugar bowl have met up with "Virginia", mid-30s white milky type, profile number 1429968 on SA? Any intel?
She saw my profile and is going after me pretty hard with some great rates, right down to business etc. Etc. Almost makes me wonder if LEO has decided to play in our bowl? Would be shocked, our city barely functions as is, but who knows.
Anybody met her? Shoot me a PM if you have any intel.
Thanks!
HC
-
04-30-13 16:01 #3258Senior Member

Posts: 82Sharing
So. We've all shared a lot on this board, am wondering if we take it to another level.
I travel a lot for work, am sure others do as well. How do you guys feel about making recommendations of specific SA profile numbers that might be a good contact (e. G. Gives up the goods quickly at a fair price) for a traveling man? I get it, noone wants to give out their favorites, no problem with that. But perhaps some recommendations on who to see, or who to avoid.
Probably best done by PM so we don't swamp the board. I've got contacts in Miami, Chicago, New Orleans, Dallas. Note that its only the girls I actually saw, so not a huge number. And some were disasters, but there is info there.
In return, I've got a trip coming up to Chicago in late May. FScott was gracious enough to give me a couple pointers, if any of the rest of you have anything I'd greatly appreciate it!
HC
-
04-30-13 13:03 #3257Senior Member

Posts: 5603I kind of like the grittyness of it all. Like you say, everything from pimps to gems. Kind of like the walmart of sugar dating. You really have to shop to find what you want.
Originally Posted by AllSeasonLv
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-13 12:54 #3256Senior Member

Posts: 137Sd4m
Fred,
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
You've put a voice to what I, and probably many others, have been thinking about that site ever since I first got on it. Everything from the known escorts to the contact by eastern Euros and pot SBs from the west coast who are looking for a SD! In fact, I was in contact with that same cutie who wanted an appointment application filled out and 100% up-front sugar. I told her she was crazy and that no sane SD would agree to that. She still IMs me from time to time. Guess she doesn't know what "no" means! But like you said, there are some gems to be found. Just takes time.
ASL
-
04-30-13 10:51 #3255Senior Member

Posts: 733SDFM has been entertaining for me Scott. My ATF came from there and was a HCB, highly educated, and a long term win. However, the site is replete with Nando1s, escorts, and dingbats. Also, the hotties mostly seem to want "sugar brothers " instead of Daddies. If you look at the age desired feature they rarely check the 35 to 80 box. In fact many check the 22 to 30. What? How many 20 yr olds can afford the sugar life? I guess we could ask the Facebook and Google CEOs LOL.
Originally Posted by F Scott
[View Original Post]
The other annoying fact are the out of towners and foreign nationals who inbox you. What? I am going to call some chick from Monrovia, Chech Republic and fly her and her "brother " over for a date?
Pros work that site heavily. One of my ATF escorts is on there regularly. And I wrote a cute youngster and got an email address for her pimp to send prepaid funds to secure an appointment.
In short, it is a skankier population but there are some jewels to be found there.
Good luck!
-
04-30-13 10:32 #3254Senior Member

Posts: 754Words of wisdom
Well said, Rev.
Originally Posted by Revvo
[View Original Post]
Even for some of us veterans, it's good to have things spelled out simply and succinctly from time to time. Thanks!
Good luck, newbie, and don't forget to write!
Scott
-
04-29-13 20:29 #3253Senior Member

Posts: 5603Just remembered. Only a gold member girl can reply to a non member guy
Originally Posted by F Scott
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-13 19:56 #3252Senior Member

Posts: 69Damn Phone!
I hate those tiny buttons and being blind. Sucks.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
(Thanks Hollywood)
Strict
-
04-29-13 19:16 #3251Senior Member

Posts: 754Good grief, who knew it was so complicated!
Originally Posted by Spitfire
[View Original Post]
Thank you, Spit! If only the babies were so prompt!
Scott
-
04-29-13 19:02 #3250Senior Member

Posts: 1022Also, you have to do the 'total access' thing if you want women who are non-members to have the ability to contact you.
Originally Posted by F Scott
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-13 18:58 #3249Senior Member

Posts: 754Thanks!
Hollywood,
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
I appreciate the info. I have a green dot card for just such contingencies, so I will sign up as a paying member, and see what happens. My card only has $50 on it, as I have learned my lesson with SD4Me before and how hard it is to cancel their ongoing billing.
I will, of course, report back with anything of value that I learn.
Scott
-
04-29-13 18:54 #3248Senior Member

Posts: 5603SB's on SD4ME can not message you back through the system until you are a member. If you look in your out box you can see if they read your message or not. I just sent a test email to my roommates account with my email address in it. Its not blocked (but I am a member). But most girls initially want to reply through the site as it is much faster and easier. Also you don't have any street cred with them if you are not a gold member.
Originally Posted by F Scott
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-13 18:44 #3247Senior Member

Posts: 754Don't harsh on me, please!
Gentlemen,
In a fit of boredom, and perhaps to see what color the grass was in a slightly different yard, I signed up today for a 3 day trial membership with SD4Me. I know, I know, I was one of their harshest critics, but my motives were two-fold: I have met some outstanding babies on SA, have let my profile there expire, and don't really want to have them see me logging on just at the moment. Two of them are delicate little newbies, and I want to solidify my place (between their legs) before some other local shark comes along and messes it up for me. One of them, my potential new ATF, I know has already strayed from the sheltering pool that I created for her, got a glimpse of the depravity that lurks just beyond the drop-off, and has come swimming back at top speed. My other motive was to see if there were different, or the same, babies on both sites.
In any event, I signed up, as I said, for a 3 day trial run, using a gift card that had a few dollars left on it, and have been busily sending out messages to pretty much any baby that caught my eye, or Scottie's. In my text, I urge them to contact me at my yahoo Sugar email, but so far, no joy! My question to those who prefer SD4Me is this: if I only have a trial membership, can the babies read my emails? There was some language in the legal boilerplate about needing to upgrade to even be able to send emails, but that does not seem to be my issue. I look in my outbox, and there they all are, but none have been read, even to babies that the site states are ONLINE NOW! If I need to be patient, I can be, but I just want to be sure I'm not missing some fine point that will render me more successful.
Interstingly enough, there have only been about 4 overlaps of babies with SA. I don't know what that means, but I'll keep trying to figure it out.
Thank you for any intel you supply. I'm sure it will be helpful to more than me.
Waiting,
Scott
-
04-29-13 16:36 #3246Senior Member

Posts: 313Read The Whole Thread
The best advice has already been given. But let me reiterate a few things.
1. Read the entire thread from begining to end. It will help tremendously and it is very very entertaining. There were times when I could not put it down.
2. This hobby is work. This is not like picking up a phone and ordering an escort like a bucket of chicken. These babies do cost money, but there are many hoops you need to go through before you land a SB. Especially a good one.
3. Be ready to look at this like dating to a certain extent. I would even say this is more difficult than regular dating. In fact if I wasnt married I would not be doing this. I would go the conventional dating route.
4. Be very careful. You can run into some really crazy people out there. They can fuck your life up. Read the posts on security carefully. These are hard won lessons.
5. But when it is good. It is awesome. The connection, the sex, the non controlling with the right baby, can rock your world. No risk no reward.
Lets be careful out there.
Revvo
-
04-29-13 15:25 #3245Senior Member

Posts: 5603And spelling. LOL
Sentance / sentence.
Originally Posted by Mr Strict
[View Original Post]
Puncuation / punctuation











Reply With Quote






