Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 20,416 to 20,430 of 23659
-
04-29-13 14:47 #3244Senior Member

Posts: 754Start with the basics
We are a fairly literary bunch, are we not? As always, newbies are encouraged to read the thread from the start. Most, if not all, answers are there.
Originally Posted by Mr Strict
[View Original Post]
Scott
-
04-29-13 14:13 #3243Senior Member

Posts: 69Really? Where to Start?
How about grammar, sentance structure and puncuation? Good grief.
Originally Posted by S2568
[View Original Post]
Strict
-
04-29-13 13:54 #3242Senior Member

Posts: 733College girls go to the head of the class (pun intended ). They aren't everyone's cup of tea but they generally are smart, cute, and unspoiled yet if you catch them before their pussies get plated with gold and silver. SA dot com seems to be the best consistent source of College SBs. They are marked and certified as such. My ATF ATF came from SBFM though so you never know where you will luck into a SB with the right attitude for you.
Originally Posted by S2568
[View Original Post]
I am currently seeing my new ATF who is an elderly upper 20s. The only thing I see different from the 18 to 22 yr old group is a more mature way of looking at things. They look just as hot and young. There is less drama since she has her own place and there is no issue with flea bag notels. She uses my $$ for clothes, and she likes to dress up and go out to dinner.
I recommend 25 to 30 age group, never married, no children, gainfully employed, owns a car, has her own place / no room mates, and professes to need money for the "extras" in life rather than the necessities. Most of my SBs are not sex maniacs, which suits me fine. I like teaching them what I like and I don't want her to be trolling the sites to get her daily bang when I am not available for her. Nymphos are fun but they need more than most guys can give them. In fact, these girls I like are usually size 0 to 2 and all are tight. I have to be very slow and gentle to start or I seem to hurt them.
-
04-29-13 11:51 #3241Senior Member

Posts: 204Where to start
I see you guys reporting regularly I have been more into professionals would like to try this see if I am successful, have membership not paid in sb. Com site all I get is older, can I get some guidance need some college girls with out going bankrupt.
S2568
-
04-29-13 08:41 #3240Senior Member

Posts: 313Ups and Downs
As has been said many times. You just do not know what is going to happen in the bowl. One of the things that keeps it interesting.
So my ATF that left me a couple of weeks ago is gone still. Not the best experience I have ever been through. Because of how great she was in all aspects made her leaving very difficult. She did tell me that she wants to stay in touch and we could do stuff later. But I am not so sure. I may contact her I may not. But I am definitely not going to do anything right away.
REVVOATF: Still going strong. She is as sweet as can be. Does just anything I want her to do. Best blow jobs, enthusiastic and fun to be with. Not like my former ATF but still pretty damn good. On our last visit we spent 5 hours together fucking, sucking, playing napping, went out and got ice cream. It was great. She really seems to be attracted to older men. And I don't know if it is daddy issues since she has a father. Anyway she is tiny and when doing the deep penetration I can feel my dick actually bottoming out. And I am not that big. Just normal size. Never experienced that before.
REVVOPOT1: Gone. Not sure what happened she was good to go with the FC meet. Texted me twice she was ready to visit the FC. I texted her back with time and date, and plans. And poof just like that she vanished. Called her twice over three days. Even sent her an email and nothing. I think she may have gotten cold feet. She is very inexperienced 20yo latina. Cannot say. Oh well on to others. Certainly not as disappointed as I was when my ATF left.
REVVOPOT2: Another young one. 22YO White, cute and sexy and a little cocky. 7/9/8. As usual this rating may change after the meet and greet and then again after she gets fucked. (I can tell you my former ATF went way up on all scales after some quality time tearing that shit up.) But she seems to be fun. A little harder to nail down. She is a server and is ready to do a M&G on Monday at 1pm. We have had a few fun and flirty texts a little light but definitely got the flirt on. She is coming around slowly. She has a sexy body, and a cute smile and attitude. This one needs to be worked slowly.
REVVOPOT3:22 YO AA, thick and juicy. She is a model also. And she has the booty to prove it. Let me tell you she has one power ass. I have seen her work, magazines and music videos, and it is pretty good. This one is a handful. She is sexy attractive, and a killer body, give her a. 7/10/9. I have met her and she is good to go. She likes the $100 per visit thing. Which is a big plus when you are doing multiples. She is also in nursing school. Texts me every day and wants to talk about all the things we are going to do. I am giving her a little. But I do not want to go too far. I found this can spook them before the FC. We are scheduled to get down to it on Tuesday. Man I am going to have to wax that ass good.
REVVOPOT4:22 YO White blond haired green eyed. A little different but very cute. Early to tell. But 8/9/9 at this time. She wants to meet and looks like she is a hairdresser. Kind of on the mellow side conversing we are still trying to get a date and time. But I am shooting for next Wednesday. This one is not 100% there so I will have to muster my skills to get her to the FC. Very much an amateur dipping her toe in the water. We shall see.
Others: There have been at least four others that I have either not contacted or decided to let go. For a couple of reasons. They were a little less good looking. 5 thru 7 max, and they seemed to be wandering into NANDO1 territory. Plus I only have so much time and money. I am a bit picky, I like attractive women. I think this is why I have a harder time than some.
Traveling with the babies. So I have talked with my current ATF about going on a trip soon. I am going to be out of town on business and have her come in at the end of the week and stay with me for a couple of days extra. Any advice on doing this. I know Subcommander and maybe FSCOTT have been down this road. Security concerns? Things to not do?
Thanks guys.
Lets be careful out there.
Revvo
-
04-29-13 07:41 #3239Senior Member

Posts: 420SP Pricing
I am not "hot" by any stretch of the imagination but I am not ugly either and women do like a nice personality and I have that. SBs who want a lot are like SWs who want a lot or even gfs or wives who want a lot. They just do because that's the way they are. I avoid them. Money is all they want and IMHO if the attitude isn't accommodating then no amount of money will produce it. I have had hot young SWs for an enthusiastic and very enjoyable BJ for 20 bucks. I have enjoyed SBs for hours at a time for 50. $ is my standard donation for a SB date sometimes also including a meal or a little shopping. There is some relationship of money demanded to the way a girl looks but it is not always just about that either. Girls willing to meet my monetary guidelines had the right attitude to start with or were so new to it that they weren't yet jaded enough to think their mouths and pussy were made of gold. Either way is fine with me but nothing substitutes for the right attitude. This is definitely about money but it is about more than money too.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-13 04:47 #3238Senior Member

Posts: 5603Being that I am already the governor of my own SB Island, I guess I would to try my fare out to sea and find some other SB packed retreats
Originally Posted by TreasureHunter
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-13 18:42 #3237Senior Member

Posts: 733I love these mind games!"What ifs "
Originally Posted by TreasureHunter
[View Original Post]
I would move to SB Island, Yep! Absolutely true. I would divorce and have 2 or 3 regulars 1 or 2 days / week each, then intersperse a rotation of newbies in and out, in and out Sorry, I got carried away with the thought of it all.
" one recently that worked a $12 an hour job who was thrilled to session with me for 60 bucks." and " $ is satisfactory"
Where do you guys find these cheap dates? I can't get these girls in central Va to give it up for less than $250. I figure one of three things is happening
1) My taste is too high for bottom fishing.
2) I am not as hot as you guys.
3) this area is more competitive and is driving the prices up.
It is probably a combo of the three.
-
04-28-13 11:56 #3236Senior Member

Posts: 420SB Addition
Added a keeper today 19, Hispanic, Petite, Spinner, Gymnast, College student, Very intelligent. Likes the adventure and mind games as much or more than the money. $ is satisfactory. Loves sex and can twist up like a pretzel. Makes for unusual positions. Likes to explore and wants to try role playing especially BDSM games. Likes girls too and wants to include a friend some time.
-
04-28-13 10:59 #3235Senior Member

Posts: 82But I love chaos theory.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Great point, most of the GPS girls I have run across have been "hi-brow" types. Had one recently that worked a $12 an hour job who was thrilled to session with me for 60 bucks. So I think you are on to something!
-
04-28-13 02:18 #3234Senior Member

Posts: 47Millionaire Daddies?
With all this talk of millionaire sugar daddies, I wanted to ask a forum wide question. If you were to come into a large sum of money, millions, would you run your game and approach differently, if so how? Some of you guys would probably just get divorced and move to Sugar Baby Island. LOL!
-
04-27-13 00:08 #3233Senior Member

Posts: 1420He was a former low-level officeholder so the TV was bound to interview her. I thought she came off looking pretty normal and he came off looking needy. Boy that hurts.
Originally Posted by Buster Hymen
[View Original Post]
Clinton looked stupid. He never looked needy.
Nobody likes needy.
I wonder if he is stuck on the apartment lease.
-
04-26-13 21:14 #3232Senior Member

Posts: 89There's just something hot about schoolgirl esque outfits with plaid skirts.
Originally Posted by BigTigger
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-13 20:54 #3231Senior Member

Posts: 526I love those outfits.
Originally Posted by Donwhite
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-13 16:51 #3230Senior Member

Posts: 89I had a fun night with a 23 year old blonde Tilted Kilt waitress that I met off SA last night. She stayed the night and I had 3 pops for $200 and I was very pleased with that. She gave great head. I had to think of cold showers and baseball to keep from cumming after 30 secs. I will definitely be seeing hear again in a couple weeks. She said she'll bring her Tilted Kilt outfit next time.










Reply With Quote





