Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 881 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 381 781 831 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 931 981 ... LastLast
Results 13,201 to 13,215 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5947

    Friday afternoon on the aRe

    Last Friday afternoon I was looking for some quick relief and spotted a WSW with red shoulder length hair just south of 8 mile. Name is Monica, mid to late 30's. 5'8" or so, and maybe 145# with natural B's. After the check cleared, we agreed on a BBBJwCIM& no spit for 0. 2 I've never done business in that neighborhood, and found that there is a lot more traffic than I'm used to (most of my mongering has taken place on the Ave and on Fort). After 2 false starts, managed to complete our business. Service was good, earned a 0. 05 tip. FS is on the menu, but not on the first encounter. I'm a sucker for redheads, and she said the carpet and drapes match, so I'll make a point of finding her again. But we'll definitely grab a short stay for security reasons.

  2. #5946

    Could be true

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    You know how SW's get sometimes. Jealousy or just plain old haters say things for their own personal reason! I cannot confirm or deny what I was told I hope that is not true! Like I said I don't get into the rumor thing but I figure if my brothers read it maybe they can benefit from the info and maybe even save a life!
    I scooped Monica a few months ago on Fort after one of our winter blizzards. I saw her cute little spinner type body standing on Fort and Campbell with a scarf covering half her face. That should've been red flag #1. After she recognized me though, the scarf came down and she hoped in all giddy and smiling. We exchanged pleasantries for a few seconds and were off until I noticed a strong odor. Smelled like she either forgot to bathe or didn't wash her clothes or both. That was definitely a red flag for me. I had to loop around and come up with an excuse to let her back out, which was sad.

    She's a real sweetheart, and was a very cost-effective and trusted f buddy when I needed one back in the day. But I wouldn't be surprised at all if this stuff about her is true.

    I can confirm at least one other girl on Fort who may have this or something similar. I've reported about her.

  3. #5945

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Scooped Becky the other morning from the Ave again! She hopped right in and was talking incessantly a mile a minute! It was just starting to get daylight and I was driving around for a few looking for a good spot and she did not stop talking until I gave her something to keep her mouth busy! LOL She even commented when I was not saying anything the whole time that she must be talking too much! She got down to some good oral teasing and BBBJ with bls and then suddenly got in a hurry and started to tell me to hurry up. I told her to stop teasing and get to it and she was lackluster at it this time. So I decided to help her out with some good skull fucking and did not stop until my tanks were empty. I realized after I dropped her off I had only given her Hamilton and Lincoln! Maybe that's why she was in such a rush but I don't think she noticed. My mistake oh well! But most of her conversation seemed to be some disturbing info on Monica (who I saw out but didn't partake of) and if what she said is true I am glad. I don't like to spread rumors nor do I want to piss off the moderator of this site so I won't post it in the forum but PM me if you want to know!
    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Also more commonly known as a staph infection. These are common with intravenous drug users, as often times they do not sanitize things properly and it can lead to infection. But some of us have probably heard of athletes getting a staph infection too. I know I have read about a couple of NFL teams having problems with such infections. Kellen Winslow when he played with the Cleveland Browns got multiple staph infections. Also a guy I know that plays in the NFL, (well he is in the NFL but has only played in a couple games) has told me the KC Cheifs had similar issues. At any rate, it is also common in hospitals from wounds not being cleaned properly. Either way its kind if gross.
    You know how SW's get sometimes. Jealousy or just plain old haters say things for their own personal reason! I cannot confirm or deny what I was told I hope that is not true! Like I said I don't get into the rumor thing but I figure if my brothers read it maybe they can benefit from the info and maybe even save a life!

  4. #5944

    Reading material

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Scooped Becky the other morning from the Ave again! She hopped right in and was talking incessantly a mile a minute! It was just starting to get daylight and I was driving around for a few looking for a good spot and she did not stop talking until I gave her something to keep her mouth busy! LOL She even commented when I was not saying anything the whole time that she must be talking too much! She got down to some good oral teasing and BBBJ with bls and then suddenly got in a hurry and started to tell me to hurry up. I told her to stop teasing and get to it and she was lackluster at it this time. So I decided to help her out with some good skull fucking and did not stop until my tanks were empty. I realized after I dropped her off I had only given her Hamilton and Lincoln! Maybe that's why she was in such a rush but I don't think she noticed. My mistake oh well! But most of her conversation seemed to be some disturbing info on Monica (who I saw out but didn't partake of) and if what she said is true I am glad. I don't like to spread rumors nor do I want to piss off the moderator of this site so I won't post it in the forum but PM me if you want to know!
    Just in case http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methici...ococcus_aureus

  5. #5943

    More Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Cruised a little last night and just as Poppabud said there was alot of activity last night! I cruised McG Fort and Vernor once and the Ave twice. There were Women out on each stroll but I also spotted 7 of my uncles in less than an hour on those strolls combined! I headed out for greener pastures got to the East side and saw 3 BSW's and one Unknown SW on Harper but also passed by 2 of my uncles! I spotted one BSW on the Big g getting scooped as I drove by and one WSW by SF walking with a limp and then I headed to the Are and I think I saw Brandy but not sure but she was the only female I saw on the Are! I decide to go back down the Ave on my way to Warrendale area and there seemed to be an SW on evey other corner at this time! I saw one on the SD getting scooped up and I also saw Brittany and then I pulled up to an SW and she immediately tried to get in and kept saying open the door! I cracked the window and asked who she was She kept saying I know her but wouldn't show me her face. I asked her name and it was Mya from Fort!

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1680062

    From past experience I declined and she got pissed and called me a Fuc*ng A$$hole! I rolled up the window and drove off thinking to myself what would Madhump do in this situation! LOL Then I spotted Becky!

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1634843

    Drove around a bit to get her warm and I told her about my escapades for the night! She was quite surprised I didn't scoop Brittany because she is cute! I told her about Brittany's lack of BJ skills and she was even more surprised! I asked her about Kaleigh and told her the # I got a week ago was already off! She laughed and said that sounds about right and that Kaleigh is cool and could do well with her regulars if she would keep a phone! I found a good spot and handed her Jackson and his half brother and she started out with her mouth and hands! I asked if she had been taking lessons from Brittany! LOL She asked how I like it and she obliged and took direction well! She even tried DT but couldn't go all the way but gets an A for effort! The first 3 shots gagged her but she gulped it down and kept going to remove the rest and made sure I was dry when she was done! She gave me her digits for future reference! Stay safe and Happy Endings!
    Scooped Becky the other morning from the Ave again! She hopped right in and was talking incessantly a mile a minute! It was just starting to get daylight and I was driving around for a few looking for a good spot and she did not stop talking until I gave her something to keep her mouth busy! LOL She even commented when I was not saying anything the whole time that she must be talking too much! She got down to some good oral teasing and BBBJ with bls and then suddenly got in a hurry and started to tell me to hurry up. I told her to stop teasing and get to it and she was lackluster at it this time. So I decided to help her out with some good skull fucking and did not stop until my tanks were empty. I realized after I dropped her off I had only given her Hamilton and Lincoln! Maybe that's why she was in such a rush but I don't think she noticed. My mistake oh well! But most of her conversation seemed to be some disturbing info on Monica (who I saw out but didn't partake of) and if what she said is true I am glad. I don't like to spread rumors nor do I want to piss off the moderator of this site so I won't post it in the forum but PM me if you want to know!

  6. #5942

    Amanda

    I had something planned (loosely) with another gal, and when the time came, her phone was off or out of minutes. I checked out the area, and the rain screwed up everything. Finally around one, I ran into Amanda near the ave and Livernois. We found a quiet spot and she seriously impressed me. Her oral skills were something to experience. Nice bees with the perky factor made it worth the Jackson and the lincoln twins.

    No digits, but I will try to find her again for a notel experience. Recommended.

  7. #5941

    Apologies to all

    I would like to apologize to all I offended. I didn't mean to insult anyone. I just get a little leery of picking up SWs w what appears to be sores on her face and body. Or perhaps its just acne. Anyways to each his own and please accept my apologies. That is all.

  8. #5940

    Shannon

    Had this 1 yesterday WSW skinny. Picked up before but wasnt feeling it so I dropped her off. What a mistake, BBBJCIM for 20 and she sucked it for about 20 to 25 mins without any complaints at all. I was shocked. She said she just lost her phone. Shocker but she took direction great the whole time never stopping or letting up. Def will repete not a looker prob a 5 or 6 but just the determination alone works for me.

  9. #5939

    Heather

    Finally I found Heather, WSW about 5'7'.125lbs, she kinda looks like Holly. She is from Kentucky. She has that country accent. Man she gives a very nice CBJ, and that vagina is tight like a vise. I will be hitting that again. Only had time for a quick car date. Definitely worth the time to find. No digits yet but when I do I will pass them along.

  10. #5938
    Quote Originally Posted by BacknAction  [View Original Post]
    WSW with long brunette hair and bedroom eyes.Stay safe guys
    Jackson is right, its annoying, I'm assuming your posting from your smart phone and you keep hitting return as if your sending a text. I would help if you could just post reports from your home computer or hell stop at fedex / kinkos and post there! But back to your post, there's another girl out there thats running around saying that she's fatima so take a good look at her. As for her digits, your going to have to get vested and become a senior member. We can't be giving out numbers willy nilly to just about anyone! So next time if you do see her, go ahead and take that risk and do the pick up!

    I might go unicorn hunting on payday right before the nfl draft so thanks for the heads up on WCS.

    Stay safe.

  11. #5937

    Kelly on Fort

    Quote Originally Posted by SAM4077  [View Original Post]
    Seen this 1 lastnight WSW skinny with bad skin on her face. Flat a cups but BBBJ cim for 20 wasn't that bad until after she was done started to complain that she hated her life and the drugs she was on. But for the 20 it was ok. Repete. Who knows always depends what's out nice smaller ass and asked about f. S she said 30 and she does greek as well. Maybe another time for me and she said she had a phone but was in a hurry to get her meds w I dropped her off so didn't get the. Oh well
    It sounds like the same Kelly that been out there for as least the 10 or so past years. She was quite the looker at that time. She used to do the ave back then. I seen her out on fort over the past couple of month. Always a sweet WSW, no problems, just rough on the face now from the life of hers. The complaining was she was missing her meds, LOL. DK

  12. #5936

    Sue on JC

    Everything was dry this morning except Fort! I saw a few SW's congregating a block from Livernois and a few seemed to be hanging out behind the GS but some dude in a semi was right in my way so I couldn't get a good look! When I circled Leo was cruising through and they all scattered. At the end before I went home decided to hit JC just for the hell of it and saw at lest 4 different SW's out. Settled on Sue 44 yo WSW blonde not great looking in the face but great personality After the check cleared (felt like deflated C's) got some phenomenal slow unrushed DTBBBJ2CIMWS for Jackson and tipped Lincoln I was somewhat impressed with the skills. She kept going after the money shot to the toe curling uncontrollable body shaking point! Like I said not that attractive but the skills were on point! No digits but I will put her on the list for future reference. On the way home early AM I passed through the Triangle and saw a fellow monger that I generally see cruising through but that spot seems to have died out as of late. I hope he had some luck.

  13. #5935

    Tammy John R

    Dreamed I recently saw Tammi (or Tammy ?) off of JohnR. She's a brunette WSW in her early to mid 30's. 1/2 and 1/2 at Hotel for $40 + $5 tip. She performed well, service was a bit rushy (typical). She said she's not out very often. Would repeat.

  14. #5934

    ;get closer to the street

    Finally there was a full course out on the R tonight around 730pm.

    I was heading south and saw marked WCS heading the other way

    And he did not see me at first.

    There was plenty of action out there and I think

    I saw Fatima or someone of the same degree.

    WSW with long brunette hair and bedroom eyes.

    She really stood out in that neighborhood.

    I passed by but was ready to return for a scoop after a little more recon.

    I read her African American Mananger's lips as he told her.

    "get closer to the street"

    I went down 3 or 4 blocks and turned around with the intention of scooping her this time, but she was already gone.

    Damn that was fast but then again she is almost TGTBT.

    Saw marked WCS and this time he made eye contact with me as I passed by. Kept on going.

    Any digits on her or similar would be helpful and appreciated.

    Just feel like a cat and mouse game out there with LEO.

    Stay safe guys


    ===========================================

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

    There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

    Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

    Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

    Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

  15. #5933

    More about Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by MoeMonger  [View Original Post]
    I was out late Saturday / early Sunday until sunrise making the rounds on the ave, fort and are. I saw no barney fifes and his types out at all, not one, very strange. Only a few SW's. Decided to cruise the side streets and scooped lexi / lexus just off of junction and the ave. She looked like a hsw or a BSW mix, not bad looking and nice tits and ass. I took her to my spot and had her slobber on my bone, she wanted a quarter, I gave her a nickel tip. She did an above average BBBJ, very good. Probably a 7. 5 on my kaleigh scale. She was a little goofy but not bad, claimed she was from wisconsin, but could not name any city there. Oh well nice try hun.

    I wanted to do a FS notel date with her later, but of course she has no phone. I dropped her off, and raced home to crawl back in my coffin before somebody drove a stake thru my heart.
    Just so you and everyone else knows, Lexi was preggers earlier this year. I had her mid January and she told me when she was due, but I forgot the date. Most mongers wouldn't mind pounding a chick with child. Some guys even like the taste of mommy milk. Different strokes I guess.

    Good to know that she's been out pretty frequent lately. Pounding that ass of hers is like training your dick to be a prize fighter.

    Enjoy,

    Moe

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape