Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 882 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 382 782 832 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 932 982 ... LastLast
Results 13,216 to 13,230 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5932

    Not so much

    Quote Originally Posted by RonTheStoned1  [View Original Post]
    Dude that chick is freightening!
    Apparently there is a market for frightening spinner chicks with good attitudes. I got a couple of atta boys and a half dozen requests for her digits. So far.

    Stay safe out there

  2. #5931

    Lexi / Lexus

    I was out late Saturday / early Sunday until sunrise making the rounds on the ave, fort and are. I saw no barney fifes and his types out at all, not one, very strange. Only a few SW's. Decided to cruise the side streets and scooped lexi / lexus just off of junction and the ave. She looked like a hsw or a BSW mix, not bad looking and nice tits and ass. I took her to my spot and had her slobber on my bone, she wanted a quarter, I gave her a nickel tip. She did an above average BBBJ, very good. Probably a 7.5 on my kaleigh scale. She was a little goofy but not bad, claimed she was from wisconsin, but could not name any city there. Oh well nice try hun.

    I wanted to do a FS notel date with her later, but of course she has no phone. I dropped her off, and raced home to crawl back in my coffin before somebody drove a stake thru my heart.

  3. #5930
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like there are a few of them. This one was about 5' 2" (?) WSW, slightly frizzy long dark brown hair, thin, no glasses, not bad looking, probably mid-30's, excellent oral for. 2 plus a fiver tip. Very pleasant girl who says she has training in massage and will work massage into FS at the notel; quoted. 7 for the hour but I'd bet that could be lowered. And she caught it all, for those whose Crystal can't catch well.
    Got the FS last week from her and it was worth it. Took directions, aimed to please and had a good time herself. Definite repeat and soon.

  4. #5929

    Only

    Quote Originally Posted by RonTheStoned1  [View Original Post]
    Dude that chick is freightening!
    If you're afraid of pussy.

    The Are is stocked to the brim with quality. Thinking about relocating. I envy the dudes who live near this stroll.

  5. #5928

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Oneknot  [View Original Post]
    Scooped Melanie yesterday off fort. She is a cute but nerdy looking gal with a super tight body. I'm going to give her the super spinner designation. Did a car date as there were some uncles hanging around the crest. She gave a poor quality BBBJ, with just the old loose up and down. Almost reminded me of high school when girls didn't have a clue how to suck a guy off. Anyway we switched to her riding me and then k-9. My god I really had to work at getting in her tight snapper. Long story short we screwed for about ten minutes when she says that she wanted to suck me off for a finish. Her skills went from beginner to full on super sucker. I blew my load in her mouth and she kept sucking me until I literally had to make her stop. Complete sweetheart to do business with.

    On a side note that I know I shouldn't be bringing up. There is an old old older monger that drives a nice newer American made sports car that cruises around fort. As a word of caution to this monger. Please don't drive a $50k plus sports car through the hood / strolls doing 5mph and stopping on side streets. You stick out like a sore thumb to the cops. Also you are asking to get carjacked. Don't advertise by screaming to the world that you are up to no good. If you read this board, then you know the others would agree. I'm just trying to keep you from being in a dangerous situation.

    Be safe gentlemen.
    Yes do not want anything to happen to a fellow monger.

  6. #5927

    Melanie

    Scooped Melanie yesterday off fort. She is a cute but nerdy looking gal with a super tight body. I'm going to give her the super spinner designation. Did a car date as there were some uncles hanging around the crest. She gave a poor quality BBBJ, with just the old loose up and down. Almost reminded me of high school when girls didn't have a clue how to suck a guy off. Anyway we switched to her riding me and then k-9. My god I really had to work at getting in her tight snapper. Long story short we screwed for about ten minutes when she says that she wanted to suck me off for a finish. Her skills went from beginner to full on super sucker. I blew my load in her mouth and she kept sucking me until I literally had to make her stop. Complete sweetheart to do business with.

    On a side note that I know I shouldn't be bringing up. There is an old old older monger that drives a nice newer American made sports car that cruises around fort. As a word of caution to this monger. Please don't drive a $50k plus sports car through the hood / strolls doing 5mph and stopping on side streets. You stick out like a sore thumb to the cops. Also you are asking to get carjacked. Don't advertise by screaming to the world that you are up to no good. If you read this board, then you know the others would agree. I'm just trying to keep you from being in a dangerous situation.

    Be safe gentlemen.

  7. #5926

    Looks are deceiving in the dark

    Decided I needed to go on recon this morning by Plymouth and Schaefer hoping to run into Heather. Ran to a toothless beast name Pimpjuicy or Pimpjuice. The body was nice, she looked young body wise. Man when she. Got in the car she. Reeked of nasty cheap gin probably 5 o'clock gin. As soon as she got in I knew it was a mistake. She starts rambling about needing a dollar, as she is doing this I see leo ride by I tell her to get she is still rambling I practically have to kick her out. Will not do that again.

  8. #5925

    Chyna

    Cruised the R Seen this 1 today not bad BBBJCIM for 30 took her to the fuckshack for some FS. But after we get there she says she really don't want to do f. S I think she was drippin and didn't want to make a mess. Tk god but got an ok BBBJ. She has a great sense of humor and was a pretty good gf exp. She said she needed some meds because she has been dry for to long. Prob why she was normal acting today. Anyhow she's a BSW bolt ob be cups decent ass but she has man type feet and hands. The vajay ja was sorta harry but was fuckable on a reg day when aunt flow wasn't in town. Stay safe gentz.

  9. #5924

    Michelle

    Dude that chick is freightening!

  10. #5923

    Michelle's Back

    Michelle is back on the R, after a stay with her uncle. She is 40ish, blonde spinner, been around awhile. I have been with her 3-4 times and enjoy the lack of drama she brings. She is easy going, and I haven't run into candy house or dopesick issues or any of that other fun kind of stuff with her. I saw her last Sunday, but she was waiting on someone. I saw her today north of Nev and scooped. Got BBBJ, some foot play, mish, k9, and finished BBBJCIM. Oral is good, slow and thorough. And she is pretty good with her feet, I enjoyed that part. For the moment, she has digits, available to interested seniors.

    Stay safe out there
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Michelle1.jpg‎   Michelle2.jpg‎   Michelle3.jpg‎   Michelle4.jpg‎   Michelle5.jpg‎  

    Michelle6.jpg‎  

  11. #5922
    Quote Originally Posted by AllwaysLookin  [View Original Post]
    I met up with candy yesterday. I used to do her last summer but lost track. She performs better than ever. She had on knee high fm boots and tightest jeans I've seen in a long time.

    I talked to her about some group and she is good with a train of two or three or even a gang bang. Anyone interested?
    Sounds fun.

  12. #5921

    Spiky orange hair in the triangle

    After 3 strike outs in the R area, I decided to concentrate on the Triangle today.

    I spotted several on Tele and saw one

    HOT YOUNGER WSW with orange spikey sort of hair.

    Looked totally freaky. She was signaling me but

    Was also sitting in a car with 2 or 3 males.

    I cruised around the block and decided to scoop if I could find her. But already she was gone and so was the car. Wow. Looked freaky. Just my type.

    Any info on this one would be appreciated.

    She had nice rack and good curvy ass.

  13. #5920

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    And I was thinking about passing up my opportunity to visit with her this morning. Maybe I will go thru with it. I don't like the motel she's presently staying in, but I do have her new digits for as long as they last.
    I met up with candy yesterday. I used to do her last summer but lost track. She performs better than ever. She had on knee high fm boots and tightest jeans I've seen in a long time.

    I talked to her about some group and she is good with a train of two or three or even a gang bang. Anyone interested?

  14. #5919

    A quick trip to Paris

    Picked up a late 20's thin WSW named Paris. Tight and open to all travels butt Greece. 7 on the scale and 10 on the skills. Met her late night in the Triangle for a mutl-session Notel. Need to repeat and get some digits.

  15. #5918

    Gratiot streets

    Quote Originally Posted by CupereVita  [View Original Post]
    Where are you guys finding girls on Gratiot? I mever have any luck finding anyone there.
    On Gratiot between Tacoma and Liberal on the west side. Go down the sides streets 2 to 3 blocks. Also Leo has been really hot over there lately.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape