Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 910 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 410 810 860 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 960 1010 ... LastLast
Results 13,636 to 13,650 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5512

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by Sped One  [View Original Post]
    Tonight, I went out, came across Tina on fort, looked new, (I have never seen her) took a chance, pleasant enough, was not strung out or high, so I was liking my chances since the madness last week, park, get down to business, I touch her ass, she yells at me that I didn't pay for that, ok, whatever I guess, so, I finish, drop her off, I notice, she left her pop and gloves in the car, so I go to toss the gloves and same thing, dope in the gloves, I was like, WTF? So I tossed them where I figured another lady would find and enjoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight33  [View Original Post]
    I was out this afternoon and had some time so I cruised fort and seen a younger WSW with black glasses, could not remember what was said on the board about her, but pulled up to talk to her and she had a lousy attitude, so I passed. I have to go back and RTFF about her.
    The "younger" WSW with the glasses is Tina, and she's upper 30's w / 4 kids!

    The reason she got irate when her ass was touched is because she's got a nasty skin infection back there. I saw it once when I TOFTT.

    Her BJ skills were pretty impressive, but remembering that skin rash on her be-hind makes my stomach churn. Recommend for BBBJ only.

  2. #5511

    Recon

    I was out this afternoon and had some time so I cruised fort and seen a younger WSW with black glasses, could not remember what was said on the board about her, but pulled up to talk to her and she had a lousy attitude, so I passed. I have to go back and RTFF about her. Vernor next, nothing out. No leo so far. Headed for the ave. Seen plenty of marked leo and two blonds just past central and one WSW so wrap up could hardly see her face, did not know who they were and I was not looking to break in a new one, so I passed and kept looking for any of my ATFs, but none was to be found.

  3. #5510

    Anyone seen blond barbie, tracy / sunshine and any update on lisa from the ave

    Hopefully long brown hair Lisa making it in her new attempt at a life, has anyone seen or heard from her? I know Barbie comes and goes from the ave, any sightings of her? I ran into someone that know Tracy and they told me she got out of the uncle's B&D the beginning of December, quite different than I have heard. Anyone seen her around the ave or elsewhere, cause they thought she was back on the candy big time.

  4. #5509

    A thought

    Quote Originally Posted by Sped One  [View Original Post]
    I was out and about this past week and wanted to let you guys know what happened, first last weekend was out on the ave, came across WSW Mya, picked her up and she would not stop talking, some of the things were nuts, she said she just walked back from dearborn after being took there and she said she was raped with a broomstick in the rear, she was more pissed about the guy stealing her dope than that, this city, unreal. Was also giving me a narrorated tour of the hood, dopehouses, a guy she said robbed her twice, all the while talking about dope, seemed nice enough, just a ton of drama to go with her, wouldn't repeat. Just based on what she was saying, but to each his own, avg job, was kinda bummed at the lackluster job, so I dropped her off, I always check my car afterwards and she left gloves in there, along with her dope, that killed it for me, no more Mya. Drove around the block and tossed that ish. I dropped her off and saw another a few blocks down, pick her up, Krystal, BSW, looked good from the car, was pleasant to talk to, looked ok in the car, did a good job, until she shit her pants in the process, apologized over and over, started crying, it was nasty, kicked her out instantly, figured just bad luck called it a day. Tonight, I went out, came across Tina on fort, looked new, (I have never seen her) took a chance, pleasant enough, was not strung out or high, so I was liking my chances since the madness last week, park, get down to business, I touch her ass, she yells at me that I didn't pay for that, ok, whatever I guess, so, I finish, drop her off, I notice, she left her pop and gloves in the car, so I go to toss the gloves and same thing, dope in the gloves, I was like, WTF? So I tossed them where I figured another lady would find and enjoy. Moral of my story today is to check your car each and everytime you venture out. How are you going to explain the dope to a cop or your wife? These chicks are slacking. I also went down to the are today and saw Fatima, she's still around even though I have missed seeing her, tried to scoop today and was beat to the punch, but I did see her, for the ones asking where she has been. I would like to hit some new strolls, getting sick of the same old, if someone could throw me some pointers in, pm me, whereabouts and luckwise on other strolls, I'm very fluent in the ave, vernor, fort, and the are if you would like to trade pointers. Hope to hear something, thanks.
    On my way to / from the Are stroll, I hit old Wood for old time sake. Wood / North End used to be the sh*t! It doesn't have much life nowadays, but it's heart is still beating. I've got tons and tons of Wood success stories as recent as last summer.

    Otherwise, you're pretty much hitting the best strolls as it is.

    Be safe and happy hunting

  5. #5508

    Uncle's new truck

    Hey, just want to pass along a sighting on JR Friday. Some kind of uncle in a silver F150, new looking and kind of a sport model. Had a big 4X4 on the rear quarter panel. It happened to be in front of me when it apparently turned on its flashers. From in back all I could see was the taillights (and reverse lights I think) flashing. The minivan driving in front of the F150 pulled over to the side immediately so there must be flashers in front as well. Probably in the grill tho I didn't see the front end. The silver F150 pulled into the used car dealership / repair shop just north of the BPatstate fair, so I didn't actually see them pull anyone over or get out of the truck. Would never suspect my uncle driving that vehicle tho, so be careful.

  6. #5507
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyboy0007  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone come across this one? It's been awhile since I've seen her, shit I can't even remember her name. I do however remember her tight kitty, awesome ass and eagerness to please. She mentioned she occasionally hung out on Dearborn st, I've never had any luck there so never included that area in my route. If anyone has seen this one let me know, I wouldn't mind seeing her again. Good Luck and be safe!

    Attachment 215196

    Attachment 215197

    Attachment 215198

    Attachment 215199
    Any one hooks up with this girl message me

  7. #5506

    3 strikes

    I was out and about this past week and wanted to let you guys know what happened, first last weekend was out on the ave, came across WSW Mya, picked her up and she would not stop talking, some of the things were nuts, she said she just walked back from dearborn after being took there and she said she was raped with a broomstick in the rear, she was more pissed about the guy stealing her dope than that, this city, unreal. Was also giving me a narrorated tour of the hood, dopehouses, a guy she said robbed her twice, all the while talking about dope, seemed nice enough, just a ton of drama to go with her, wouldn't repeat. Just based on what she was saying, but to each his own, avg job, was kinda bummed at the lackluster job, so I dropped her off, I always check my car afterwards and she left gloves in there, along with her dope, that killed it for me, no more Mya. Drove around the block and tossed that ish. I dropped her off and saw another a few blocks down, pick her up, Krystal, BSW, looked good from the car, was pleasant to talk to, looked ok in the car, did a good job, until she shit her pants in the process, apologized over and over, started crying, it was nasty, kicked her out instantly, figured just bad luck called it a day. Tonight, I went out, came across Tina on fort, looked new, (I have never seen her) took a chance, pleasant enough, was not strung out or high, so I was liking my chances since the madness last week, park, get down to business, I touch her ass, she yells at me that I didn't pay for that, ok, whatever I guess, so, I finish, drop her off, I notice, she left her pop and gloves in the car, so I go to toss the gloves and same thing, dope in the gloves, I was like, WTF? So I tossed them where I figured another lady would find and enjoy. Moral of my story today is to check your car each and everytime you venture out. How are you going to explain the dope to a cop or your wife? These chicks are slacking. I also went down to the are today and saw Fatima, she's still around even though I have missed seeing her, tried to scoop today and was beat to the punch, but I did see her, for the ones asking where she has been. I would like to hit some new strolls, getting sick of the same old, if someone could throw me some pointers in, pm me, whereabouts and luckwise on other strolls, I'm very fluent in the ave, vernor, fort, and the are if you would like to trade pointers. Hope to hear something, thanks.

  8. #5505

    Right on about the Triangle

    The girls either are in the Victory Parking lot or on the street behind the Victory. When I drive through I will see about 5 or 6 out on the two intersections. Careful though they can be a bit aggressive like walking in the street to get you to slow down or stop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Good evening Brothers,

    It has been quiet for me as of late. No time to seriously monger with work and life things. I have been sporatically cruising the last couple months, but never time to scoop and haven't even see any quality intel to report. Anyway, I found myself on the west side today for business. Swung thru Brightmoor and the Triangle on the way back around 5pm. Zip, nada, nothing. On one of my last dates, the girl told me the triangle stroll is actually all the side streets behind the Victory. I don't know how true this is, but I can tell you that I cruised all of those side streets tonight and zilch. From there I headed to the trusty R (around 6pm). I made one pass thru and saw zip, nada, nothing. Stopped for gas and decided to try again. I counted approximately 6-7 out. It was as if they suddenly appeared like dandelions in late may. Some looked familiar, some faces seemed new. I don't stroll enough to be good about remembering names. There were 2 in the Lantz area. One looked familiar. Very skinny, pale, black hair. The other did not look familiar. Brown, curly hair and a bit healthier looking. Between St Fair and 8 were another 4-5. Again some familiar, some not. I saw what may have been a disheveled looking Halo, but the others didn't look familiar to me at all. One I was interested in was a short haired, blondish / strawberry, young looking, on the thick side with glasses. She looked very young. As in I would need to see her I'd. She also looked very healthy as if she is new. Didn't have that street look to her. Anyone know who this is? I would have loved to scoop and give the unsuspecting tart a nice facial blast of JD jizz but she will have to wait for another day. I then headed over to the big G and Grosebeck / 8. Again zip nada zilch. I have strolled here in the past couple of months on and off and have never seen anything worth mentioning. I read about other members' recent success on these areas. Maybe I am in the wrong areas at the wrong times? I would like to get some action in these areas as they are closer to home and I feel comfortable in them. Much more comfortable then the Ave or the Triangle. Also, worth noting. I didn't see any Uncles anywhere.

    Anyway, I'm sorry I don't have hard data to report. I don't like to report unless I've actually dated or seen something significant. But it has been awhile and I just felt like checking in. Rest assured I feel the itch growing and know that there is a bender ahead in my mongering future. Of course there will be face blastings, reports and pics coming soon. I'm even thinking about talking a fine lass into a nice Canadian vacation.

    Peace Out Gents,

    JD

  9. #5504

    That's her

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys talking about this girl?
    That is the nessa I've seen just about 2 weeks ago. Picked her up by the chicken place across from the funeral. She asked for a ride while I was walking out from a take out. She is pretty cute, long hair but the drugs got the best of her. An okay bbbjcumws.

    I'd repeat if I see her

  10. #5503

    Nessa / elise

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys talking about this girl?
    That is the girl

  11. #5502

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys talking about this girl?
    That's the only Elise I know. Had a 1-niter with her in 2011, and haven't seen her since. Very sweet petite treat, voice was a bit raspy.

    Does she go by any other name? Is she still around?

  12. #5501

    Fatima

    Is Fatima still around? I have her daughter's bday present and no way of getting with Fatima. I drove by twice and didn't see her. I'm not honking the horn nor knocking on door. How is she doing?

  13. #5500

    Intel

    Good evening Brothers,

    It has been quiet for me as of late. No time to seriously monger with work and life things. I have been sporatically cruising the last couple months, but never time to scoop and haven't even see any quality intel to report. Anyway, I found myself on the west side today for business. Swung thru Brightmoor and the Triangle on the way back around 5pm. Zip, nada, nothing. On one of my last dates, the girl told me the triangle stroll is actually all the side streets behind the Victory. I don't know how true this is, but I can tell you that I cruised all of those side streets tonight and zilch. From there I headed to the trusty R (around 6pm). I made one pass thru and saw zip, nada, nothing. Stopped for gas and decided to try again. I counted approximately 6-7 out. It was as if they suddenly appeared like dandelions in late may. Some looked familiar, some faces seemed new. I don't stroll enough to be good about remembering names. There were 2 in the Lantz area. One looked familiar. Very skinny, pale, black hair. The other did not look familiar. Brown, curly hair and a bit healthier looking. Between St Fair and 8 were another 4-5. Again some familiar, some not. I saw what may have been a disheveled looking Halo, but the others didn't look familiar to me at all. One I was interested in was a short haired, blondish / strawberry, young looking, on the thick side with glasses. She looked very young. As in I would need to see her I'd. She also looked very healthy as if she is new. Didn't have that street look to her. Anyone know who this is? I would have loved to scoop and give the unsuspecting tart a nice facial blast of JD jizz but she will have to wait for another day. I then headed over to the big G and Grosebeck / 8. Again zip nada zilch. I have strolled here in the past couple of months on and off and have never seen anything worth mentioning. I read about other members' recent success on these areas. Maybe I am in the wrong areas at the wrong times? I would like to get some action in these areas as they are closer to home and I feel comfortable in them. Much more comfortable then the Ave or the Triangle. Also, worth noting. I didn't see any Uncles anywhere.

    Anyway, I'm sorry I don't have hard data to report. I don't like to report unless I've actually dated or seen something significant. But it has been awhile and I just felt like checking in. Rest assured I feel the itch growing and know that there is a bender ahead in my mongering future. Of course there will be face blastings, reports and pics coming soon. I'm even thinking about talking a fine lass into a nice Canadian vacation.

    Peace Out Gents,

    JD

  14. #5499

    More Becky from Becky!

    Cruised a little last night and just as Poppabud said there was alot of activity last night! I cruised McG Fort and Vernor once and the Ave twice. There were Women out on each stroll but I also spotted 7 of my uncles in less than an hour on those strolls combined! I headed out for greener pastures got to the East side and saw 3 BSW's and one Unknown SW on Harper but also passed by 2 of my uncles! I spotted one BSW on the Big g getting scooped as I drove by and one WSW by SF walking with a limp and then I headed to the Are and I think I saw Brandy but not sure but she was the only female I saw on the Are! I decide to go back down the Ave on my way to Warrendale area and there seemed to be an SW on evey other corner at this time! I saw one on the SD getting scooped up and I also saw Brittany and then I pulled up to an SW and she immediately tried to get in and kept saying open the door! I cracked the window and asked who she was She kept saying I know her but wouldn't show me her face. I asked her name and it was Mya from Fort!

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1680062

    From past experience I declined and she got pissed and called me a Fuc*!ng A$$hole! I rolled up the window and drove off thinking to myself what would Madhump do in this situation! LOL Then I spotted Becky!

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1634843

    Drove around a bit to get her warm and I told her about my escapades for the night! She was quite surprised I didn't scoop Brittany because she is cute! I told her about Brittany's lack of BJ skills and she was even more surprised! I asked her about Kaleigh and told her the # I got a week ago was already off! She laughed and said that sounds about right and that Kaleigh is cool and could do well with her regulars if she would keep a phone! I found a good spot and handed her Jackson and his half brother and she started out with her mouth and hands! I asked if she had been taking lessons from Brittany! LOL She asked how I like it and she obliged and took direction well! She even tried DT but couldn't go all the way but gets an A for effort! The first 3 shots gagged her but she gulped it down and kept going to remove the rest and made sure I was dry when she was done! She gave me her digits for future reference! Stay safe and Happy Endings!

  15. #5498

    Nessa

    Quote Originally Posted by MoeMonger  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if either name is her real name.

    Nessa is tall thin brunette, about 5'6, with a cute face.

    There is an elise and elaine on the ave neither is nessa.
    Nessa is the one who looked like she could have been a model. Very pretty girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape