Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 205 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 3070
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1420

    Art

    For you Art Cinema fans. Big couples event on June 1st. http://theartcinema.com/ If you go alone good chance a few couples will make their way down from the balcony.

  2. #1419

    Terrible

    TOFTT last night http://connecticut.backpage.com/Fema...ing-20/6088246

    Absolute complete waste of time and money she looks hot but she thinks that lets her get away with nothing but a quick rub and tug that she claims is FS

  3. #1418
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike6  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen molly? Thinking about trying it out, but wouldn't mind a review if one is out there before I try.

    http://hartford.backpage.com/FemaleE...-23/6040586has

    Anyone seen
    I haven't seen her but she looks very familiar to me and I can't place it. Also you can see in her pics how she lost or gained weight if you look through them. I'm partial to redheads though. Very interested. If you go. Post up

  4. #1417
    Senior Member


    Posts: 219

    Molly

    Has anyone seen molly? Thinking about trying it out, but wouldn't mind a review if one is out there before I try.

    http://hartford.backpage.com/FemaleE...-23/6040586has Anyone seen

  5. #1416
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack Daddy II  [View Original Post]
    She also doesn't do CG or doggie only mish.
    Doesn't do doggy? Every picture in her ad is of her ass! I'm calling false advertisement on this one! THATS SOME BS!

  6. #1415
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack Daddy II  [View Original Post]
    No there are really no discounts on the BP. The best you can really do unless you really got something going with a particular provider is 100 bucks for a 1/2. FYI if you want to see Fendi, just beware her 15 minute short stays are JUST THAT 15 minutes. She will tell you are done and get yourself off. She also doesn't do CG or doggie only mish. Really boring to me. I wouldn't see unless you really just want a quick pump and dump. I would really just add the extra 40 and get a half hour from a provider.
    Thanks for the tips, MD2. I might try Fendi anyway, as I am a.) a quick finisher, b.) fond of missionary, and c.) broke. I'll let you know how it goes.

    A couple quick reports:

    Alexis is for real. Half hour for 120 and she's wiry, super thin, great firm ass, A cups. Says she's a kick boxer and maybe she is. With her clothes on she looks like a junkie but take them off and she just looks built. The pic in her is real, the one on top on the bed; she really does have a 6-pack. The bottom pic might be older, she's not so curvy or soft looking. She looks like an ex-substance abuser who got cleaned up and super-fit. Very sweet, accommodating girl, says she is new to this, you decide.

    http://hartford.backpage.com/FemaleE...rue-27/6090714

    Also seen Portuguese Veronica, twice. Love her. Absolutely smoking body, voluptuous without being fat. Really sweet also, her pics try for sultry but she's actually more smiley than they let on. Half hours for 140, but worth it IMO. (And now you see why I'm broke.) Will see her again but she usually works weekends which doesn't work for me. She has an ass that could stop traffic, but great tits too (droopy, big nipples, baby-friendly) and the kind of meaty legs that drive me nuts. Belly is flat but a little pillowy like she's had a kid, which I'm pretty sure she has.

    http://hartford.backpage.com/FemaleE...eat-24/5752894

  7. #1414

    No discounts!

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySmth2  [View Original Post]
    Um. No. I mean, there's Cherish offering a 50 special in E Htfd which I read on another site was a ripoff (no FS) , and Fendi in New Britain is giving it for 60 (and I'm thinking of trying her out this week, despite her so-so reviews). But I think that's all I've seen, apart from an occasional drop to 70 for a quickie from an unattractive looking girl up in Springfield. Seems that most every provider I call to ask about rates is starting at 100/120 for a quick, and the best I can haggle her down to is 80-at which point she's pretty impatient with me (or pretending to be). I'm not talking high-class providers either, your Yvannas with their web sites and so on. I'm just talking regular BP and CV girls. The only time I ever got anything below 80 was once when a provider made an appt with me and then told me (when I was in the parking lot) that she was with someone else so I should come back later. To her credit, she acknowledged it was uncool and knocked her price to. 6 for a 20 min FS session. Nice, but a fluke.

    Am I missing something? I hope so. Please, point me to all these discount ads!
    No there are really no discounts on the BP. The best you can really do unless you really got something going with a particular provider is 100 bucks for a 1/2. FYI if you want to see Fendi, just beware her 15 minute short stays are JUST THAT 15 minutes. She will tell you are done and get yourself off. She also doesn't do CG or doggie only mish. Really boring to me. I wouldn't see unless you really just want a quick pump and dump. I would really just add the extra 40 and get a half hour from a provider.

  8. #1413

    Lower rates? I wish!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wsst3  [View Original Post]
    Anyone notice on backpage, there's been a lot more. 50, .60, .70 Half hour specials?
    Um. No. I mean, there's Cherish offering a 50 special in E Htfd which I read on another site was a ripoff (no FS) , and Fendi in New Britain is giving it for 60 (and I'm thinking of trying her out this week, despite her so-so reviews). But I think that's all I've seen, apart from an occasional drop to 70 for a quickie from an unattractive looking girl up in Springfield. Seems that most every provider I call to ask about rates is starting at 100/120 for a quick, and the best I can haggle her down to is 80-at which point she's pretty impatient with me (or pretending to be). I'm not talking high-class providers either, your Yvannas with their web sites and so on. I'm just talking regular BP and CV girls. The only time I ever got anything below 80 was once when a provider made an appt with me and then told me (when I was in the parking lot) that she was with someone else so I should come back later. To her credit, she acknowledged it was uncool and knocked her price to. 6 for a 20 min FS session. Nice, but a fluke.

    Am I missing something? I hope so. Please, point me to all these discount ads!

  9. #1412

    Rates on backpage

    Quote Originally Posted by Wsst3  [View Original Post]
    Anyone notice on backpage, there's been a lot more. 50, .60, .70 Half hour specials?
    The word I've heard is that a lot of streetwalkers and their pimps are discovering online advertising as the number of smart-phone internet-connected users grow.

  10. #1411
    Banned Member


    Posts: 729

    Lower rates?

    Anyone notice on backpage, there's been a lot more. 50, .60, .70 Half hour specials?

  11. #1410

    Seriously

    Quote Originally Posted by DcComics0810  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, curious to if anyone can shed some light on the art cinema. Never been there before so I wanted to get the 411 on it. Hours? Good time to stop by? Do women stop in a lot? And anything else that might help. Thanks a bunch and if you don't want to post here you can always PM me.
    Dude, not for nothing but RTFF.

  12. #1409

    Art cinema

    Hey fellas, curious to if anyone can shed some light on the art cinema. Never been there before so I wanted to get the 411 on it. Hours? Good time to stop by? Do women stop in a lot? And anything else that might help. Thanks a bunch and if you don't want to post here you can always PM me.

  13. #1408

    Luck? With AFF answer

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyfck2003  [View Original Post]
    Have you had any luck on the site? Was it worth the investment in time and money?
    I was on it about 8-10 years ago, for a couple years. Because the ratio is heavy ended Men to Women, you have to work really hard. I did find 2 Gems, but had to do a lot of working and waiting. You will find unattractive women in a reasonably quick time. Then the other problem, if this is a secret relationship, things can get very "complicated" after a while.

    Because the Women can cherry pick, you'll have to get some pictures of yourself out there, have to write up a clever description of yourself, and then if you get messaged, its like an interview process to find out about you, because she is probably "interviewing" a handful of Guys.

    So to answer your question, I had some luck, money investment was no big deal, time investment was just checking your message box once in a while, but you need a lot of patience.

  14. #1407

    Luck?

    Quote Originally Posted by Huggy Bear #2  [View Original Post]
    Good point on payment, I either paid with a personal check or a bank check for AFF.
    Have you had any luck on the site? Was it worth the investment in time and money?

  15. #1406

    More info on Payment websites

    Quote Originally Posted by Racer1245  [View Original Post]
    Don't use your regular credit card or debit card. They sign you up for regular hits in the fine print. I joined AFF and had a call from my bank when they were going to charge it the 2nd time. They asked me if I really wanted this charge to go through.

    Buy a disposable debit card and put some low $ on it, like $20. Then you will limit what they can get from you.

    I have not worked these really hard but had no luck. Better with Match or POF.
    Good point on payment, I either paid with a personal check or a bank check for AFF.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape