Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 3070
-
05-23-13 13:37 #1420Senior Member

Posts: 1602Art
For you Art Cinema fans. Big couples event on June 1st. http://theartcinema.com/ If you go alone good chance a few couples will make their way down from the balcony.
-
04-25-13 09:01 #1419Senior Member

Posts: 291Terrible
TOFTT last night http://connecticut.backpage.com/Fema...ing-20/6088246
Absolute complete waste of time and money she looks hot but she thinks that lets her get away with nothing but a quick rub and tug that she claims is FS
-
04-24-13 22:06 #1418Senior Member

Posts: 878I haven't seen her but she looks very familiar to me and I can't place it. Also you can see in her pics how she lost or gained weight if you look through them. I'm partial to redheads though. Very interested. If you go. Post up
Originally Posted by Mike6
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-13 18:17 #1417Senior Member

Posts: 219Molly
Has anyone seen molly? Thinking about trying it out, but wouldn't mind a review if one is out there before I try.
http://hartford.backpage.com/FemaleE...-23/6040586has Anyone seen
-
04-23-13 05:20 #1416Senior Member

Posts: 483Doesn't do doggy? Every picture in her ad is of her ass! I'm calling false advertisement on this one! THATS SOME BS!
Originally Posted by Mack Daddy II
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-13 16:27 #1415Senior Member

Posts: 239Thanks for the tips, MD2. I might try Fendi anyway, as I am a.) a quick finisher, b.) fond of missionary, and c.) broke. I'll let you know how it goes.
Originally Posted by Mack Daddy II
[View Original Post]
A couple quick reports:
Alexis is for real. Half hour for 120 and she's wiry, super thin, great firm ass, A cups. Says she's a kick boxer and maybe she is. With her clothes on she looks like a junkie but take them off and she just looks built. The pic in her is real, the one on top on the bed; she really does have a 6-pack. The bottom pic might be older, she's not so curvy or soft looking. She looks like an ex-substance abuser who got cleaned up and super-fit. Very sweet, accommodating girl, says she is new to this, you decide.
http://hartford.backpage.com/FemaleE...rue-27/6090714
Also seen Portuguese Veronica, twice. Love her. Absolutely smoking body, voluptuous without being fat. Really sweet also, her pics try for sultry but she's actually more smiley than they let on. Half hours for 140, but worth it IMO. (And now you see why I'm broke.) Will see her again but she usually works weekends which doesn't work for me. She has an ass that could stop traffic, but great tits too (droopy, big nipples, baby-friendly) and the kind of meaty legs that drive me nuts. Belly is flat but a little pillowy like she's had a kid, which I'm pretty sure she has.
http://hartford.backpage.com/FemaleE...eat-24/5752894
-
04-22-13 10:23 #1414Senior Member

Posts: 291No discounts!
No there are really no discounts on the BP. The best you can really do unless you really got something going with a particular provider is 100 bucks for a 1/2. FYI if you want to see Fendi, just beware her 15 minute short stays are JUST THAT 15 minutes. She will tell you are done and get yourself off. She also doesn't do CG or doggie only mish. Really boring to me. I wouldn't see unless you really just want a quick pump and dump. I would really just add the extra 40 and get a half hour from a provider.
Originally Posted by JoeySmth2
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-13 02:42 #1413Senior Member

Posts: 239Lower rates? I wish!
Um. No. I mean, there's Cherish offering a 50 special in E Htfd which I read on another site was a ripoff (no FS) , and Fendi in New Britain is giving it for 60 (and I'm thinking of trying her out this week, despite her so-so reviews). But I think that's all I've seen, apart from an occasional drop to 70 for a quickie from an unattractive looking girl up in Springfield. Seems that most every provider I call to ask about rates is starting at 100/120 for a quick, and the best I can haggle her down to is 80-at which point she's pretty impatient with me (or pretending to be). I'm not talking high-class providers either, your Yvannas with their web sites and so on. I'm just talking regular BP and CV girls. The only time I ever got anything below 80 was once when a provider made an appt with me and then told me (when I was in the parking lot) that she was with someone else so I should come back later. To her credit, she acknowledged it was uncool and knocked her price to. 6 for a 20 min FS session. Nice, but a fluke.
Originally Posted by Wsst3
[View Original Post]
Am I missing something? I hope so. Please, point me to all these discount ads!
-
04-20-13 21:48 #1412Senior Member

Posts: 337Rates on backpage
The word I've heard is that a lot of streetwalkers and their pimps are discovering online advertising as the number of smart-phone internet-connected users grow.
Originally Posted by Wsst3
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-13 13:12 #1411Banned Member

Posts: 729Lower rates?
Anyone notice on backpage, there's been a lot more. 50, .60, .70 Half hour specials?
-
03-29-13 05:30 #1410Banned Member

Posts: 500Seriously
Dude, not for nothing but RTFF.
Originally Posted by DcComics0810
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-13 23:09 #1409Regular Member

Posts: 20Art cinema
Hey fellas, curious to if anyone can shed some light on the art cinema. Never been there before so I wanted to get the 411 on it. Hours? Good time to stop by? Do women stop in a lot? And anything else that might help. Thanks a bunch and if you don't want to post here you can always PM me.
-
03-19-13 09:08 #1408Senior Member

Posts: 209Luck? With AFF answer
I was on it about 8-10 years ago, for a couple years. Because the ratio is heavy ended Men to Women, you have to work really hard. I did find 2 Gems, but had to do a lot of working and waiting. You will find unattractive women in a reasonably quick time. Then the other problem, if this is a secret relationship, things can get very "complicated" after a while.
Originally Posted by Jimmyfck2003
[View Original Post]
Because the Women can cherry pick, you'll have to get some pictures of yourself out there, have to write up a clever description of yourself, and then if you get messaged, its like an interview process to find out about you, because she is probably "interviewing" a handful of Guys.
So to answer your question, I had some luck, money investment was no big deal, time investment was just checking your message box once in a while, but you need a lot of patience.
-
03-18-13 14:21 #1407Senior Member

Posts: 99Luck?
Have you had any luck on the site? Was it worth the investment in time and money?
Originally Posted by Huggy Bear #2
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-13 20:43 #1406Senior Member

Posts: 209More info on Payment websites
Good point on payment, I either paid with a personal check or a bank check for AFF.
Originally Posted by Racer1245
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




