Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6884

    For you Newbs that don't know any better

    ESCORT ADVERTISEMENT AND WEBSITE DECODER.

    Ultimate GFE. Has a good imagination.

    I enjoy my work. A highly accomplished actress, fakes "O"s better than Meg Ryan.

    Down-to-earth. Isn't high.

    Energetic. Is high.

    Discreet. Too disorganized to keep your personal information.

    Outcall only. Has a car, lives in a motel.

    Incall only. Doesn't have a car, lives in a motel.

    BBW. Pick a fold, any fold.

    I answer my phone. No computer.

    E-mail me only. No phone.

    Fill out my online booking form. You will never get an appointment, ever.

    Punctual. +- 2 hours.

    Educated. 5 years of high school.

    Wants to spend time getting to know you. Kills as much of the hour as possible with idle chit-chat.

    Appreciates tips. $200 for a no-touch dance, $300 more for FS.

    Girl-next-door. Has a face like a basset hound.

    Mature. Take her photo, add 15 years.

    Classy. Washes.

    University Educated. Bartending School.

    Sensitive. Doesn't laugh at you to your face.

    Loves meeting new people. She needs the money.

    Lingerie available. BYO, she'll be more than happy to wear it.

    Sensual. Turns the TV off.

    Referrals required. Wants to gauge how skanky you really are.

    Deposit required. Primadonna.

    Sophisticated. Stops the action to take cell phone calls.

    Blonde. Bad dye job.

    Redhead. Wig.

    Couples welcome. At least women usually wash.

    Can bring a friend. Anything to get you off faster.

    Smoker. 6 packs a day.

    Non-Smoker. 2 packs a day.

    Doesn't do drugs. That happens after the session.

    Face obscured on site for privacy. Butt ugly.

    Elegant Dinner Companion. A free meal is always nice.

    Tight butt. No hips, ass looks like 14 year old boy.

    B cup. BB's on a breadboard.

    C cup. B cup.

    D cup. C cup.

    DD cup. Fat.

    115. 140.

    125. 150.

    135. 160.

    140+. A house.

    New pics on site. Reviewers slammed her for dated pics.

    I only take 1 appointment per day. The other 5 are just friends.

    My car broke down. She has better things to do.

    My email crashed, I lost everything. She has better things to do for the next week.

    Retirement. She met a BF who doesn't like her job.

    Coming out of retirement. She was dumped.

    Holiday Specials. Kids need winter clothes.

    Light Domination. You don't want FS? All the better.

    If you seek a onetime experience, look elsewhere. Look elsewhere.

    Nice apartment. Doesn't live in a motel.

    A few piercings. Face and bod look like a pin cushion.

    A few tats. More ink than bare skin.

    Very accommodating. Speaks greek if you are less than 6", $100 extra.

    Now independent. Too flaky even for the agency.

    Genuine pics. Just not of her.

    34-23-34. 34-32-40.

    PC out

  2. #6883

    411 on evergreen

    The evergreen MP visit was a good one just like any other I've been to. Walked in told the mamasan I was ready for the usual. She smiled and brought out a girl. It seemed like a busy day. She was regular with long black hair. Not too sexy and not bad looking. I was fine with her. She took me to the shower and she made sure I was nice and clean and it felt great. I received a Great massage. A She massaged every part of my body as usual. So not a bad day. I tipped and paid and will be back sometime later.

  3. #6882

    The white bird in Sterling

    I went to the White Bird in Sterling for a massage. I paid $80 for the hour including table shower and the table shower was worth it. Lots of playing. Very clean and relaxing environment. The massage was really good say 7/10. My provider was cici who is younger than most in this biz and was very friendly. Standard VA finish for appropriate tip.

    Enjoy!

  4. #6881

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by The NewGuy  [View Original Post]
    All you had to do was google soft touch massage northern VA or soft touch massage springfield va. The spot has been reviewed in the past on this forum. It has been under numerous management in the past. It was even called T K Thearapy before. The spa at this location has been there for years.

    And yes it does matter to try to keep postings vague now that alot of good spots have been closing down within the surrounding states. If you notice, most senior members have been keeping it vagued or keeping it via PM to those that have shown that they are trustworthy.
    I tried several iterations for searches, but not the exact strings of data you noted. I have seen other members post both ways. I go back and forth, trying to provide useful data to others without drawing unwanted attention. Understand your comments, thanks for the replies and your help.

  5. #6880

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by JSM75  [View Original Post]
    Soft Touch Therapy in Springfield.
    Thank you!

  6. #6879
    Quote Originally Posted by SSRod  [View Original Post]
    Does it really make a difference to post vague descriptions, why beat around the Bush, especially if like you noted it can easily be found via google. I did a google search on "soft spa", reviewed OP postings, and I have no clue, all I found was a lot of ads for hot tubs. So, I saw another post on soft touch which is likely the same as soft spa, so a google on that variation showed me a place in MI, but nothing local, so fi, I'm done looking for that place, thanks.
    All you had to do was google soft touch massage northern VA or soft touch massage springfield va. The spot has been reviewed in the past on this forum. It has been under numerous management in the past. It was even called T K Thearapy before. The spa at this location has been there for years.

    And yes it does matter to try to keep postings vague now that alot of good spots have been closing down within the surrounding states. If you notice, most senior members have been keeping it vagued or keeping it via PM to those that have shown that they are trustworthy.

  7. #6878

    Google. Hot Tubs

    Quote Originally Posted by The NewGuy  [View Original Post]
    SSRod, a simple search on google will result on your answer. He gave more than enough clues in his post to find this spot. Be safe out there.
    Does it really make a difference to post vague descriptions, why beat around the Bush, especially if like you noted it can easily be found via google. I did a google search on "soft spa", reviewed OP postings, and I have no clue, all I found was a lot of ads for hot tubs. So, I saw another post on soft touch which is likely the same as soft spa, so a google on that variation showed me a place in MI, but nothing local, so fi, I'm done looking for that place, thanks.

  8. #6877
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Springfield

    Quote Originally Posted by SSRod  [View Original Post]
    Sounds worthy of consideration, so I viewed your other posts in an effort to narrow the search, but no dice as your other posts are from CO. Can you share the general area or other useful data?

    Thanks
    Soft Touch Therapy in Springfield.

  9. #6876
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by SSRod  [View Original Post]
    Sounds worthy of consideration, so I viewed your other posts in an effort to narrow the search, but no dice as your other posts are from CO. Can you share the general area or other useful data?

    Thanks
    Soft Touch Therapy in Springfield.

  10. #6875

    Doubtful

    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    She isn't there anymore, right.
    Unless, she's left in the last few days then I don't see why she would have left.

  11. #6874

    New Management at Soft touch

    Quote Originally Posted by Collio2  [View Original Post]
    If you ever feel pain and need the relief the place to go is the Soft Spa. I was in need of some urgent care and found this spa in the phone book. I walked in and explained to them my problem and they were intent to listen. I only had to wait a few minutes when a masseur walked in and introduced herself. She was pretty and she spoke gently. I then told her the cause of my problem. I noticed that she was experienced by her response. I knew she knew what to do. She took good care of me and at the end I was relieved and was back in the state of relaxation. If I ever need this treatment again I know where to go.
    I went there this morning and met with Angie. As an AMP, I am surprised to see a young (er) masseur. Mid 20s; early 30s at the most. However, I find that her touch is too soft for my taste. TS is also mediocre. I may repeat but want a different attendant.

    Mamasan told me that they had new management; and had to re-register which was why they were closed last January. The time I attempted to visit them. She says that they have been open for the last 3 months or so.

    Be safe out there.

  12. #6873
    Quote Originally Posted by SSRod  [View Original Post]
    Sounds worthy of consideration, so I viewed your other posts in an effort to narrow the search, but no dice as your other posts are from CO. Can you share the general area or other useful data?

    Thanks
    SSRod, a simple search on google will result on your answer. He gave more than enough clues in his post to find this spot. Be safe out there.

  13. #6872

    General Area?

    Quote Originally Posted by Collio2  [View Original Post]
    If you ever feel pain and need the relief the place to go is the Soft Spa. I was in need of some urgent care and found this spa in the phone book. I walked in and explained to them my problem and they were intent to listen. I only had to wait a few minutes when a masseur walked in and introduced herself. She was pretty and she spoke gently. I then told her the cause of my problem. I noticed that she was experienced by her response. I knew she knew what to do. She took good care of me and at the end I was relieved and was back in the state of relaxation. If I ever need this treatment again I know where to go.
    Sounds worthy of consideration, so I viewed your other posts in an effort to narrow the search, but no dice as your other posts are from CO. Can you share the general area or other useful data?

    Thanks

  14. #6871
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatdaddy  [View Original Post]
    Came here for my first time and drew Coco. Pretty cute girl. I'd give her a 7 all around. Petite girl, with a good attitude in her later 20s. Started with a table shower for. 1 extra she grazed the boys a few times. Made my way to the room where she started with a lotion and throughout the massage she teased by positioning my hand which was slightly to the side of the table between her legs. After she did this two more times I decided to go for it and lightly grabbed her leg and she didn't pull away, so I made my way up to the kitty and gave her a good petting. So from here on, heavy roaming to pretty much anywhere I chose was on the menu. On the flip she started around my groin area lightly and began to increase in pressure, soon enough she was on to the boys and the unit. Very good HE. Damage was to the house and 40 tip. Would recommend.
    She isn't there anymore, right.

  15. #6870

    411 on Soft Touch

    If you ever feel pain and need the relief the place to go is the Soft Spa. I was in need of some urgent care and found this spa in the phone book. I walked in and explained to them my problem and they were intent to listen. I only had to wait a few minutes when a masseur walked in and introduced herself. She was pretty and she spoke gently. I then told her the cause of my problem. I noticed that she was experienced by her response. I knew she knew what to do. She took good care of me and at the end I was relieved and was back in the state of relaxation. If I ever need this treatment again I know where to go.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape