Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,306 to 25,320 of 32174
-
04-18-13 19:55 #6869Senior Member

Posts: 40Sterling Swan
Came here for my first time and drew Coco. Pretty cute girl. I'd give her a 7 all around. Petite girl, with a good attitude in her later 20s. Started with a table shower for. 1 extra she grazed the boys a few times. Made my way to the room where she started with a lotion and throughout the massage she teased by positioning my hand which was slightly to the side of the table between her legs. After she did this two more times I decided to go for it and lightly grabbed her leg and she didn't pull away, so I made my way up to the kitty and gave her a good petting. So from here on, heavy roaming to pretty much anywhere I chose was on the menu. On the flip she started around my groin area lightly and began to increase in pressure, soon enough she was on to the boys and the unit. Very good HE. Damage was to the house and 40 tip. Would recommend.
-
04-18-13 11:13 #6868Senior Member

Posts: 38Evergreen near the Garden
Went to the Evergreen next to the Garden to see who was still there. The mamasan that has been there a while answered the door and led the way to the room. She collected the standard .6 half or .8 full and left. Chose the full hour, preferring the ts. Immediately the k-woman (definitely not a girl) entered, verified the hour appointment, provided a towel and left. She returned a couple minutes later. Her appearance was ok, probably 40, about 5'4", Korean. She spoke enough english to get by.
She led the way to the ts fully dressed in a knit top and pants. The ts was good and every nook was throughly washed with a little extra attention to important places. Dried and wrapped in the towel, back to the room to the massage table. Usual beginning after asking for massage preferences. The back massage was very good and midway through, out came the natural B's to enhance the back massage and after a couple minutes, returned to using her hands. After complimenting the technique, she allowed the flip and then asked, in broken english, what was desired. After requesting the top of the menu, she said, oh no, we don't do that here. You been here before? She began to massage the front side and allowed nursing while she proceeded to the he.
After release she covered up the B's and returned to a soft massage for about another 10 minutes. While finishing the massage, she continued to insist that the menu was limited here, even on return visits, and wanted to know other places that the menu was full and what the going rates were. At the end of the hour, she announced Ok and helped with dressing. Tip. 6 to which she said "Oh." Mamasan led the way out and advised that other girls were available, come back soon. In view of the other recent reviews of this place, the limited menu probably applies to all the girls. However, for a good massage only, it is recommended.
-
04-18-13 09:14 #6867Senior Member

Posts: 285Re:Mannassas Spa
This place has always been a bait and switch clip joint. Avoid.
-
04-18-13 08:35 #6866Senior Member

Posts: 101No Shocker, But I had a Good Time
True. Unfortunately the bait and switch is alive and well, even via phone. I did not expect nor find the fabled creature, but I stayed and enjoyed the real (singular) gal that was there. No doubt better deals are out there, so I continue my in search of the ever elusive fabled princess of my dreams. YMMV, have fun.
Originally Posted by Eerock
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-13 22:26 #6865Senior Member

Posts: 127I guess that unicorn delivered Jessica Jung from the K-Pop group Girls Generation over at this place. (Top left photo.)
Originally Posted by Eerock
[View Original Post]
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/co...ble-28/3833501
-
04-17-13 15:55 #6864Senior Member

Posts: 912I think some of these "managers" are just plain ignorant. They complain of being raided yet their ads are in the "adult" section and are provocative. Duh!
Originally Posted by The Nub
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-13 14:48 #6863Senior Member

Posts: 198The 21 year old Japanese girl left on her unicorn right before you got there. Probably for a photo shoot for the ads they run on CL.
Originally Posted by SSRod
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-13 21:44 #6862Senior Member

Posts: 101Manassas SPA
I was in a Manassas SPA near I66, felt like a massage and maybe extras. I called the 571-xxx-9275 SPA, was told there was two gals there, one was 21yo japanese, so I scooted on over and called again once outside. I was told to come in, a mid to late 30s asian gal answered the door, I asked for the young japanese gal, she called on her phone and passed it to me and I was told only the one gal there, but she make you very happy, so okay, why not. Cost me .7 for what was sold as the 1 hour massage, she immediately made the gesture for more money for her too, I told her later, and got comfortable. She was doing very light hand over body, not a real massage, and less than 2-mins and she is touching my cajones then stopped and suddenly speaks a little english saying you want and make the hand motion to HJ. I am thinking I wanted a lot more massage first, but her massage sucks, so okay. She writes 40 on my chest several times, so I go get her the .4 and she runs off with it, returns and starts the HJ. Not bad, better than her massage. So I ask for BJ and she nods okay and did a CBJ for less than 1 min and returns to HJ, so I ask her for pokey and she writes 100 on my chest, and I said 60 and write it on her chest. That puts me at the $ tip since she already has. 4 tip. I got to see the face others were talking about, weird expressions for sure. She was pretty good and I popped before I wanted and it was all done for a total stay of about 30min on what was suposed to be an hour massage. Oh well, I did have fun. For $.70 I got a crappy 2min massage, and for .4 a bit of a HJ, then a very short CBJ, then for .6 more got FS. Afterwards I was thinking I should have been happy with the. 4 HJ, but in part I wanted to see what she would do. She was pretty accommodating, I had a good time, but I don't plan to repeat. Her name is Lana (I think that is what she said).
-
04-16-13 10:24 #6861Senior Member

Posts: 1959I'm guessing that you may have got your digits wet and tasted some coochie but hey you may have gotten much less LOL.
Originally Posted by Stashio
[View Original Post]
PC out
-
04-16-13 09:40 #6860Senior Member

Posts: 49With recent uncle sam gift, decided to see what's going on at elden on second floor across from outback. There has been a downgrade in talent. Got a plump and younger provider 3/10 in looks. Major upsell ($) for HE, tip before service, and shorted on time with just poking and prodding massage. TS wasn't offered due to problems with hot h2o. This is such a waste and disappointment. Also, next to outback (foot, reflexology) is another copycat of crystal and health plan on elden. All offer lower price 1hr massage and no HE.
Good day
-
04-15-13 23:11 #6859Senior Member

Posts: 101Are we talking about the same Best? I was speaking about Chant. All old there.
Originally Posted by BeijingBob
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-13 22:08 #6858Senior Member

Posts: 168MaghanatGreen
I'm a regular at Green center but hadn't been in months. I had some free time this pass weekend so I went for some fun! It didn't happen though. I had an awful experience with "Maghan". She works like she doesn't want to be there. She doesn't talk, doesn't allow touching, and she does everything with an attitude. I didn't stay the whole session. I got up and left half way though. STAY AWAY FROM MEGHAN! I don't think she will be there much longer.
Stay safe!
-
04-15-13 18:51 #6857Senior Member

Posts: 51Pine Salon
I hit Pine Salon again this afternoon and had another awesome time. I decided to be a little bit more bolder than last time. Stayed for the hour which was .8 then came the tip which she wanted .8. I gave the amount but she surprised me and gave me .1 back! Her name is Mimi, treat her right and you will be treated right. Seniors and trusted members cam pm and I will let you know how bold I was and what happened!
Be safe
-
04-14-13 19:41 #6856Senior Member

Posts: 136I always thought Mamasans knew.
Pardon my ignorance, but I always thought Mamasans knew about the massage techniques provided at their spas. Even the unconventional ones. I mean, the owners / managers must be the ones paying someone to spam ads with provocative pictures and / or wording on CL and BP.
Originally Posted by AKFourtySeven
[View Original Post]
Am I the only one who thinks this?
-
04-14-13 18:49 #6855Senior Member

Posts: 1043Ruby's firing.
"I'm not sure what could have happened, she was there as late as Thursday afternoon."[/QUOTE]My friend, mamasans of these AMPs read this forum almost everyday. I can probably guarantee that the mamasan read the report about Ruby and fired her. It does not matter if Ruby is innocent or guilty, mamasan is going to believe what has been written here. Why would the patron lie, especially if the mamasan knows the patron well. The report stating the providers name and maybe even the spa's name should not have been made public. For future reference, I would state that I went to blank spa and had a good time. You can say pm for more details, but understand that whoever pm's you may be LE or the mamasan themselves.
Propilot-Always check your six.











Reply With Quote





