Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,216 to 13,230 of 19147
-
04-22-13 19:04 #5932Senior Member

Posts: 247Not so much
Apparently there is a market for frightening spinner chicks with good attitudes. I got a couple of atta boys and a half dozen requests for her digits. So far.
Originally Posted by RonTheStoned1
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out there
-
04-22-13 18:36 #5931Senior Member

Posts: 196Lexi / Lexus
I was out late Saturday / early Sunday until sunrise making the rounds on the ave, fort and are. I saw no barney fifes and his types out at all, not one, very strange. Only a few SW's. Decided to cruise the side streets and scooped lexi / lexus just off of junction and the ave. She looked like a hsw or a BSW mix, not bad looking and nice tits and ass. I took her to my spot and had her slobber on my bone, she wanted a quarter, I gave her a nickel tip. She did an above average BBBJ, very good. Probably a 7.5 on my kaleigh scale. She was a little goofy but not bad, claimed she was from wisconsin, but could not name any city there. Oh well nice try hun.
I wanted to do a FS notel date with her later, but of course she has no phone. I dropped her off, and raced home to crawl back in my coffin before somebody drove a stake thru my heart.
-
04-22-13 16:42 #5930Senior Member

Posts: 487Got the FS last week from her and it was worth it. Took directions, aimed to please and had a good time herself. Definite repeat and soon.
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-13 16:37 #5929Senior Member

Posts: 261Only
If you're afraid of pussy.
Originally Posted by RonTheStoned1
[View Original Post]
The Are is stocked to the brim with quality. Thinking about relocating. I envy the dudes who live near this stroll.
-
04-22-13 12:46 #5928Senior Member

Posts: 324I agree
Yes do not want anything to happen to a fellow monger.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-13 11:56 #5927Senior Member

Posts: 327Melanie
Scooped Melanie yesterday off fort. She is a cute but nerdy looking gal with a super tight body. I'm going to give her the super spinner designation. Did a car date as there were some uncles hanging around the crest. She gave a poor quality BBBJ, with just the old loose up and down. Almost reminded me of high school when girls didn't have a clue how to suck a guy off. Anyway we switched to her riding me and then k-9. My god I really had to work at getting in her tight snapper. Long story short we screwed for about ten minutes when she says that she wanted to suck me off for a finish. Her skills went from beginner to full on super sucker. I blew my load in her mouth and she kept sucking me until I literally had to make her stop. Complete sweetheart to do business with.
On a side note that I know I shouldn't be bringing up. There is an old old older monger that drives a nice newer American made sports car that cruises around fort. As a word of caution to this monger. Please don't drive a $50k plus sports car through the hood / strolls doing 5mph and stopping on side streets. You stick out like a sore thumb to the cops. Also you are asking to get carjacked. Don't advertise by screaming to the world that you are up to no good. If you read this board, then you know the others would agree. I'm just trying to keep you from being in a dangerous situation.
Be safe gentlemen.
-
04-22-13 09:17 #5926Senior Member

Posts: 324Looks are deceiving in the dark
Decided I needed to go on recon this morning by Plymouth and Schaefer hoping to run into Heather. Ran to a toothless beast name Pimpjuicy or Pimpjuice. The body was nice, she looked young body wise. Man when she. Got in the car she. Reeked of nasty cheap gin probably 5 o'clock gin. As soon as she got in I knew it was a mistake. She starts rambling about needing a dollar, as she is doing this I see leo ride by I tell her to get she is still rambling I practically have to kick her out. Will not do that again.
-
04-22-13 02:03 #5925Senior Member

Posts: 242Chyna
Cruised the R Seen this 1 today not bad BBBJCIM for 30 took her to the fuckshack for some FS. But after we get there she says she really don't want to do f. S I think she was drippin and didn't want to make a mess. Tk god but got an ok BBBJ. She has a great sense of humor and was a pretty good gf exp. She said she needed some meds because she has been dry for to long. Prob why she was normal acting today. Anyhow she's a BSW bolt ob be cups decent ass but she has man type feet and hands. The vajay ja was sorta harry but was fuckable on a reg day when aunt flow wasn't in town. Stay safe gentz.
-
04-22-13 00:24 #5924Senior Member

Posts: 132Michelle
Dude that chick is freightening!
-
04-21-13 22:22 #5923Senior Member

Posts: 247Michelle's Back
Michelle is back on the R, after a stay with her uncle. She is 40ish, blonde spinner, been around awhile. I have been with her 3-4 times and enjoy the lack of drama she brings. She is easy going, and I haven't run into candy house or dopesick issues or any of that other fun kind of stuff with her. I saw her last Sunday, but she was waiting on someone. I saw her today north of Nev and scooped. Got BBBJ, some foot play, mish, k9, and finished BBBJCIM. Oral is good, slow and thorough. And she is pretty good with her feet, I enjoyed that part. For the moment, she has digits, available to interested seniors.
Stay safe out there
-
04-21-13 19:20 #5922Senior Member

Posts: 192Sounds fun.
Originally Posted by AllwaysLookin
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-13 18:16 #5921Regular Member

Posts: 19Spiky orange hair in the triangle
After 3 strike outs in the R area, I decided to concentrate on the Triangle today.
I spotted several on Tele and saw one
HOT YOUNGER WSW with orange spikey sort of hair.
Looked totally freaky. She was signaling me but
Was also sitting in a car with 2 or 3 males.
I cruised around the block and decided to scoop if I could find her. But already she was gone and so was the car. Wow. Looked freaky. Just my type.
Any info on this one would be appreciated.
She had nice rack and good curvy ass.
-
04-21-13 09:02 #5920Senior Member

Posts: 376Candy
I met up with candy yesterday. I used to do her last summer but lost track. She performs better than ever. She had on knee high fm boots and tightest jeans I've seen in a long time.
Originally Posted by Moriarty1875
[View Original Post]
I talked to her about some group and she is good with a train of two or three or even a gang bang. Anyone interested?
-
04-21-13 04:31 #5919Senior Member

Posts: 32A quick trip to Paris
Picked up a late 20's thin WSW named Paris. Tight and open to all travels butt Greece. 7 on the scale and 10 on the skills. Met her late night in the Triangle for a mutl-session Notel. Need to repeat and get some digits.
-
04-21-13 03:33 #5918Senior Member

Posts: 61Gratiot streets
On Gratiot between Tacoma and Liberal on the west side. Go down the sides streets 2 to 3 blocks. Also Leo has been really hot over there lately.
Originally Posted by CupereVita
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






