Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 889 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 389 789 839 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 939 989 1389 ... LastLast
Results 13,321 to 13,335 of 21049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7729

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanTheJohn  [View Original Post]
    Thanks a lot for the compliment sir. No list from back then, the only reason I guess have one now is because of my site. Things just aren't like they were even 5 years ago. I prefer doing my mongering in other states now. LEO has gotten way too ruthless in Michigan. It's not about cleaning up the areas as it should be. It's about extorting money from mongers.
    I definitely agree with that Juan.

  2. #7728
    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    Just so you know, I have a long list of girls' names from the Corridor that I'd like to compare with yours someday. Only if you have time. And only if you actually made a list.

    After all these years, I discovered your website last year. I find your work very entertaining sir.
    Thanks a lot for the compliment sir. No list from back then, the only reason I guess have one now is because of my site. Things just aren't like they were even 5 years ago. I prefer doing my mongering in other states now. LEO has gotten way too ruthless in Michigan. It's not about cleaning up the areas as it should be. It's about extorting money from mongers.

  3. #7727

    Juan

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanTheJohn  [View Original Post]
    I still lurk. Yes, those were the days. Early 90's til the mid 00's for me. I was younger or about the same age as a lot of the girls I was banging and getting blown by. It was like a big playground. Sometimes I run into girls that I met there throughout the metro area. Fortunately a lot of them have gotten clean and have started new lives. You'd hardly recognize them. They're always surprised that I do. One was actually a dental assistant at a Dentist office I went to.
    Just so you know, I have a long list of girls' names from the Corridor that I'd like to compare with yours someday. Only if you have time. And only if you actually made a list.

    After all these years, I discovered your website last year. I find your work very entertaining sir.

  4. #7726

    Kaleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    LOL! Yes Moe, I have duly noted that You are the one responsible for loosening Kaleigh's extra-tight nethers!

    Now, I wonder how long it will take before she stops texting me.
    You would think she would have at least given me frequent flyer miles, but, NOOO.

    I won't be seeing her for a while, so your phone will be glowing red hot.

  5. #7725

    Still

    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Nice post wheeler. I dated her during mid pregnancy once. I believe I posted on it with a few pics. She was fun. Had maybe the meatiest vag I've seen. Was it still meaty? Or just due to bein g preggers?

    JD.
    It's still nice and meaty, JD. And shaved nice and clean. I have been hearing a lot about Bush lately, but I like a clean machine. It looked real good hitting it from the rear. Next time I will get a vag pic for sure.

    Stay safe out there

  6. #7724

    atmichigandl

    Thanks for the info, you might want to clean out your pm box, I tried sending you a note but your full!

  7. #7723

    More on Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like there are a few of them. This one was about 5' 2" (?) WSW, slightly frizzy long dark brown hair, thin, no glasses, not bad looking, probably mid-30's, excellent oral for. 2 plus a fiver tip. Very pleasant girl who says she has training in massage and will work massage into FS at the notel; quoted. 7 for the hour but I'd bet that could be lowered. And she caught it all, for those whose Crystal can't catch well.
    Even if if couldn't be lowered it's not a bad deal. Guys have been griping about mongers paying. 6 for FS, but. 7 for a halfway decent massage with FS included would make all the AMP boys green with envy. She didn't happen to have digits, did she?

    Stay safe out there

  8. #7722
    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    Cass Corridor was still hot with SWs well into the 2000 decade too.

    In the mid 2000s, there was a clique of dope boys who were bringing in these wayward girls from the suburbs and rural towns all over the country who wanted to smoke some good quality sh*t, and experience the exciting big city lifestyle that was Detroit. The scene was similar to what the Ave is now, but with a much wider variety of Black, White, Latino, and Native American girls. And where did they all wind up? The Stroll.

    There were hundreds of these girls. Some as young as 18, dumb, rebellious, long haired, bright eyed, and up for anything for a tiny pebble of candy. ANYTHING. I was banging everything from hot blonds from Kentucky to Indian chicks from Leelanau County. I wish Juan was still posting here, we know some of the same girls from that time period. His website features a few of them. But by comparison, I was scooping some much hotter chicks.

    Now it's all over, kind of like the ending of Goodfellas. I thought I would live out the rest of my days banging hot wayward youth in the Corridor, but they had to put up that damn little casino and sweep the area.

    Those were the hottest days of my life. All that's left are my memories. Sigh. Big sigh.

    For anyone familiar with the Corridor in the time period, you can still find Valerie at the Temple. But don't look for Red, she's with her uncle for being a very bad girl.

    I missed out on the Jumbo's days. I was either in diapers or grade school at the time you guys are talking about.
    I still lurk. Yes, those were the days. Early 90's til the mid 00's for me. I was younger or about the same age as a lot of the girls I was banging and getting blown by. It was like a big playground. Sometimes I run into girls that I met there throughout the metro area. Fortunately a lot of them have gotten clean and have started new lives. You'd hardly recognize them. They're always surprised that I do. One was actually a dental assistant at a Dentist office I went to.

  9. #7721
    Nice post wheeler. I dated her during mid pregnancy once. I believe I posted on it with a few pics. She was fun. Had maybe the meatiest vag I've seen. Was it still meaty? Or just due to bein g preggers?

    JD.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21  [View Original Post]
    I took a quick late night stroll on the R tonight, and spotted Jenna. She is the blonde who was pregnant last summer. She did a fine BBBJ and then we did k9 to finish. I snapped a couple of pics, this should clear up some earlier wondering about who she is. She talked about getting some hot clothes together and taking some more pics, so hopefully more will be coming. I do have digits for interested seniors.

    Stay safe out there

  10. #7720
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSoul  [View Original Post]
    I had a lot of fun back in the day in the corridor and Jumbo's. Tiffany, Irina and Michelle were my favorites. Michelle was also known as Red. Tall thin black girl with long red hair. Usually back in a pony tail. Is that the girl you are referring too? Her legal name was Lanei and I did her for years. Would appreciate any other info you have on her.

    Thanks!
    I recall her. That Red would hang out in the bar and work it in there. When she would go stand on the street in front, she'd damn near cause an accident, guys would be slamming on the brakes.

    There was also a Red, a thin short WSW that had a kinky little attitude. She hung out around (and lived inside) the Temple Motel. She's featured a few times on videos at that other guy's web site. I'd bet that's the one who is staying with our uncle.

  11. #7719

    Crystal of the G

    Sounds like there are a few of them. This one was about 5' 2" (?) WSW, slightly frizzy long dark brown hair, thin, no glasses, not bad looking, probably mid-30's, excellent oral for. 2 plus a fiver tip. Very pleasant girl who says she has training in massage and will work massage into FS at the notel; quoted. 7 for the hour but I'd bet that could be lowered. And she caught it all, for those whose Crystal can't catch well.

  12. #7718

    Meat Master

    Quote Originally Posted by MoeMonger  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with kaleigh again for a notel date, I warned her not to screw around, I didn't have time for a 3+ hour date like they all are. I wanted to drop my load and hit the road. 2.5 hours later, we finished. It was 20 minutes of sex and over 2 hours of her screwing around. I already had put her on double secret probation for wasting my time, now I'm just pissed and will be tenderizing somebody else's cooter for a while.
    LOL! Yes Moe, I have duly noted that You are the one responsible for loosening Kaleigh's extra-tight nethers!

    Now, I wonder how long it will take before she stops texting me.

  13. #7717

    Late post

    I scooped a cute young little thing off JC on Thursday night. She was either early twenties or late teens. Had a fantastic car date which involved a great BBBJ and a cowgirl rodeo experience that had her whimpering like a baby wanting to feed. This gal had a super tight giner and a cups. She also had a nice Bush that smelled fresh and clean. I think she said her name was Jessica. After the deed she had me drop her by Rachel's house. Kind of looked like she could be her younger sister. Will repeat with better intel next time I see her.

  14. #7716

    Cheeks

    Reported on Cheeks from Fort a few days ago. Just found her backpage ad today. If it's not her it looks exactly like her.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...at-22/11846720

  15. #7715

    A Tale of Two Reds

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSoul  [View Original Post]
    I had a lot of fun back in the day in the corridor and Jumbo's. Tiffany, Irina and Michelle were my favorites. Michelle was also known as Red. Tall thin black girl with long red hair. Usually back in a pony tail. Is that the girl you are referring too? Her legal name was Lanei and I did her for years. Would appreciate any other info you have on her.

    Thanks!
    Lanai. Yes, I know her! She's a tall, slim BSW with varying hairstyles and colors. I met her while driving home one afternoon. She rolled up next to me in a van with BJ driving (if you know Lanai, then you know her girlfriend BJ too). She rolled down her window and said something to me that I can't remember, but I remember asking, 'Do I know you? ' and she goes, 'No, but you can get to know me! ' That's how we met. That was 2003.

    That girl's cooch was drenched and soaking wet every time I had her. One of the wettest I've ever had. She moves back and forth from Cali to the D. I still talk to BJ and she speaks highly of Lanai as usual, saying 'She's real pretty' and so on. I might be able to get back in touch with her! Give me some time. I'll PM you.

    Melessa. This is the Red I was talking about. She's a WSW with long flowing auburn hair, big fat fluffy D's, long legs and a gorgeous ass. To this day, her looks, her BJ, and her cooch all rank in my all time Top 5. I repeat, Top 5! She was both breathtakingly gorgeous and amazing in bed. JohnJuan has posted several pics and videos of her on his website.

    But as time went on she went from sweet to sour. I blame her latest boyfriend, who is also with uncle for the same reason. She's celebrated her 31st birthday at her uncles house this year, and she'll have many more with him. I almost cried when I heard she got popped. Almost.

    Click 'Forum', then 'General Topics' and go down to 'Streetwalker Photos'. My favorite pic of her is still the most recent post.

    I have no pictures of Lanai at all. Ahh, the memories though!

    I'll be in touch.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape