Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #339
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Martin  [View Original Post]
    Texted her back and forth for a bit and decided to give her a shot. Cute girl. Ended up with bbbjcimws (first pop) , FS, DATY, cowgirl and doggy (2nd pop) for 250. Incalls at her home in private neighborhood. She didn't rush, but she is kind of one speed when she rides you. Much better in doggy when your in control.
    You must of caught her on a good day. I saw her the other day and it was a rushed session. Girl looks like she is on more than one drug.

  2. #338
    Quote Originally Posted by Ho Hunter 328  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this girl? Image search revealed nothing.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Hey Ho Hunter,

    Where were those pics listed? I know her. Clear out your PM's or PM me.

  3. #337

    Yep a great place!

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Guy 57  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, they advertised way too much. I was circling the area one night looking for a parking space when I saw an unmarked police car dive by. Sure enough on my next pass there were two plainclothes cops standing on the porch waiting for someone to answer the door. I got the hell out of there and, within a few days, Quint was shut down.

    My favorite girl was actually Alina-non Asian. She was massage only but had an amazing technique and really seemed to enjoy her work. I looked down at her panties one time and noticed a wet spot so I asked if she wanted some help with that. She smiled and I started fingering her to the point where she was moaning so loudly that the guy down stairs yelled out to see if she was alright. What a great time!
    Your right. It was a great place in the wrong place at the wrong time. First it was in a 'neighborhood' if one can call any art of Allston that. You parked in the driveway of if you were smart a couple streets away on the main drag and walked there. I used to go fairly frequently and the nlast few times I would end up playing cards while waiting for one of the girls to free up. (they always offered tea while you were waiting) It was always a great time there esp once they got to know you. I was disappointed only once. And when I came down he knew it so he sent me back upstairs and two girls showed up. What a hell of a party it was!

    The last time I went there I walked from Wash street and saw 3 cars in the driveway. 4 or 5 on the street and several circling. I mentioned it to the boss and he said it had gotten too busy there and he was thinking of moving. Two days later he was busted by the Chinese do-gooder cop who managed to close 10 or 15 of the places that made Allston great. Never found out what happened to the owner. But a great place went down the drain. Plus I did win a card game or two! SO

  4. #336

    Quint comeback

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Guy 57  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, they advertised way too much. I was circling the area one night looking for a parking space when I saw an unmarked police car dive by. Sure enough on my next pass there were two plainclothes cops standing on the porch waiting for someone to answer the door. I got the hell out of there and, within a few days, Quint was shut down.

    My favorite girl was actually Alina-non Asian. She was massage only but had an amazing technique and really seemed to enjoy her work. I looked down at her panties one time and noticed a wet spot so I asked if she wanted some help with that. She smiled and I started fingering her to the point where she was moaning so loudly that the guy down stairs yelled out to see if she was alright. What a great time!
    Had great times there, remembering stopping downstairs chewing the fat with the guys, there was an older guy who cleaned house there, he was funny couldn't speak english and then going upstairs many a times and into one of the two bedrooms where just about anything goes. Seem like a new face every two weeks, and several came back after leaving for a couple of months. Tips must have been worth it.

    Remembering the Brady Bunch and Bonanza in their ads. Too funny. Heidi was one of the best girls there who was no asian.

  5. #335

    Quint.

    Agreed, they advertised way too much. I was circling the area one night looking for a parking space when I saw an unmarked police car dive by. Sure enough on my next pass there were two plainclothes cops standing on the porch waiting for someone to answer the door. I got the hell out of there and, within a few days, Quint was shut down.

    My favorite girl was actually Alina-non Asian. She was massage only but had an amazing technique and really seemed to enjoy her work. I looked down at her panties one time and noticed a wet spot so I asked if she wanted some help with that. She smiled and I started fingering her to the point where she was moaning so loudly that the guy down stairs yelled out to see if she was alright. What a great time!

  6. #334

    Quint

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Fish  [View Original Post]
    This must have been before I entered into this hobby. Where was this place?
    It was on Quint St in Allston in 2005. Great place but they advertised way too much. The ladies rotated in from NYC and Chicago, stayed a few weeks and rotated out to other locations. Located in a residential neighborhood, it supposedly drew complaints from the neighbors. And then got busted. There have been a few similar places that have opened and closed. There was one in Cambridge near the courthouse that got busted a while back.

    Before the F-Troop ads they had ads like "Topless massage. I'll bath you, shower you and massage you until completion. CUM Relax with me"

    I can't remember all the names. Sandy (Thai) , the rest were Chinese Bonnie, Cindy was a favorite. Personally, I enjoyed Maggie while she was there. Sandy went to another all Thai place (residential house) and they got busted after a short duration.

  7. #333

    Quint

    One time I had a beer and some food they had just made, while I waited for "my turn." Pretty cool.

    ARG.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amp Slave  [View Original Post]
    Remembering the good old days at Quint, the old man and Richy working on his weird stupid ads. Using the old F Troop TV series in their ads. Great gals who were open to anything. Place got busted and it all ended.

  8. #332
    Quote Originally Posted by Amp Slave  [View Original Post]
    Remembering the good old days at Quint, the old man and Richy working on his weird stupid ads. Using the old F Troop TV series in their ads. Great gals who were open to anything. Place got busted and it all ended.
    This must have been before I entered into this hobby. Where was this place?

  9. #331

    Fun timesatQuint

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfever023  [View Original Post]
    Fun place, I miss it too.
    Remembering the good old days at Quint, the old man and Richy working on his weird stupid ads. Using the old F Troop TV series in their ads. Great gals who were open to anything. Place got busted and it all ended.

  10. #330

    Ah. Memories

    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Ass  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one that misses Quint?
    Definitely not! Many great experiences at Quint.

  11. #329

    Quints Island

    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Ass  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one that misses Quint?
    Fun place, I miss it too.

  12. #328

    You know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Herow  [View Original Post]
    How did you NOT leave happy? This place is 100% not legit, have been giving out happy endings in every place they have been open.

    Leave the badge at home next time? LOL. Sry you just had bad luck.
    U know. I think it could be my race. They prob think it's too closed quarters. Maybe?

  13. #327
    Senior Member


    Posts: 372
    How did you NOT leave happy? This place is 100% not legit, have been giving out happy endings in every place they have been open.

    Leave the badge at home next time? LOL. Sry you just had bad luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by HorizonSounds  [View Original Post]
    I went to the same place last month and got nothing. What did you get for "proper services"? Pm me if you are uncomfortable sharing in public.

  14. #326

    Quint

    Am I the only one that misses Quint?

  15. #325

    Maylin

    This one looks way to good but I am going to go anyway. The girl answering the phone assured me it really is a girl that works there name Maylin. I told her I had the picture on my phone and if it was not her I was walking out she said "it is her so you come now"? Said I will get back to you. We will see.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3734732081.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape