Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 3909
-
04-21-13 07:44 #339Regular Member

Posts: 7You must of caught her on a good day. I saw her the other day and it was a rushed session. Girl looks like she is on more than one drug.
Originally Posted by Mike Martin
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-13 18:17 #338Regular Member

Posts: 15Hey Ho Hunter,
Originally Posted by Ho Hunter 328
[View Original Post]
Where were those pics listed? I know her. Clear out your PM's or PM me.
-
04-17-13 12:36 #337Senior Member

Posts: 1856Yep a great place!
Your right. It was a great place in the wrong place at the wrong time. First it was in a 'neighborhood' if one can call any art of Allston that. You parked in the driveway of if you were smart a couple streets away on the main drag and walked there. I used to go fairly frequently and the nlast few times I would end up playing cards while waiting for one of the girls to free up. (they always offered tea while you were waiting) It was always a great time there esp once they got to know you. I was disappointed only once. And when I came down he knew it so he sent me back upstairs and two girls showed up. What a hell of a party it was!
Originally Posted by Boston Guy 57
[View Original Post]
The last time I went there I walked from Wash street and saw 3 cars in the driveway. 4 or 5 on the street and several circling. I mentioned it to the boss and he said it had gotten too busy there and he was thinking of moving. Two days later he was busted by the Chinese do-gooder cop who managed to close 10 or 15 of the places that made Allston great. Never found out what happened to the owner. But a great place went down the drain. Plus I did win a card game or two! SO
-
04-16-13 12:31 #336Senior Member

Posts: 327Quint comeback
Had great times there, remembering stopping downstairs chewing the fat with the guys, there was an older guy who cleaned house there, he was funny couldn't speak english and then going upstairs many a times and into one of the two bedrooms where just about anything goes. Seem like a new face every two weeks, and several came back after leaving for a couple of months. Tips must have been worth it.
Originally Posted by Boston Guy 57
[View Original Post]
Remembering the Brady Bunch and Bonanza in their ads. Too funny. Heidi was one of the best girls there who was no asian.
-
04-14-13 14:44 #335Senior Member

Posts: 649Quint.
Agreed, they advertised way too much. I was circling the area one night looking for a parking space when I saw an unmarked police car dive by. Sure enough on my next pass there were two plainclothes cops standing on the porch waiting for someone to answer the door. I got the hell out of there and, within a few days, Quint was shut down.
My favorite girl was actually Alina-non Asian. She was massage only but had an amazing technique and really seemed to enjoy her work. I looked down at her panties one time and noticed a wet spot so I asked if she wanted some help with that. She smiled and I started fingering her to the point where she was moaning so loudly that the guy down stairs yelled out to see if she was alright. What a great time!
-
04-14-13 14:37 #334Senior Member

Posts: 662Quint
It was on Quint St in Allston in 2005. Great place but they advertised way too much. The ladies rotated in from NYC and Chicago, stayed a few weeks and rotated out to other locations. Located in a residential neighborhood, it supposedly drew complaints from the neighbors. And then got busted. There have been a few similar places that have opened and closed. There was one in Cambridge near the courthouse that got busted a while back.
Originally Posted by Joe Fish
[View Original Post]
Before the F-Troop ads they had ads like "Topless massage. I'll bath you, shower you and massage you until completion. CUM Relax with me"
I can't remember all the names. Sandy (Thai) , the rest were Chinese Bonnie, Cindy was a favorite. Personally, I enjoyed Maggie while she was there. Sandy went to another all Thai place (residential house) and they got busted after a short duration.
-
04-14-13 13:39 #333Senior Member

Posts: 1270Quint
One time I had a beer and some food they had just made, while I waited for "my turn." Pretty cool.
ARG.
Originally Posted by Amp Slave
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-13 10:27 #332Senior Member

Posts: 276This must have been before I entered into this hobby. Where was this place?
Originally Posted by Amp Slave
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-13 18:02 #331Senior Member

Posts: 327Fun timesatQuint
Remembering the good old days at Quint, the old man and Richy working on his weird stupid ads. Using the old F Troop TV series in their ads. Great gals who were open to anything. Place got busted and it all ended.
Originally Posted by Yellowfever023
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-13 19:54 #330Senior Member

Posts: 649Ah. Memories
Definitely not! Many great experiences at Quint.
Originally Posted by Cracka Ass
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-13 15:38 #329Banned Member

Posts: 1004Quints Island
Fun place, I miss it too.
Originally Posted by Cracka Ass
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-13 11:44 #328Senior Member

Posts: 60You know.
U know. I think it could be my race. They prob think it's too closed quarters. Maybe?
Originally Posted by Herow
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-13 11:33 #327Senior Member

Posts: 372How did you NOT leave happy? This place is 100% not legit, have been giving out happy endings in every place they have been open.
Leave the badge at home next time? LOL. Sry you just had bad luck.
Originally Posted by HorizonSounds
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-13 00:15 #326Regular Member

Posts: 20Quint
Am I the only one that misses Quint?
-
04-10-13 13:36 #325Senior Member

Posts: 146Maylin
This one looks way to good but I am going to go anyway. The girl answering the phone assured me it really is a girl that works there name Maylin. I told her I had the picture on my phone and if it was not her I was walking out she said "it is her so you come now"? Said I will get back to you. We will see.
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3734732081.html










Reply With Quote





