Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 47,446 to 47,460 of 61408
-
04-11-13 15:28 #13963Senior Member

Posts: 197The only info you are going to get is to rtff and do some leg work and people will be waiting for your report. Enjoy be safe
Originally Posted by Blackktut
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-13 13:28 #13962Senior Member

Posts: 613It is one and the same. After she got my money she disappeared never to be heard from again. I guess if I was a monger who was out on the strolls, I may have seen her again, but I tend to stick to the BP and Non-Pro girls.
MW
Originally Posted by Sportsfan1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-13 13:02 #13961Senior Member

Posts: 147Hoochie is named.
I didn't even realize I left that part out so shame on me. That was Ashley. There are many of them reported on here, but hopefully you should be able to tell this one from the others reported quite easily. This one is 22 about 5'7" 115 and has all her teeth. She can be a sweet girl, depending on when you connect. Hangs in Lansdowne and will walk sometimes if no regulars come through when she needs money.
MBS.
Originally Posted by Baltoman
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-13 12:44 #13960Senior Member

Posts: 147May be correct
I think Klove may be the closest we have so far on the name confirmation from R/R. I can tell you that she was definitely dressed "trendy" to be walking the streets in such up to date attire. She matched down to her shoes. I was just surprised to see anyone walking that part of town.
MBS
-
04-11-13 12:26 #13959Senior Member

Posts: 1370R / R Talent- Trendy
I'm pretty sure that this is the same chick that I stopped about a week ago. I saw her walking up R / R around rush hour, just above the plaza as you stated. I turned around and followed her and made the scoop. She seemed reluctant to get in but did so. Man she "beat around the Bush" for over an hour about her situation and how she is a child of god going thru a rough period. I dropped her off on Liberty road without testing the waters. She said her name was Trendy, and she had a great body on her from what I could see, but I did not push the situation. It seems like the girls that I rarely see on the end of R / R want more of a donation than the regular tuition, once one WSW quoted me $ and I laughed and moved on. Since I have established a rapport with her, tha next time I will test the waters and report back.
Originally Posted by Mr Back Shot
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-13 12:13 #13958Regular Member

Posts: 8Newbie
Anyone nice enough to share some tips and tricks or even some numbers.
-
04-11-13 11:22 #13957Senior Member

Posts: 1322BSW on 3rd Street
Any intel on the BSW that walks in the middle of the road in between Pontiac and two streets South? I never see her get into vehicles but just continuously walks back and forth and doesn't change streets? Looks nice but need SW confirmation status.
-
04-11-13 10:56 #13956Senior Member

Posts: 1322BSW from the old South
Any digits for the BSW that treats her date like a Southern gentlemen? Have had similar experiences in Atl but not this far North. Any assistance would be appreciated. Enjoy the weather and happy fishing.
-
04-11-13 10:17 #13955Senior Member

Posts: 291Name that hoochie.
I think I recognize that hoochie. Is that Jessica from B / CB? I used to call her toothless Jessica. But she got her teeth fixed. She's really pretty, if it's the same girl.
Originally Posted by Mr Back Shot
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-13 09:55 #13954Senior Member

Posts: 291Megan's real name.
I'd bet good money that this girl's real name is Dawn. I met her in Baltimore Street 25 years ago. She used to work by the church. The first time I saw her I was overwhelmed with lust for her. She was the ultimate spinner. And gorgeous to boot. And she was up to any perversion you wanted. And good at it to. Said she was from a wealthy family. Raspy voice. Her boob job turned me off. After the boob job she always was covered with sores. They looked like cigarette burns. But you are absolutely right about her personality. Awesome personality. She IS a great gal!
Originally Posted by BbravensFan
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-13 09:41 #13953Senior Member

Posts: 147Downhill
One of my recent one's that I actually did partake in, but doubt if I return. She had been blowing up my text to come see her, so I agreed again. She just wanted too many favors for me afterwards. Can you pick up my 2 friends by UMBC? Can you take me down West side? Stop by the Giant's real quick. I'm like, this is a luxury sedan, not the half price sedan you use when you want to be taken all around town with your friends or to pick them up.
Finished business and gave her an extra Hamilton to just go away quietly. Of course she slammed my door anyway like a spoiled brat and called me names, because I wouldn't drive her all around. Why the hell would I want to be seen with her all in my ride driving all around town? Don't think so. Snatch was still decent, but I'm staying away from her. Seen her 2 days later waving at cars up the street from Royal Farms. Shame because when she cleans herself up she can keep a steady flow of regulars. Nice little ass on her too.
MBS
-
04-11-13 09:18 #13952Senior Member

Posts: 147Talent on R / R
FYI.
I know the pic is not that great, but I have noticed this one out walking on R / R a few blocks up from the plaza towards the county for a few days now. She has a pretty decent body for a SW from what I can tell. Made the scoop, and noticed a mole by her eye brow. Face wasn't all that, but she was built for action and looks to be in her early 30's. Looks quite healthy to be walking. Soon as she got in did cop check, then she started rushing me to go park because she "had stuff to do". Wanted. 6 for CBJ, and I politely declined. Long story short, dropped her back off without any services rendered and hopped on 695. She is built for a good pounding and had a nice round booty in her grey leggins. Took the pic as she was walking away. Anyone else see her out and about or partake? I heard a few horns honking as she started walking again.
MBS
-
04-11-13 08:25 #13951Senior Member

Posts: 137That's a complement! I'm starting to enjoy your pics almost as much as Cookies. Sarah looks really nice in your pictures. Love that brunette look. LOL, maybe I could pay her extra to wear thick goth makeup and have her entertain another one of my perversions. Love her look.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-13 08:08 #13950Senior Member

Posts: 26Conkling / Baltimore
Took a ride out to Conkling last night and saw limited action. There were two younger girls pacing around with backpacks on like they were going on a 5 day excursion to the Amazon. Not knowing what was in those bags, I steered clear. However, they did have a lot of interaction with some of the local folks on the streets, so maybe I was over reacting. Didn't notice a whole lot of LE activity although there is always a car or two in the area.
AC
-
04-11-13 07:13 #13949Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 11Money Shots
Love the reports and pics. But would love to see more Money Shots from everyone. Especially Nite Timer. Although I do understand it can be hard to take a pic at that critical moment. LOL. CLS seems to take some great money shots. Thanks for that bro. Keep them cumming! Where's Vean Wrap! He seems to have some solid shots.












Reply With Quote





