Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 47,461 to 47,475 of 61408
-
04-11-13 06:23 #13948Senior Member

Posts: 1790I, too, have been the subject of the same thing. I have a pretty good idea who it is. He is telling the girls and sending PM's to members saying that I shared with certain girls something they didn't want, it could only be me because they were fine until they saw me, they told him it came from me, etc. The only issue is that of the three specific girls mentioned I haven't seen two of them in six or seven months, and the third one I have never even met. Oh, and the other issue is that I know for a fact that I have nothing to share.
Originally Posted by Rizalboy
[View Original Post]
A few members forwarded me the PM's and I also heard it from girls. Like I said, I have a pretty good idea who it is.
The last time I talked with Admin2 I was told the same thing, but that was six or eight weeks ago. Hopefully they're working on it.
-
04-10-13 23:49 #13947

Posts: 540Megan rocks
This girl is an amazingly talented cocksucker. She also is a sweet person. Hope she stays off the horse. She used to hang at BP station, but lately I see her further up south Conkling or even over on Highlandtown. She tends to wave and approach your car even if LE is right there watching. Makes me a little nervous sometimes. Be kind to this girl. She's been through a lot.
Originally Posted by BbravensFan
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-13 23:22 #13946Senior Member

Posts: 1475I just noticed this post. When San Diego was active, most of the girls were not on drugs. And most of the better ones were local girls. So there was never the drugs=SW connection like many other areas of the country.
Originally Posted by DoeSurfer
[View Original Post]
I don't bother to monger the streets in So Cal anymore even though it is home, there is no point in wasting time. I travel all over the country, and things are drying up all over on the streets.
Last time I was in Baltimore, I had the good fortune of sampling Kandii. Don't know if I can link back up with her next time I come your way in a few weeks.
-
04-10-13 23:17 #13945Senior Member

Posts: 81Tiffany in Dundalk
I was at Haven Place Tuesday night, and after a few hours of getting charged up, I went out looking. As of late, I've just looked- there hasn't been anything worth picking up, and oftentimes nothing even out at all. There were two ROUGH looking girls on Haven Street, accompanied by their boss, and a crackhead couple picking up cigarette butts- Miss Crackhead was picked up by a guy in a nice car who stopped in the middle of the road for a lot longer than he should have, and the pimp and his girls (a thin girl that probably was something a few years ago and a busted looking preggo with short blonde hair) eventually drove away. There were a few SWs on Conkling, and a few okay looking Dominicans hitting the BP. However, Conkling is too hot for me to do anything but look these days, so I went on to Dundalk.
Fairly far off of 40 on Graceland I saw a cute young lady, but she didn't appear to be working, so I drove around a bit longer. As I was readying to leave for home and take out my frustrations with Belladonna's Girl Train, I saw the same gal, and she was coming towards me, and it became clear that yes, she was working. Her name was Tiffany, and she wasn't hard on the eyes, looking like a more weathered version of the comedian Kristen Schaal. We did the cop check and went to her spot, which I've used before and am comfortable with. BBBJ was quoted as. 25, plus tip if warranted. (Swallowing was another. 5, but if I've already came, I don't give a damn if she swallows, and 1/2 and 1/2 was. 4, but I don't do that with SWs.)
Tiffany went down and stayed there for five minutes, at which point I pulled her off and told her to relax for a minute- I was concerned that she'd pass out on me, as she had a bit of a cold and it was clear that she was having some trouble with nose breathing. I sampled her B's; not bad for a SW that is probably in her early 30s. She went back down for a while, and I gave her another break and told her to get into some dirty talk. She said she hadn't done it before, and it showed, so I asked her to just recount some of the more interesting things she had done, leading to her talking about some of her high school cheerleader lesbian escapades. When I got myself closer, I put her back on the stick until the bitter, creamy end. I tipped. 1, and Tiffany was very appriciative. I got her number, which is my standard practice, even though I normally never call back, and I dropped her near where I found her.
A few other points- our date went almost 40 minutes, and not once did Tiffany complain about the time or ask how close I was. She did mention needing to make a phone call, and asked if she could use my phone. I said that I've let SWs use it before, and it just led to me getting weird calls for the rest of the night. She said that "her people" don't call back, but that she'd be okay just using a payphone if I wasn't comfortable. (Being the saint that I am, I gave her 50 cents.)
Tiffany was the best SW experience I've had in recent memory. Her head game wasn't great, but it was pretty good, and she was a genuinely sweet girl who didn't rush me. If you pick her up, treat her well.
-
04-10-13 23:07 #13944Regular Member

Posts: 4Manda
Wow, nice and in my area.
Originally Posted by FromUnder
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-13 22:46 #13943Senior Member

Posts: 2419Thank you bro.
Originally Posted by ItShadows
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-13 22:07 #13942Senior Member

Posts: 197Could have been worse and been "masa"
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-13 21:39 #13941Senior Member

Posts: 280Lindsey
Is this the same Lindsey that used to stay at the Budget motel with her baby / toddler daughter? I have not seen her for a long time. I liked her at first but then she started getting weird and going down hill. She would start talking way too much that drove me crazy. She then started asking for rides or tips with the promise of half off or a freebie next time, as if I really expected that she would honor the promise.
-
04-10-13 20:26 #13940Senior Member

Posts: 511Calling you "Master" Wow!
Originally Posted by KarlHungus
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-13 20:21 #13939Senior Member

Posts: 48
-
04-10-13 19:12 #13938Senior Member

Posts: 134Yo, NT and A2
NT, I know what you say, man. There's a guy out there telling girls AND mongers that I'm giving the girls nasty VD infections. Now, I'm no doctor, but I'm pretty sure one can't diagnose someone without ever seeing them via internet conjecture. Hell, I got a guy out there pretending to BE me. Now, I'm not saying it's the same over the hill writes like a retard shit talking fag who's doing this. But holy shit, man. We're just squirrels looking to bust a nut, right? Is it so hard to ask for a safe and discrete way of having a good dingle dangle fun time without the fear of getting busted or robbed or killed or diseased? Is that so wrong?
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
So, whoever is doing that shit, knock it the fuck off. If you still have a problem with the concept on not talking shit like a little girl, feel free to PM me so I don't clutter the board with addressing your stupidity.
By the by, NT, if you're talking about tall redhead sleeve tattoo Erin who used to live off of Hollins who I've posted about before, PM me. She used to know my monger number by heart but I haven't seen her in months. Would love to see her again if she's put on a little weight. Stay safe.
Hey A2, last we spoke about those charm city page douche fucks, you had mentioned that you and Jackson were aware of their nonsense but were a bit busy to kick them where they need to be kicked. Is there any way we as members could help? Stealing pics from members and this site ain't cool.
-
04-10-13 18:48 #13937

Posts: 540Whatever
Whatever gets you off, I suppose. Just make sure your room isn't next to one occupied by the Black Guerilla Family gang. Where walls are thin, things could get interesting.
Originally Posted by KarlHungus
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-13 15:03 #13936Senior Member

Posts: 45Brandi
I do have a current number. Current as of yesterday. And would be willing to share with you.
Originally Posted by Punished
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-13 14:21 #13935Senior Member

Posts: 613Same Girl, Same Game!
If this is the Lindsey that has freckles and looks like a Cabbage Patch Doll, I was offered the same sort of deal. I met her on-line, and picked her up at her place (at least she said she lived there) on 7th St. At the time I didn't know she was a SW, but have been informed by another monger friend that she is. I hit it a couple times for .6 then she calls me up in some sort of panic, needing money for her kid and made me the same offer $.5 for 6 months, once-a-week. I fell for it, but WTF, I was in need and she had always treated me nice before.
MW
Originally Posted by FromUnder
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-13 13:29 #13934Senior Member

Posts: 1370Ms. Lady
WOW! Whatever turns you on, but I guess you just expressed what some others just might think and not say. But WOW!
Originally Posted by KarlHungus
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






