Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13948
    I saw Crystal about a month back, I too thought she couldn't have gotten any thinner but I was wrong. Pretty soon she's just going to blow away with a heavy wind very soon.

  2. #13947

    B / CB Crystal. Disappointing revisit

    Made a time-constrained run to B / CB yesterday, was pleased to see Crystal off Pontiac right after arriving. I reported on a nice time with her late last year. Got no pic this time, but here's the pic from before; she's the same, except for possibly being even thinner now. Last time we met in her sister's place, this time we stayed In the car. She's clean, presents herself fairly nicely. But she was twitching heavily when she got in; should have taken the hint. Basically, really poor mic skills; uncoordinated and twitchy, unable to focus, got tired, etc. After a while I just gave her a gift and took her back, which is saying something for me. Everyone else can make their own call, she's probably not the worst option out there, but I won't repeat.

    But as always, try to be nice to these young ladies.

    Norm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails crystal1.jpg‎  

  3. #13946

    Re: Sarah other angle

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Spent some quality time w / Sarah this weekend.
    Nice work.

    CookyJar

  4. #13945
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbob410  [View Original Post]
    Vary hot out tonight with le everywhere I found a nice looking girl by the church name crystal she said she moved here from WV 2 months ago good deepthroat bbj with swallow for standard plus tip I have her number if you have sum to trade.
    What she look like?

  5. #13944

    Nice find

    Vary hot out tonight with le everywhere I found a nice looking girl by the church name crystal she said she moved here from WV 2 months ago good deepthroat bbj with swallow for standard plus tip I have her number if you have sum to trade.

  6. #13943
    Quote Originally Posted by BootyCall  [View Original Post]
    Nitetimer I and several others on the memphis board look forward to your pics. Thanks for the booty shots. When you are shoving it to them from behind can't tell they are enjoying it or they are shouting shove it harder. Keep up the pics.
    Westside girls love a good pounding. They call me most of the time, looking for some testosterone in their lunch. I like to oblige hahha.

    Thanks for the props in the south. I've had some bad "press" down there. I just keep crushing up here, bear style.

  7. #13942

    Booty shots

    Nitetimer I and several others on the memphis board look forward to your pics. Thanks for the booty shots. When you are shoving it to them from behind can't tell they are enjoying it or they are shouting shove it harder. Keep up the pics.

  8. #13941

    Renee

    Had a rough night Saturday, I somehow misplaced some money (?). I removed the young lady I was with, and would share her name except I can't prove she pick pocketed me. But it's ok. Renee came to my rescue and took my stress away. Good to have friends. I talked to Jackii, but she had to go to hosp.

    Met Beth while looking for Kat (no communication) , ran into Denise at a fella's house, talked to Lori for minute (tude for some reason) , dodged some Ellie problems, and crushed Kay along the way. Miss Ever ready got caught up near D's house and is a guest of the city w / Erin.

    For now, enjoy the great Renee; more Later, NT out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P4080172.jpg‎   P4080173.jpg‎   P4080174.jpg‎   P4080175.jpg‎   P4080176.jpg‎  

    P4080177.jpg‎  

  9. #13940

    Sarah other angle

    I'm still trying out the still camera, but the real pix will be up later.

    Also got s call from that butt head who's been causing all of the trouble. I told him to fuck off.

    Just hope he didn't kidnap her or something because I bought her a new phone. Soon as I get a number and confo, will share w / the old boys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

    6.jpg‎   7.jpg‎   8.jpg‎   9.jpg‎   10.jpg‎  


  10. #13939

    Sarah other angle

    Here's some more to complete the 1st batch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9.jpg‎   10.jpg‎   11.jpg‎   12.jpg‎   13.jpg‎  

    14.jpg‎   15.jpg‎   16.jpg‎  

  11. #13938

    Sarah other angle

    Spent some quality time w / Sarah this weekend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.JPG‎   4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

    6.jpg‎   7.jpg‎   8.jpg‎  

  12. #13937

    I posted about the same crew 3 years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Was told by A WSW that is well known on this board about 3 UC female LE working the circle on wilkins. One is a oriental with long black hair. The 2nd is a blond that wares her hair up in a bun. The 3rd chick fakes like she has a problem with one of her arms and has trouble using it. They work out of a white van. The WSW that told me this said she spotted the first two right away but the one with the fake arm problem had her going for a while till she saw them all at different times going and coming from the same white van.
    Look at my post #4126 from 3 years ago an oriental girl and a girl with an ace bandage on her arm they are using the same ULEs.

  13. #13936

    No worries.

    Fellas you have no worries about the much more heavy presence of LE around the area. This happens once a year for a good 2-3 week stretch. I would be very shocked if LE was this heavy all year around. They would have to remain constant for basically forever if they want to run girls out of the area. Trust me.

    I go through the Laurel area everyday. Route 1 between Whiskey Bottom and Main St use to be the spot. The reason it is so dead now is because Howard County is in that area every single night. They sit by the Turf Motel almost every single night. They go up and down route 1 generally every 30-45 minutes doing their peeks. So, if Baltimore really wants to clean up their act they are going to have to follow Howard and Montgomery county ways. Just my opinion.

  14. #13935

    Wonder is this really my tax dollars?

    Quote Originally Posted by Punished  [View Original Post]
    I remember back in the day that the girls use to block the street on Pontiac and slow down traffic. That was a time when it was a buffet of girls to choose from. I guess the neighbors got tired of it and all the traffic during the evening and not being able to let there kids roam around without some mongers mistaking non working girls. I saw that several times when mongers would slow down and the girls in the neighborhood that were not working being harassed or followed. I have to say this for he ULE, they are putting the clamps on the mongers and the legit girls that are working for tuition. I am just surprised that they have not found a new location but eventually that would have more traffic and more complaints. I myself have not been out there for a long while because of work but I see that some are still finding some entertainment out there but you have to be more careful. Once I started to hear and see the decoys while just driving through, I just starting to think that it was not worth it even though I have some known ones on the list but some of them are helping out the ULE to get off of problem that they have with them. I just assume that it was time to take a break from being out there because most of us have way to much to loose to keep up the hunt and not knowing if you are being the one that is hunted. I am sure that when the weather breaks, there will be the ole talent out there plus a few new one that come into the business but we are not the only ones that know that and ULE will be waiting for that. The decoys are getting better for sure and they do not have a problem pushing the envelope to get a bust. Even if you get off, the pure embarrassment of being seen at the court and the papers printing the names on the blotter will be enough to push most mongers away from the game. I thought that the LE would have lightened up after a few months but they seem to be a mission to stomp it out but we all know that it will not last forever but at the same time it seems that they are really trying to prove something to the residences that want the traffic to slow or stop in there areas. Just be safe and think with the larger head more than the small one even though the smaller one gets ahead of the big head on our necks at times. LOL
    This upsets me as the fact there are people out there being mugged, murdered, or even robbed, and they are using LEO in force to stop a harmless crime. I don't see this for drug dealers which is the reason that most SW or out on the track like they are. I see cars running red lights almost hitting people, riding around with no lights on, and even driving the wrong way down the street. None of which is seen by LEO cause they are to busy stopping a hobby. There was a accident that happen and I had to flag down LEO who where just sitting and watching the streets when the guy that got T-boned needed to go to the ER ASAP. Never understand they way things work, there are suppose to be all these cuts yet I see more LEO than I have in the past four years.

  15. #13934

    Brooklyn by Church

    It was on my way and just wanted to check the market in this beautiful sunny day.

    Just saw a hot blonde SW looking lady walking from 6th to 4th and a white van is making circles around the church.

    This place is too hot now. Watch out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape