Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 887 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 387 787 837 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 937 987 1387 ... LastLast
Results 13,291 to 13,305 of 21049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7759
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    This is just too funny. So I talked to her lastnight as well. What's funny is that at 2 lastnight she must have accidentally called me. I had three voicemails from her when I woke up this morning and they were all just background noise of what she was doing. I could tell she was on a date and I could hear her voice and a guys voice. The one voicemail was like five minutes long. Guess I know what she was doing now. LOL. From my experience Brandi keeps her gaurd up pretty good until she knows you. Personally I get along with her and have enjoyed hanging out with her. The more she has got to know me and I have got to know her the better things are. I have to laugh though because of the no cum in mouth thing. And when she reads this (cause I know she will) I am sure she will laugh too, after the first couple times I picked her up right before she would get started she would say don't cum in my mouth. So after the first couple times as soon as things got started I would say it for her " I know don't cum in your mouth ". Now whenever I see her she doesn't say it and I always joke with her saying you forgot to tell me not to CIM. Brandi is good to people that treat her well.
    WOW! I'm feeling like a porn star now MDL. LOL.

    I find this funny (and sobering) because I have a phone that has butt-dialed friends before. Instant Karma.

    I imagine the poor monger who butt dials his wife or mother-in-law would have ALOT of explaining to do, too. Public service message to the guys here!

    As stated last post, these girls aren't angels, she did right by me too. Not holding my breath, but I hope life has better things for her down the road, until then I'll keep your counsel that it gets better with Brandi in mind. It still makes me shake my head though. If it hurts some you would think she could control it more by being on top, I'm a big guy and usually see plus size girls rather than spinners because I am afraid of breaking them. And there are alot of hot girls I haven't tried yet.

  2. #7758
    Quote Originally Posted by Bedtop  [View Original Post]
    Ok 3rd try to get a post in. Finally finished reading last 16 months worth of post. I'm kinda caught up, but retention isn't going to be that great. Just wish to thank every one who pm me with info and help. Need to comment on a couple of things, sorry if its old business. Guess I can't say what I really think of someone shorting a SW and not going through with his part of the deal he made for services she rendered [air mattress]. And can't comment on some people who didn't think it was the right thing to give some small useful items to SW for Christmas. Bottom line is they are PEOPLE with issues. Without their issues we wouldn't be getting our rocks off with them. Now I have been in and around detroit for 10s of years for 1 reason or another. Been lucky so far with little problems. I think going to a providers residence is just asking for trouble. Michigamdl could you please reexplain the search? I'm not to bright, can't figure out what box on right side under the search feature your talking about, thanks. Also could person who told how to access older posts please reexplain, thanks. I'm looking for info on a kathy from about 1997 on jr. If it rings a bell for anyone please give any info you might remember. Sorry for this non informative post. Thanks again for every ones help. Last note is brandi same as brandi jo? Cuase she's the reason I came to site. Someone told me on nr that she's talked about here. Screwed my friend out of $ on a dash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bedtop  [View Original Post]
    Thats one heck of a lot a rules for a date. She doesn't sound like much fun to me.
    Ya know, I can relate to a couple of things you say but I really think you need to stop playing JUDGE DREDD on the forum (aka judge / jury / executioner all in one) and concentrate on your own game. Don't worry, this applies widely to quite a few novice mongers:

    1) Yes, the ladies deserve the same respect as any other human being, and I find people who make promises and don't carry them out to be- well, reprehensible.

    But to dwell on how 'The Mad Humper' or any other monger rolls. Sorry BedTop, trying to herd cats doesn't work around here. Might as well drop it, been dealt with.

    2) Brandi vs Brandi Jo. Dude, do you know HOW many ladies use that street name on how many different strolls- not to mention strippers and BP girls, etc.

    I'm not trying to white knight here, but you basically just announced if I interpret correctly that you want to track down a lady who 'wronged' a friend you has you as his wingman. Basically you ANNOUNCED an agenda right now, then post your. 02 spin on top of a review I made of a lady who may have had something to do with your friend and probably more likely wasn't the one. Get your facts straight. From experience its a hostile environment out there and if you think you can reap some form of street justice out in the hood that is PROBABLY not a workable answer. We all know these girls are NOT saints but unsubstantiated bullshit doesn't help anyone here.

    3) I could be wrong but there are two reports of ARCHIVES on the bottom of the list of Detroit Forums, everything pre 2005 that is on this site are in those two threads. I think that goes back to 2000 which is when this site and another broke off from each other, there are archives of the old usenet newsgroups and such but if your looking for something from a girl who hasn't been making herself available since. 1997. Um, good luck! She's probably moved on dude.

    4) You might be a well established member of N@ughty R3vi3ws but your status on NR doesn't give you a damn thing here. Your cred here will be what you do on this site. Get over it. And don't plug the other site if you don't want to run the ire of the mod here.

    5) There is a SEARCH FORUM THREAD function when you are logged in under your own name at the top of the forum, by the page number. At least Senior members have it, its been a while since I was a newb. If you are not signed in it isn't available, just like the photos. Using the search for the forum and not the site search is absolutely the way to go.

    Lastly- Yes, I agree to an extent on your assessment of Brandi's menu that she gave me but see'mon, we ARE consenting adults here. If I didn't want to go through with the rules she spelled out, I could have kicked her to the curb. Instead, I made what I think was the best of the situation and overall I was happy doing so rather than driving around and getting busted after 3 beers and 2 shots of tequila at the club. Sobered up some before driving to Oakland county and busted a fast nut- it was worth it to me. At least I am reporting HOW I interacted with ladies rather than just taking a shot at mongers because you have a problem with my 'game'. Screw that. In the end I'm not spending my gas and my dime to make you happy, sucker. Deal with it!

    Warpig2000

  3. #7757

    Tuesday in the T

    Was mining the T, Tuesday.

    I found Rachel.

    Rachel is a light skinned, heavy chick. About 145lbs. 5'-10" or so. Maybe 23 Y / O and claimed to hail from Woodhaven. Dark hair falling past the shoulder. Rough hands but smooth lips. Not too drugged.

    So she gets in the car and I drive around the corner mentioning the check. She says,"What"? I say,"law enforcement check". She flips thinking I'm a cop identifying myself as LE. It was the funniest thing. I told her no, I had to check. She drops her top right away. She's got about a B cup. I turn the next corner.

    She asks 35 for oral. I told her 20 plus five tip if she's good. She says she's good. I said you all say that. LOL She agreed under protest saying she'll give me her number after, but it's got to be 30 in the future. I tell her "whatever" and immediately pull over. LOL.

    Rachel was good. She got right to work and had a very enthusiastic technique. She didn't necessarily deep throat but now I know what they mean by,"Polish the knob". Through her dedication she fought and earned the tip.

    To me 25 for a hassle free time is OK. I think the mentioning of a tip upfront is the right approach too.

    Rachel gave me her number and told me I could trade it however, I don't think her phone is stable so the number may or may not work.

  4. #7756

    Shay from Del Ray

    Cruised Fort a couple weeks ago, found WSW needing a ride. Not a regular on the street, likes her regulars. 40-45, 5'8".155. She's losing weight, ass is a bit flabby and tits aren't what they once were. Clean shaven, 7 on the SW scale. Good BBBJ, CFS. Likes the dog, holds up pretty well under a heavy pounding. Got digits and revisited last week. Again friendly, but seems to lack creativity. I'll give it another shot later to see if I can find a wild side and take some pics.

  5. #7755

    Lotta rules

    Quote Originally Posted by Warpig2000  [View Original Post]
    I've done some recon on JR lately and was spending the night checking out Centerfolds without much success. Left that club around 1:30 am of a generally drizzly night, about a block and a half south I saw a petite WSW, strawberry blonde or light red hair and circled around for the scoop. After the cop check she introduced herself as Brandi. We agreed on a motel date for. 6. Seemed a personable enough girl in the car, told me upfront that her rules were no CIM, a condom would be required and that she wouldn't get on top. Had to promise a substantial tip for DATY, she said she wasn't comfortable doing it with 'everyone'. In the room, we disrobed and took care of biz and she was all about getting right to work. DATY BBBJ and cfs mish took a while longer to nut than she was comfortable with. She kept crying out like I was hurting her and strangely enough, I was turned on by it. Her cvnt was really tight to begin with and I get the feeling if I HADN'T< started with DATY she would have been a really dry fvck even with the lubricated condom. She wasn't big on finger penetration of the cvnt or arse either. Pleasant to talk to but not at all a GFE, on the other hand she was honest enough to tell me when I dropped a wad of bills out of my pocket when I got dressed and did NOT cry for a bigger tip, just asked me to take her number for future dates. Will probably see her again if I have nothing else on the plate- I understand there has been some drama with her on this forum in the past, but she seemed reasonably easy to deal with in person. Recent digits for any seniors that need the them- but I guess she's been around the block for a while.
    Thats one heck of a lot a rules for a date. She doesn't sound like much fun to me.

  6. #7754

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Chelsea was a good time. And easy on the eyes too. We won't be hearing from her though, at least not soon. Last I heard from her was after rehab, then she went away to deal with some legal issues.
    I learned her full name some time ago and found her mugs and her FB page. I still can't put that face with that pretty body, but I'd love to work a smile and a few huge 'O' moments out of her.

  7. #7753

    3rd tries a charm?

    Ok 3rd try to get a post in. Finally finished reading last 16 months worth of post. I'm kinda caught up, but retention isn't going to be that great. Just wish to thank every one who pm me with info and help. Need to comment on a couple of things, sorry if its old business. Guess I can't say what I really think of someone shorting a SW and not going through with his part of the deal he made for services she rendered [air mattress]. And can't comment on some people who didn't think it was the right thing to give some small useful items to SW for Christmas. Bottom line is they are PEOPLE with issues. Without their issues we wouldn't be getting our rocks off with them. Now I have been in and around detroit for 10s of years for 1 reason or another. Been lucky so far with little problems. I think going to a providers residence is just asking for trouble. Michigamdl could you please reexplain the search? I'm not to bright, can't figure out what box on right side under the search feature your talking about, thanks. Also could person who told how to access older posts please reexplain, thanks. I'm looking for info on a kathy from about 1997 on jr. If it rings a bell for anyone please give any info you might remember. Sorry for this non informative post. Thanks again for every ones help. Last note is brandi same as brandi jo? Cuase she's the reason I came to site. Someone told me on nr that she's talked about here. Screwed my friend out of $ on a dash.

  8. #7752

    BSW on JR

    She was wearing pink sweat pants and a pink hat tonight standing at the BP. Looked decent, but wouldn't seem to move from corner which made me cautious. Any info?

  9. #7751

    Couple TGTBT out there tonight

    Checked the Triangle since I live not that far away.

    Saw a TGTBT WSW around 7 pm. Saw her at the Walgreen parking lot walking toward and down that first side street.

    Was a 9 on the normal scale.

    Brunette with long hair up in a bun.

    Coat on and open

    Looked like C or even D chest.

    Smiled.

    But I wasn't entirely sure. Wanted to be cautious.

    She was walking and heading toward the area behind the motel.

    Would definitely scoop if I ever see her out there again. Just being careful. Don't usually see them that good looking out there.

    Headed toward the R.

    Saw just one skinny WSW on the first pass. Too frail for me.

    Saw one BSW by the Dakota and that was it.

    Was accousted by a homeless guy up at the gas station at 8mile.

    Took off and headed down the R again.

    Close to 7 was a very good looking TGTBT WSW. She was sitting down and not walking.

    Similar to the one I saw in the triangle.

    Brunette, long hair in a bun. Pretty. Again a good 7 or 8 on the scale.

    I passed her by 3 or 4 blocks and turned around to scoop but she was ALREADY GONE!

    That was quick!

    Will keep my eyes open for her again. Hard to believe someone that good looking was out there, but.

    She got scooped and no LEO around.

    Headed home. Will try another night.

    Stay safe out there guys!

  10. #7750

    Chelsea's pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    Here's a couple of pics with her permission.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppabd  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got a pic of Chealse?
    If the attachments didn't show up, just refer to Tongue's post from 8-28-12.

    These are the pics that put Chelsea on my list. There's something about pretty pink girlie parts that makes me go friggin crazy.

    She's still on my list, so if anybody spots Chelsea, be a cool guy and PM me.

    Thanks

  11. #7749
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonka082  [View Original Post]
    Ya the body was that hot!
    Wow. Would love to know where Trisha hangs out!

  12. #7748

    Omg

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonka082  [View Original Post]
    Ya the body was that hot!
    Thats real nice ill be out on the R tomorrow LOL

  13. #7747
    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    I hit the Are this afternoon for a little recon, and / or some possible fun.

    Saw Fatima. I always see Fatima. It's hard to believe any monger who cruises this area and claims they don't see her. I see her, quite literally, every time I'm in the area. Either I'm just a lucky monger, or the term 'Unicorn' just doesn't apply anymore. I felt really bad passing her up again, but I do this in hopes of finding different prospects.

    And today I saw one! A tall BSW with a dangerously cute face. I've seen her before but only from a distance. She was always dressed in a brown overcoat of some sort. I saw her up close for the first time today walking towards the BP on SF. I passed her once. We locked eyes. Her eyes followed me as I passed her. My chin fell into my lap. MY GOD she was f*cking cute!

    She had creamy chocolate skin, big pretty eyes, and streaks of red in her hair. She looked like a stripper out of her natural habitat. She got scooped by another monger at the BP because I was slow and dumbfounded, and he was slick and quick.

    Did a little R of TFF, and she doesn't exactly fit Strawberry's description. This girl was tall and looked young and tender. I've read that Strawberry is small and in her 40s. Still, was it a Strawberry I saw, or not? If not, I'll eventually find her again myself.

    Nobody gives me the bedroom eyes and gets away without me taking them to a bedroom. I say again, GOD she was cute!
    I don't think that you saw Strawberry. I met her recently, nice girl and I am very reluctant to pick up a BSW in the area as too many accounts on here of them being TSW. Strawberry is 49 according to her. Met her near the coney a few weeks back and had a nice car date with her. She kinda freaked out when I was holding the switch to raise my seat back up, but she was ok after she realized what was going on.

    The girl you are talking about, I believe I have seen in the same area, near the coney. According to Fatima she isn't on drugs but may be into booze. Said she is kinda crazy and sometimes talks to herself. Fatima suggested the pickup, but yes, she is very hot. If I wasn't so cautious of the BSW I would have picked her when I saw her!

  14. #7746

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonka082  [View Original Post]
    Ya the body was that hot!
    If she needs a phone I will buy it, great find.

  15. #7745

    Brandi- JR

    I've done some recon on JR lately and was spending the night checking out Centerfolds without much success. Left that club around 1:30 am of a generally drizzly night, about a block and a half south I saw a petite WSW, strawberry blonde or light red hair and circled around for the scoop. After the cop check she introduced herself as Brandi. We agreed on a motel date for. 6. Seemed a personable enough girl in the car, told me upfront that her rules were no CIM, a condom would be required and that she wouldn't get on top. Had to promise a substantial tip for DATY, she said she wasn't comfortable doing it with 'everyone'. In the room, we disrobed and took care of biz and she was all about getting right to work. DATY BBBJ and cfs mish took a while longer to nut than she was comfortable with. She kept crying out like I was hurting her and strangely enough, I was turned on by it. Her cvnt was really tight to begin with and I get the feeling if I HADN'T< started with DATY she would have been a really dry fvck even with the lubricated condom. She wasn't big on finger penetration of the cvnt or arse either. Pleasant to talk to but not at all a GFE, on the other hand she was honest enough to tell me when I dropped a wad of bills out of my pocket when I got dressed and did NOT cry for a bigger tip, just asked me to take her number for future dates. Will probably see her again if I have nothing else on the plate- I understand there has been some drama with her on this forum in the past, but she seemed reasonably easy to deal with in person. Recent digits for any seniors that need the them- but I guess she's been around the block for a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape