Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 888 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 388 788 838 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 938 988 ... LastLast
Results 13,306 to 13,320 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5842

    Omg

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonka082  [View Original Post]
    Ya the body was that hot!
    Thats real nice ill be out on the R tomorrow LOL

  2. #5841
    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    I hit the Are this afternoon for a little recon, and / or some possible fun.

    Saw Fatima. I always see Fatima. It's hard to believe any monger who cruises this area and claims they don't see her. I see her, quite literally, every time I'm in the area. Either I'm just a lucky monger, or the term 'Unicorn' just doesn't apply anymore. I felt really bad passing her up again, but I do this in hopes of finding different prospects.

    And today I saw one! A tall BSW with a dangerously cute face. I've seen her before but only from a distance. She was always dressed in a brown overcoat of some sort. I saw her up close for the first time today walking towards the BP on SF. I passed her once. We locked eyes. Her eyes followed me as I passed her. My chin fell into my lap. MY GOD she was f*cking cute!

    She had creamy chocolate skin, big pretty eyes, and streaks of red in her hair. She looked like a stripper out of her natural habitat. She got scooped by another monger at the BP because I was slow and dumbfounded, and he was slick and quick.

    Did a little R of TFF, and she doesn't exactly fit Strawberry's description. This girl was tall and looked young and tender. I've read that Strawberry is small and in her 40s. Still, was it a Strawberry I saw, or not? If not, I'll eventually find her again myself.

    Nobody gives me the bedroom eyes and gets away without me taking them to a bedroom. I say again, GOD she was cute!
    I don't think that you saw Strawberry. I met her recently, nice girl and I am very reluctant to pick up a BSW in the area as too many accounts on here of them being TSW. Strawberry is 49 according to her. Met her near the coney a few weeks back and had a nice car date with her. She kinda freaked out when I was holding the switch to raise my seat back up, but she was ok after she realized what was going on.

    The girl you are talking about, I believe I have seen in the same area, near the coney. According to Fatima she isn't on drugs but may be into booze. Said she is kinda crazy and sometimes talks to herself. Fatima suggested the pickup, but yes, she is very hot. If I wasn't so cautious of the BSW I would have picked her when I saw her!

  3. #5840

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonka082  [View Original Post]
    Ya the body was that hot!
    If she needs a phone I will buy it, great find.

  4. #5839

    Brandi- JR

    I've done some recon on JR lately and was spending the night checking out Centerfolds without much success. Left that club around 1:30 am of a generally drizzly night, about a block and a half south I saw a petite WSW, strawberry blonde or light red hair and circled around for the scoop. After the cop check she introduced herself as Brandi. We agreed on a motel date for. 6. Seemed a personable enough girl in the car, told me upfront that her rules were no CIM, a condom would be required and that she wouldn't get on top. Had to promise a substantial tip for DATY, she said she wasn't comfortable doing it with 'everyone'. In the room, we disrobed and took care of biz and she was all about getting right to work. DATY BBBJ and cfs mish took a while longer to nut than she was comfortable with. She kept crying out like I was hurting her and strangely enough, I was turned on by it. Her cvnt was really tight to begin with and I get the feeling if I HADN'T< started with DATY she would have been a really dry fvck even with the lubricated condom. She wasn't big on finger penetration of the cvnt or arse either. Pleasant to talk to but not at all a GFE, on the other hand she was honest enough to tell me when I dropped a wad of bills out of my pocket when I got dressed and did NOT cry for a bigger tip, just asked me to take her number for future dates. Will probably see her again if I have nothing else on the plate- I understand there has been some drama with her on this forum in the past, but she seemed reasonably easy to deal with in person. Recent digits for any seniors that need the them- but I guess she's been around the block for a while.

  5. #5838

    Abbreviations

    Quote Originally Posted by Motschall  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I love read all these post. I'm not new at this. Been doing it off and on for about 3 yrs. And just found heard of site from a working girl. LOL. I was woundering if there a site for the long. Like this bare back BJ. Is BBBJ. I don't get some of the other abbreviations. If you can in box.

    Thanks guys
    Go To Top Of Page Hit Abbrevetions Tab.

  6. #5837

    Look Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Motschall  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I love read all these post. I'm not new at this. Been doing it off and on for about 3 yrs. And just found heard of site from a working girl. LOL. I was woundering if there a site for the long. Like this bare back BJ. Is BBBJ. I don't get some of the other abbreviations. If you can in box.

    Thanks guys
    Third line from the top of the page.

  7. #5836

    Trisha from yesterday

    Ya the body was that hot!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  8. #5835

    2nd try at this post

    Quote Originally Posted by Bedtop  [View Original Post]
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
    Will try to rewite post that was deleted soon but in meantime;

    Just wish to say I'm proud of all your actions "the mad humper" and heck yes why give any SW anything that may make their life easier for x mas.

  9. #5834

    Chealse

    Anybody got a pic of Chealse?

  10. #5833

    New on this site

    Hey guys I love read all these post. I'm not new at this. Been doing it off and on for about 3 yrs. And just found heard of site from a working girl. LOL. I was woundering if there a site for the long. Like this bare back BJ. Is BBBJ. I don't get some of the other abbreviations. If you can in box.

    Thanks guys

  11. #5832
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Yes her name is Jessica; and if you like "The Bush" then she's the girl for you. She give GREAT head if you're not cheap, and she feels comfortable with you (that might take a date or two) The only down side to Jessica is she is a picker, she picks at her skin (because of the drugs) all the time, so she has a ton of scabs all over her body.
    I didn't notice any scabs, but could definitely tell she was on something. I like Bush if its clean and I really like spinners with tight bodies. Can't wait to get into that tight little box again.

  12. #5831

    Cheeks

    I also had the pleasure of hooking up with cheeks the other day. Found her off Fort near Club int. 20 something BBW with dark hair and a little bit of acne. We agreed on bbbjws for Jackson and she went to work. Her skills were good and she did some roaming with the hands. Given she was clean, next time I might try FS.

  13. #5830

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonka082  [View Original Post]
    Just met Trisha after dropping off Fatima. Stopped for ice tea and it was pouring out and the little beauty walked over. 19 and looks like Chelsea's much hotter younger sister. She was very green, didn't know what a short stay was (I showed her). Great time, attitude, and service. I doubt she will be around long scoop while you can. Was at gas station R and 6.
    When searching for the new star on the stroll Trisha no such luck, but did run into Melanie short petite, looks hispanic but is Yugoslavian, nice perky B's did have time to sample the box, but she knows how to take 9. 5 deep down the throat. Scooped down on 7 and are, anybody got more info on her, she seems nice.

  14. #5829
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #5828
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241

    Crystal on the G

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like there are a few of them. This one was about 5' 2" (?) WSW, slightly frizzy long dark brown hair, thin, no glasses, not bad looking, probably mid-30's, excellent oral for. 2 plus a fiver tip. Very pleasant girl who says she has training in massage and will work massage into FS at the notel; quoted. 7 for the hour but I'd bet that could be lowered. And she caught it all, for those whose Crystal can't catch well.
    I have sampled that a bunch of times and its always different sometimes rushed sometimes great. The only problem I had was one of the guys she hangs with was calling my monger phone looking for her. I just dumped that number and got a new one but I am still calling some of the girls in my old phones list but some only pick up if your in their address book

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape