Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,306 to 13,320 of 19145
-
04-10-13 19:11 #5840Senior Member

Posts: 324Wow
If she needs a phone I will buy it, great find.
Originally Posted by WillyWonka082
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-13 19:07 #5839Senior Member

Posts: 308Brandi- JR
I've done some recon on JR lately and was spending the night checking out Centerfolds without much success. Left that club around 1:30 am of a generally drizzly night, about a block and a half south I saw a petite WSW, strawberry blonde or light red hair and circled around for the scoop. After the cop check she introduced herself as Brandi. We agreed on a motel date for. 6. Seemed a personable enough girl in the car, told me upfront that her rules were no CIM, a condom would be required and that she wouldn't get on top. Had to promise a substantial tip for DATY, she said she wasn't comfortable doing it with 'everyone'. In the room, we disrobed and took care of biz and she was all about getting right to work. DATY BBBJ and cfs mish took a while longer to nut than she was comfortable with. She kept crying out like I was hurting her and strangely enough, I was turned on by it. Her cvnt was really tight to begin with and I get the feeling if I HADN'T< started with DATY she would have been a really dry fvck even with the lubricated condom. She wasn't big on finger penetration of the cvnt or arse either. Pleasant to talk to but not at all a GFE, on the other hand she was honest enough to tell me when I dropped a wad of bills out of my pocket when I got dressed and did NOT cry for a bigger tip, just asked me to take her number for future dates. Will probably see her again if I have nothing else on the plate- I understand there has been some drama with her on this forum in the past, but she seemed reasonably easy to deal with in person. Recent digits for any seniors that need the them- but I guess she's been around the block for a while.
-
04-10-13 15:39 #5838Senior Member

Posts: 87Abbreviations
Go To Top Of Page Hit Abbrevetions Tab.
Originally Posted by Motschall
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-13 15:37 #5837Regular Member

Posts: 8Look Up
Third line from the top of the page.
Originally Posted by Motschall
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-13 15:12 #5836Senior Member

Posts: 103Trisha from yesterday
Ya the body was that hot!
-
04-10-13 14:59 #5835Senior Member

Posts: 272nd try at this post
Will try to rewite post that was deleted soon but in meantime;
Originally Posted by Bedtop
[View Original Post]
Just wish to say I'm proud of all your actions "the mad humper" and heck yes why give any SW anything that may make their life easier for x mas.
-
04-10-13 13:53 #5834Senior Member

Posts: 324Chealse
Anybody got a pic of Chealse?
-
04-10-13 12:44 #5833Regular Member

Posts: 5New on this site
Hey guys I love read all these post. I'm not new at this. Been doing it off and on for about 3 yrs. And just found heard of site from a working girl. LOL. I was woundering if there a site for the long. Like this bare back BJ. Is BBBJ. I don't get some of the other abbreviations. If you can in box.
Thanks guys
-
04-10-13 12:20 #5832Senior Member

Posts: 327I didn't notice any scabs, but could definitely tell she was on something. I like Bush if its clean and I really like spinners with tight bodies. Can't wait to get into that tight little box again.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-13 11:16 #5831Senior Member

Posts: 53Cheeks
I also had the pleasure of hooking up with cheeks the other day. Found her off Fort near Club int. 20 something BBW with dark hair and a little bit of acne. We agreed on bbbjws for Jackson and she went to work. Her skills were good and she did some roaming with the hands. Given she was clean, next time I might try FS.
-
04-10-13 07:27 #5830Senior Member

Posts: 324Melanie
When searching for the new star on the stroll Trisha no such luck, but did run into Melanie short petite, looks hispanic but is Yugoslavian, nice perky B's did have time to sample the box, but she knows how to take 9. 5 deep down the throat. Scooped down on 7 and are, anybody got more info on her, she seems nice.
Originally Posted by WillyWonka082
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-13 02:08 #5829Senior Member

Posts: 27[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-10-13 00:03 #5828Senior Member

Posts: 241Crystal on the G
I have sampled that a bunch of times and its always different sometimes rushed sometimes great. The only problem I had was one of the guys she hangs with was calling my monger phone looking for her. I just dumped that number and got a new one but I am still calling some of the girls in my old phones list but some only pick up if your in their address book
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-13 20:45 #5827Senior Member

Posts: 103Wouldn't let me upload a great body pic. I'll try again later.
QUOTE=WillyWonka082; 1730588]Just met Trisha after dropping off Fatima. Stopped for ice tea and it was pouring out and the little beauty walked over. 19 and looks like Chelsea's much hotter younger sister. She was very green, didn't know what a short stay was (I showed her). Great time, attitude, and service. I doubt she will be around long scoop while you can. Was at gas station R and 6.[/QUOTE]
-
04-09-13 20:38 #5826Senior Member

Posts: 103Trisha R
Just met Trisha after dropping off Fatima. Stopped for ice tea and it was pouring out and the little beauty walked over. 19 and looks like Chelsea's much hotter younger sister. She was very green, didn't know what a short stay was (I showed her). Great time, attitude, and service. I doubt she will be around long scoop while you can. Was at gas station R and 6.












Reply With Quote





