Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 889 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 389 789 839 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 939 989 ... LastLast
Results 13,321 to 13,335 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5827
    Wouldn't let me upload a great body pic. I'll try again later.

    QUOTE=WillyWonka082; 1730588]Just met Trisha after dropping off Fatima. Stopped for ice tea and it was pouring out and the little beauty walked over. 19 and looks like Chelsea's much hotter younger sister. She was very green, didn't know what a short stay was (I showed her). Great time, attitude, and service. I doubt she will be around long scoop while you can. Was at gas station R and 6.[/QUOTE]

  2. #5826

    Trisha R

    Just met Trisha after dropping off Fatima. Stopped for ice tea and it was pouring out and the little beauty walked over. 19 and looks like Chelsea's much hotter younger sister. She was very green, didn't know what a short stay was (I showed her). Great time, attitude, and service. I doubt she will be around long scoop while you can. Was at gas station R and 6.

  3. #5825

    Cheeks= I highly doubt it

    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith001  [View Original Post]
    Reported on Cheeks from Fort a few days ago. Just found her backpage ad today. If it's not her it looks exactly like her.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...at-22/11846720
    This girl has been reviewed on NR and advertises regularly on NR as Marcella but just changed her name. People have said her tits are suprisingly small considering her frame. It can't be the same chick, but I can't confirm personally, just give info.

  4. #5824

    Cheeks

    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith001  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream last night. In the dream I was readin a book called Fort Cavalry, looking for a very specific Paige, could not found it, but read an interesting chapter titled Cheeks. It was about a man in a .23 hotel with a young thick white burnettish reddish haired girl. BBBJ. 3+.1 for a good show. Skills were solid with lots of good licking and slow sucking and took direction to do so. While a little lazy nothing a little face banging didn't cure. He was denied a face pop though due to being too cold to wash hair. If I dreamt about reading that book again I would give that chapter another a glance as it is much better than the chapter titled tassie, but not as good as kelly. So far I am enjoying this book, it's a wonderful change from the last book I read titled The Ave (I swear I was reading that book for 8 years).
    Had her the other day huge ti*s and gave a ok BBBJ for 20 wanted a tip and told her next time direction was given but she had no suction just dt and went at it awhile took a few to make things pop but hey it lasted and was good enough. Stay safe gentz. Notice a lot of uncle leo on the fort lately swarming the SW areas. Boarder patrol mostly but they need 2 write tickets 2 so watch ya 6 all.

  5. #5823

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanTheJohn  [View Original Post]
    Thanks a lot for the compliment sir. No list from back then, the only reason I guess have one now is because of my site. Things just aren't like they were even 5 years ago. I prefer doing my mongering in other states now. LEO has gotten way too ruthless in Michigan. It's not about cleaning up the areas as it should be. It's about extorting money from mongers.
    I definitely agree with that Juan.

  6. #5822
    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    Just so you know, I have a long list of girls' names from the Corridor that I'd like to compare with yours someday. Only if you have time. And only if you actually made a list.

    After all these years, I discovered your website last year. I find your work very entertaining sir.
    Thanks a lot for the compliment sir. No list from back then, the only reason I guess have one now is because of my site. Things just aren't like they were even 5 years ago. I prefer doing my mongering in other states now. LEO has gotten way too ruthless in Michigan. It's not about cleaning up the areas as it should be. It's about extorting money from mongers.

  7. #5821

    Juan

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanTheJohn  [View Original Post]
    I still lurk. Yes, those were the days. Early 90's til the mid 00's for me. I was younger or about the same age as a lot of the girls I was banging and getting blown by. It was like a big playground. Sometimes I run into girls that I met there throughout the metro area. Fortunately a lot of them have gotten clean and have started new lives. You'd hardly recognize them. They're always surprised that I do. One was actually a dental assistant at a Dentist office I went to.
    Just so you know, I have a long list of girls' names from the Corridor that I'd like to compare with yours someday. Only if you have time. And only if you actually made a list.

    After all these years, I discovered your website last year. I find your work very entertaining sir.

  8. #5820

    Kaleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    LOL! Yes Moe, I have duly noted that You are the one responsible for loosening Kaleigh's extra-tight nethers!

    Now, I wonder how long it will take before she stops texting me.
    You would think she would have at least given me frequent flyer miles, but, NOOO.

    I won't be seeing her for a while, so your phone will be glowing red hot.

  9. #5819

    Still

    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Nice post wheeler. I dated her during mid pregnancy once. I believe I posted on it with a few pics. She was fun. Had maybe the meatiest vag I've seen. Was it still meaty? Or just due to bein g preggers?

    JD.
    It's still nice and meaty, JD. And shaved nice and clean. I have been hearing a lot about Bush lately, but I like a clean machine. It looked real good hitting it from the rear. Next time I will get a vag pic for sure.

    Stay safe out there

  10. #5818

    atmichigandl

    Thanks for the info, you might want to clean out your pm box, I tried sending you a note but your full!

  11. #5817

    More on Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like there are a few of them. This one was about 5' 2" (?) WSW, slightly frizzy long dark brown hair, thin, no glasses, not bad looking, probably mid-30's, excellent oral for. 2 plus a fiver tip. Very pleasant girl who says she has training in massage and will work massage into FS at the notel; quoted. 7 for the hour but I'd bet that could be lowered. And she caught it all, for those whose Crystal can't catch well.
    Even if if couldn't be lowered it's not a bad deal. Guys have been griping about mongers paying. 6 for FS, but. 7 for a halfway decent massage with FS included would make all the AMP boys green with envy. She didn't happen to have digits, did she?

    Stay safe out there

  12. #5816
    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    Cass Corridor was still hot with SWs well into the 2000 decade too.

    In the mid 2000s, there was a clique of dope boys who were bringing in these wayward girls from the suburbs and rural towns all over the country who wanted to smoke some good quality sh*t, and experience the exciting big city lifestyle that was Detroit. The scene was similar to what the Ave is now, but with a much wider variety of Black, White, Latino, and Native American girls. And where did they all wind up? The Stroll.

    There were hundreds of these girls. Some as young as 18, dumb, rebellious, long haired, bright eyed, and up for anything for a tiny pebble of candy. ANYTHING. I was banging everything from hot blonds from Kentucky to Indian chicks from Leelanau County. I wish Juan was still posting here, we know some of the same girls from that time period. His website features a few of them. But by comparison, I was scooping some much hotter chicks.

    Now it's all over, kind of like the ending of Goodfellas. I thought I would live out the rest of my days banging hot wayward youth in the Corridor, but they had to put up that damn little casino and sweep the area.

    Those were the hottest days of my life. All that's left are my memories. Sigh. Big sigh.

    For anyone familiar with the Corridor in the time period, you can still find Valerie at the Temple. But don't look for Red, she's with her uncle for being a very bad girl.

    I missed out on the Jumbo's days. I was either in diapers or grade school at the time you guys are talking about.
    I still lurk. Yes, those were the days. Early 90's til the mid 00's for me. I was younger or about the same age as a lot of the girls I was banging and getting blown by. It was like a big playground. Sometimes I run into girls that I met there throughout the metro area. Fortunately a lot of them have gotten clean and have started new lives. You'd hardly recognize them. They're always surprised that I do. One was actually a dental assistant at a Dentist office I went to.

  13. #5815
    Nice post wheeler. I dated her during mid pregnancy once. I believe I posted on it with a few pics. She was fun. Had maybe the meatiest vag I've seen. Was it still meaty? Or just due to bein g preggers?

    JD.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21  [View Original Post]
    I took a quick late night stroll on the R tonight, and spotted Jenna. She is the blonde who was pregnant last summer. She did a fine BBBJ and then we did k9 to finish. I snapped a couple of pics, this should clear up some earlier wondering about who she is. She talked about getting some hot clothes together and taking some more pics, so hopefully more will be coming. I do have digits for interested seniors.

    Stay safe out there

  14. #5814
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSoul  [View Original Post]
    I had a lot of fun back in the day in the corridor and Jumbo's. Tiffany, Irina and Michelle were my favorites. Michelle was also known as Red. Tall thin black girl with long red hair. Usually back in a pony tail. Is that the girl you are referring too? Her legal name was Lanei and I did her for years. Would appreciate any other info you have on her.

    Thanks!
    I recall her. That Red would hang out in the bar and work it in there. When she would go stand on the street in front, she'd damn near cause an accident, guys would be slamming on the brakes.

    There was also a Red, a thin short WSW that had a kinky little attitude. She hung out around (and lived inside) the Temple Motel. She's featured a few times on videos at that other guy's web site. I'd bet that's the one who is staying with our uncle.

  15. #5813

    Crystal of the G

    Sounds like there are a few of them. This one was about 5' 2" (?) WSW, slightly frizzy long dark brown hair, thin, no glasses, not bad looking, probably mid-30's, excellent oral for. 2 plus a fiver tip. Very pleasant girl who says she has training in massage and will work massage into FS at the notel; quoted. 7 for the hour but I'd bet that could be lowered. And she caught it all, for those whose Crystal can't catch well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape