Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 47,491 to 47,505 of 61438
-
04-09-13 13:27 #13948Senior Member

Posts: 142I saw Crystal about a month back, I too thought she couldn't have gotten any thinner but I was wrong. Pretty soon she's just going to blow away with a heavy wind very soon.
-
04-09-13 13:20 #13947Senior Member

Posts: 141B / CB Crystal. Disappointing revisit
Made a time-constrained run to B / CB yesterday, was pleased to see Crystal off Pontiac right after arriving. I reported on a nice time with her late last year. Got no pic this time, but here's the pic from before; she's the same, except for possibly being even thinner now. Last time we met in her sister's place, this time we stayed In the car. She's clean, presents herself fairly nicely. But she was twitching heavily when she got in; should have taken the hint. Basically, really poor mic skills; uncoordinated and twitchy, unable to focus, got tired, etc. After a while I just gave her a gift and took her back, which is saying something for me. Everyone else can make their own call, she's probably not the worst option out there, but I won't repeat.
But as always, try to be nice to these young ladies.
Norm
-
04-09-13 08:19 #13946Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Sarah other angle
Nice work.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
04-09-13 07:39 #13945Psycho Troll

Posts: 47What she look like?
Originally Posted by Jimbob410
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-13 01:53 #13944Senior Member

Posts: 25Nice find
Vary hot out tonight with le everywhere I found a nice looking girl by the church name crystal she said she moved here from WV 2 months ago good deepthroat bbj with swallow for standard plus tip I have her number if you have sum to trade.
-
04-08-13 22:50 #13943Senior Member

Posts: 2419Westside girls love a good pounding. They call me most of the time, looking for some testosterone in their lunch. I like to oblige hahha.
Originally Posted by BootyCall
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the props in the south. I've had some bad "press" down there. I just keep crushing up here, bear style.
-
04-08-13 22:27 #13942Senior Member

Posts: 2233Booty shots
Nitetimer I and several others on the memphis board look forward to your pics. Thanks for the booty shots. When you are shoving it to them from behind can't tell they are enjoying it or they are shouting shove it harder. Keep up the pics.
-
04-08-13 22:13 #13941Senior Member

Posts: 2419Renee
Had a rough night Saturday, I somehow misplaced some money (?). I removed the young lady I was with, and would share her name except I can't prove she pick pocketed me. But it's ok. Renee came to my rescue and took my stress away. Good to have friends. I talked to Jackii, but she had to go to hosp.
Met Beth while looking for Kat (no communication) , ran into Denise at a fella's house, talked to Lori for minute (tude for some reason) , dodged some Ellie problems, and crushed Kay along the way. Miss Ever ready got caught up near D's house and is a guest of the city w / Erin.
For now, enjoy the great Renee; more Later, NT out.
-
04-08-13 21:57 #13940Senior Member

Posts: 2419Sarah other angle
I'm still trying out the still camera, but the real pix will be up later.
Also got s call from that butt head who's been causing all of the trouble. I told him to fuck off.
Just hope he didn't kidnap her or something because I bought her a new phone. Soon as I get a number and confo, will share w / the old boys.
-
04-08-13 21:51 #13939Senior Member

Posts: 2419Sarah other angle
Here's some more to complete the 1st batch.
-
04-08-13 21:50 #13938Senior Member

Posts: 2419Sarah other angle
Spent some quality time w / Sarah this weekend.
-
04-08-13 21:45 #13937Senior Member

Posts: 438I posted about the same crew 3 years ago.
Look at my post #4126 from 3 years ago an oriental girl and a girl with an ace bandage on her arm they are using the same ULEs.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-13 17:36 #13936

Posts: 137No worries.
Fellas you have no worries about the much more heavy presence of LE around the area. This happens once a year for a good 2-3 week stretch. I would be very shocked if LE was this heavy all year around. They would have to remain constant for basically forever if they want to run girls out of the area. Trust me.
I go through the Laurel area everyday. Route 1 between Whiskey Bottom and Main St use to be the spot. The reason it is so dead now is because Howard County is in that area every single night. They sit by the Turf Motel almost every single night. They go up and down route 1 generally every 30-45 minutes doing their peeks. So, if Baltimore really wants to clean up their act they are going to have to follow Howard and Montgomery county ways. Just my opinion.
-
04-08-13 15:44 #13935Senior Member

Posts: 119Wonder is this really my tax dollars?
This upsets me as the fact there are people out there being mugged, murdered, or even robbed, and they are using LEO in force to stop a harmless crime. I don't see this for drug dealers which is the reason that most SW or out on the track like they are. I see cars running red lights almost hitting people, riding around with no lights on, and even driving the wrong way down the street. None of which is seen by LEO cause they are to busy stopping a hobby. There was a accident that happen and I had to flag down LEO who where just sitting and watching the streets when the guy that got T-boned needed to go to the ER ASAP. Never understand they way things work, there are suppose to be all these cuts yet I see more LEO than I have in the past four years.
Originally Posted by Punished
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-13 13:44 #13934Senior Member

Posts: 51Brooklyn by Church
It was on my way and just wanted to check the market in this beautiful sunny day.
Just saw a hot blonde SW looking lady walking from 6th to 4th and a white van is making circles around the church.
This place is too hot now. Watch out.











Reply With Quote





