Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12889
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Alley  [View Original Post]
    Something very strange about this post. I have only been hearing good things about Wendy and now this. As though much more is implied than is said. And much more is suggested as though an attempt to hurt this provider. Is there something personal here?
    Nothing personal at all, I simply gave an honest review, please note the "YMMV".

    The reviews of this place were vague so I offered one myself. I know I have a low post count and we never trust the noob. I am a long time poster, I changed my name to protect my innocence, or projection there of.

    I usually take a nice drive down south to partake. Maybe I'm use to a higher standard, maybe my eyes need checked but I did not find Wendy attractive. I was a first timer and in a place so small lying about it to the provider only makes one look like a liar so when asked if I had been there before I said no but she came highly recommended. What was I going to say, I'm here to TOFTT. My 1st timer status did not deter her from the upsell on the flip, she was fun about it, wanted to much for FS and we haggled down to a respectful amount but she did not have all the equipment needed to get the job done, nor did I, being use to the southern charms I never needed to bring my own.

    Fella's the massage I got simply sucked, maybe she was having a bad day. I never thought I was much to look at so perhaps she agrees and just wanted me out and gone but the massage was awful. I have had good ones and bad ones but this one tops the list of bad to being pert near non existent.

    I am in no way attempting to hurt this provider on a personal level, I am simply giving an account of my experience. If all you are interested in is FS I guess thats you place but bring your on gear (YMMV). If your standards on the provider scale are low I guess she's a beauty, if you have no idea what a good, fair or an except-able massage is you will love this place, that said, again, maybe she was having a bad day but at my expense. I won't be repeating to find out!

  2. #12888
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Agree with BB move on

    Quote Originally Posted by BaconBits  [View Original Post]
    I have been to Wendy's twice. Lisa is the well spoken late forties on the pretty side lady I believe. Well thats what she called Herself. Maybe she goes by Wendy also. She has just an average body once unclothed. Tips and options were discussed prior to moving forward. Yes a mood killer. She was nice enough but not my cup of tea.

    Why does the guy need a motive? That was his experience and his review. Others positive reviews are known for Wendy's. This point / counterpoint is pathetic. Whats all the fuss about? Your dear Wendy will be just fine.

    BB
    Let's get back to actual reviews.

  3. #12887

    Wendy's

    Quote Originally Posted by Dh1610  [View Original Post]
    I agree! Maybe we should employ the private security firm across the hall to investigate. Any senior member a banker-maybe you can collect the donations for the investigation. I know Wendy and she never speaks of a tip. She is friendly and accommodating. I haven't been in a while so maybe this was a girl working for Wendy-not Wendy herself or something else is going on. If it is something else I am sorry it didn't work out but I am confident most of you will enjoy your visit.

    Disclaimer: I do not work for the security dudes!
    I have been to Wendy's twice. Lisa is the well spoken late forties on the pretty side lady I believe. Well thats what she called Herself. Maybe she goes by Wendy also. She has just an average body once unclothed. Tips and options were discussed prior to moving forward. Yes a mood killer. She was nice enough but not my cup of tea.

    Why does the guy need a motive? That was his experience and his review. Others positive reviews are known for Wendy's. This point / counterpoint is pathetic. Whats all the fuss about? Your dear Wendy will be just fine.

    BB

  4. #12886
    Quote Originally Posted by Dh1610  [View Original Post]
    I agree! Maybe we should employ the private security firm across the hall to investigate. Any senior member a banker-maybe you can collect the donations for the investigation. I know Wendy and she never speaks of a tip. She is friendly and accommodating. I haven't been in a while so maybe this was a girl working for Wendy-not Wendy herself or something else is going on. If it is something else I am sorry it didn't work out but I am confident most of you will enjoy your visit.

    Disclaimer: I do not work for the security dudes!
    All these girls have the same names, right? Coco or Lulu, could just be a different person.

  5. #12885

    Something is a miss

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Alley  [View Original Post]
    Something very strange about this post. I have only been hearing good things about Wendy and now this. As though much more is implied than is said. And much more is suggested as though an attempt to hurt this provider. Is there something personal here?
    I agree! Maybe we should employ the private security firm across the hall to investigate. Any senior member a banker-maybe you can collect the donations for the investigation. I know Wendy and she never speaks of a tip. She is friendly and accommodating. I haven't been in a while so maybe this was a girl working for Wendy-not Wendy herself or something else is going on. If it is something else I am sorry it didn't work out but I am confident most of you will enjoy your visit.

    Disclaimer: I do not work for the security dudes!

  6. #12884

    Wendy or Cathy?

    Actually, I was at Wendy's a couple months ago and got Cathy. Roughly the same appearance (a 5 or a 6) and I definitely got the look of disgust during the ending that PB77 described. I haven't been back because of it. I know the typical smiling and moaning and breathing is fake, but it's much better than the alternative.

    Was the provider relatively young, or clearly middle-aged? Cathy was on the young side (20-30) but when I passed Wendy outside the room, she looked 40-50 to me.

    NoRush.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Alley  [View Original Post]
    Something very strange about this post. I have only been hearing good things about Wendy and now this. As though much more is implied than is said. And much more is suggested as though an attempt to hurt this provider. Is there something personal here?

  7. #12883

    Not my experience either

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Alley  [View Original Post]
    Something very strange about this post. I have only been hearing good things about Wendy and now this. As though much more is implied than is said. And much more is suggested as though an attempt to hurt this provider. Is there something personal here?
    My experience w / Wendy has always been enjoyable. This previous post doesn't sound like the Wendy I know.

    Would recommend her and will repeat.

  8. #12882

    Very strange review

    Something very strange about this post. I have only been hearing good things about Wendy and now this. As though much more is implied than is said. And much more is suggested as though an attempt to hurt this provider. Is there something personal here?

    Quote Originally Posted by PoppaBear77  [View Original Post]
    I have been wanting to go there for a while so I went today and saw Wendy. She's ok looking maybe a 5 or 6, thin, B's and shaved but stubbly. Her english is good. Roaming was allowed before flip and after over and under but nothing "inside". Nice teasing before the flip, right after the haggling began. Everything is on the table but nothing BB except a HJ and then she looks as if she's disgusted by it. She wanted me to have my own Pancho, I didn't so we didn't but she was willing. She up-sells so low-ball and work up to what you want to pay.

    Damage was;

    House. 6.

    Tip. 6 which was to much because I was shorted on time. I won't be repeating.

    Looks. 5 maybe a drunk 6.

    Massage. What massage? 2.

    Services, BYOC.

    YMMV.

    Happy Hunting.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/thp/3730336201.html

  9. #12881
    Quote Originally Posted by MickPK  [View Original Post]
    . $60 to let the puppies out of the cage.
    I'm more of a cat fancier myself. I know she's gotten a bad rep for the up-sell, but does anyone know where Yo-Yo is these days? I've never had that particular problem with her.

  10. #12880

    Angel double dips

    I replied to this on the Brockton board as well but thought I would put it here as well. Angel jams the other girl down your throat because Angel keeps the house fee you pay to see Lisa. So Angel is free to do massage as well and is making $60 off the other girl whom I have been to see a number of times and she is a really sweet girl with a good massage as well. You will definately leave more than happy.

    Quote Originally Posted by KO2046  [View Original Post]
    Went to AAA Quincy get Angel. She give me just a ok teasing and rush HE.

    That is very unusual. But when I was on my way out, she seem to remember.

    Me from before, And highly recommend that girl who work for he.

    Is she good?

  11. #12879

    Angel's philosophy

    Angel jams the other girl down your throat because Angel keeps the house fee you pay to see Lisa. So Angel is free to do massage as well and is making $60 off the other girl whom I have been to see a number of times and she is a really sweet girl with a good massage as well. You will definately leave more than happy.

    Quote Originally Posted by KO2046  [View Original Post]
    Went to AAA Quincy get Angel. She give me just a ok teasing and rush HE.

    That is very unusual. But when I was on my way out, she seem to remember.

    Me from before, And highly recommend that girl who work for he.

    Is she good?

  12. #12878

    Wendys

    I have been wanting to go there for a while so I went today and saw Wendy. She's ok looking maybe a 5 or 6, thin, B's and shaved but stubbly. Her english is good. Roaming was allowed before flip and after over and under but nothing "inside". Nice teasing before the flip, right after the haggling began. Everything is on the table but nothing BB except a HJ and then she looks as if she's disgusted by it. She wanted me to have my own Pancho, I didn't so we didn't but she was willing. She up-sells so low-ball and work up to what you want to pay.

    Damage was;

    House. 6.

    Tip. 6 which was to much because I was shorted on time. I won't be repeating.

    Looks. 5 maybe a drunk 6.

    Massage. What massage? 2.

    Services, BYOC.

    YMMV.

    Happy Hunting.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/thp/3730336201.html

  13. #12877

    Aaa

    Went to AAA Quincy get Angel. She give me just a ok teasing and rush HE.

    That is very unusual. But when I was on my way out, she seem to remember.

    Me from before, And highly recommend that girl who work for he.

    Is she good?

  14. #12876
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJim959  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know when H on g is back from vacation? Saw her a few weeks ago but forget what she said. Tough getting old. Feel free to PM.

    Thanks
    She told me the 8th

  15. #12875

    H on g

    Does anyone know when H on g is back from vacation? Saw her a few weeks ago but forget what she said. Tough getting old. Feel free to PM.

    Thanks

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape