Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,661 to 30,675 of 43535
-
04-07-13 09:31 #12875Senior Member

Posts: 228H on g
Does anyone know when H on g is back from vacation? Saw her a few weeks ago but forget what she said. Tough getting old. Feel free to PM.
Thanks
-
04-06-13 19:42 #12874Senior Member

Posts: 662Tried calling
Phone number no longer in service
Originally Posted by Top Floor
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-13 19:48 #12873Senior Member

Posts: 465Medford
427 Salem is closed. The only thing on the windows now is newspaper, american newspaper, so you can't see in.
-
04-05-13 17:17 #12872Senior Member

Posts: 103School again
Ventured back to School Street in Lex again, this time after calling the place next to the beauty salon in Medford with no answer (perhaps they got shut down after all the neighbor complaints? Or maybe they were just really busy. I haven't been checking the board actively lately, so it's possible I missed something). Since School is convenient to my commute, I called ahead and was told Jennifer and 'a new girl' were available. Not familiar with either, I took a chance, hoping this visit would work out better than my last one there two months ago.
The woman who answered the door must have been Jennifer. Both she and the "new girl" were on the older side and I wasn't in the mood to tear the clothes off of either, so I just let them decide, and ended up drawing the second one. She said her name was Anna (this was not the same Anna that was there on my last visit). Opted for the half hour, a rarity for me. (I realize I could have just walked, but I don't like to offend anyone). I must have been giving off some sort of Leo vibe, because Anna left the door open a crack the entire time, and there was no hint of a tease during the entire session. Still, she was nice enough, and the bodywork was fairly decent, if lacking focus. At about the 25 minute mark, she let me know I had 5 minutes left and asked if I wanted extra time. I declined this time, she invited me back and told me she could incorporate some back-walking in her routine. I might take her up on it if I'm not feeling so picky about age next time (maybe she'll close the door if she recognizes me). $40 + $10.
-
04-05-13 08:01 #12871Senior Member

Posts: 124Ninja
Finally had a chance this week to go see the new girls at Ninja. I believe that there are 3 new girls, Juli, Bella, and Amy. I met Bella on my way out. She was watching a Chinese language movie on the computer. She was sitting down so I can only guess but she looked to be about 5'5" or maybe a bit taller. Slim, looks young, pretty face and very quiet. I don't think that she speaks much, if any, English. I didn't see Amy there at all. I had Juli for my massage. Juli was about 5'3" slim with a very cute little butt that was tightly wrapped in sweats. Cute face. She didn't do very much actual massaging but for nearly 45 minutes she concentrated her attention between my waist and my knees. Very nice slow hand movements with some touches to all areas and then some additional stroking before the flip. After flip she continued with the result that I left very happy. She's got pretty good English skills and she's smart and she's very funny and just a little bit crazy (in a very good way). She does like to tease and she knows what she's doing. I would recommend her. I'm also anxious to try out Bella. The more I think about it the cuter she was.
The key elements are all still here at Ninja. You get your full amount of time. The girls are definitely on the younger side and cute. The location is easy to get to and the place is clean.
RH2
-
04-04-13 19:35 #12870Senior Member

Posts: 486CT Report with no specifics
After studying up here on the forum knowing I'd be back in the Boston area this week I hit CT a couple days ago. I had narrowed my choice to 3 places. The new place that advertises foot massage didn't do it for me. So, went off to the 2nd place and was told it would be a wait for the girl I was looking for. I decided to wait it out.
However, this report will leave out public info as the sweetheart I saw told me (w / o any prompting from me) , that reports on the internet that refer to her by name put her job in serious jeopardy. Apparently the owner / manager does not appreciate reading about any goings on and especially anything more than the standard endings as she / he will check the reports frequently. Where he / she checks was not named, but I have a feeling it was here due to what she told me was written about her. But who knows. She says she needs to be very cautious now and I'm not about to f her over.
What I will say is that the girl is an absolute sweetheart <30 yo and did double duty for the hour I was there. Paid house fee and tip and 1/2 which she was happy with. OTC, UTC up top, some licking / sucking / squeezing of the full boobs. Great tease the 2nd time around, and a darn good medium massage. Well worth it. PM me for info and make sure you're a senior contributing member or a member I've dealt with before for this one. I don't like doing it this way, but. Also, if any of you guys know of any incall FS massage or independent Asian girls from Boston to the south shore I'd appreciate it.
-
04-04-13 15:26 #12869Senior Member

Posts: 380Avoiding the Bait and Switch
Coco owns several locations including the one in Bedford and Reading across from BK. I am not condoning what she does at times in an effort to hold onto every customer. I have explained to her it is not the best practice for the long run. But having said that I can tell you it is worth your time to get to the point where she is familiar with you and recognizes you phone number. When you reach that point you will be very happy. It was well worth establishing a relationship.
Originally Posted by Top Floor
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-13 06:44 #12868Senior Member

Posts: 37Harrison
Went to the *Grand Opening* late one night recently and drew Claire, short, frumpy, late 40s. The massage was pretty bad. Strokes were choppy, too fast and too short, not enough pressure. I got the impression that this was her routine and that she was hurrying through it. Honestly after the first 10 minutes I wanted to hurry through it too. At least she knew the whole routine, mechanical as it was. 70/40. Saw Alice on the way out and should have told her that Claire was a dud, but the poor gal was right there on my heels thanking me and telling me to come back. Will ask for anyone but her if I do.
-
04-04-13 06:27 #12867Senior Member

Posts: 37Last time
My last time there was definitely my last time. About 15 minutes in with the owner I made the mistake of asking what she thought about her other girls. You know, are they any good, know the ropes, etc. She started insisting that she hand me off to one of them for this session, but that I should guarantee them 50. Right then at that moment, sight unseen, prior to any rendering of services. I tried to change the subject and told her maybe another time, but she kept insisting and basically said that anyone paying less than 50 was not a "good customer". By that time we were close to 30 minutes so I just got up and got dressed. I told her that her negotiations had bummed me out. She refunded me for half an hour.
Originally Posted by Top Floor
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-13 22:56 #12866Regular Member

Posts: 20No more than $60. But better at $40
I have had this conversation with the more entrepreneurial and westernized mamasans. They don't want you tipping the girls more than $60, and regardless of what the girls say they never actually expect more than $40. They get spoiled fast at anything above $40 and become bad providers for both the owners and the customers. The five Jacksons wrapped around a rubber is an innovative play I had not heard of. It is what manasans hate and as it means risk to them without any more benefit to the house. But I could see that playing out. Yet as you point out. That is $180 for mediocre FS where I would expect Asian GFE for $160 (or four jacksons on top of house fee) for a good BP or RB provider.
Originally Posted by Spectator
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-13 22:44 #12865Senior Member

Posts: 327Buyer beware
Known fact: When visiting any of Jolin's locations Just be careful of the girls / boys and check the plumbing, but if that floats your boat then go for it.
Originally Posted by EMC28
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-13 22:38 #12864Senior Member

Posts: 299Ct
Decided to try a Club in Chinatown (3rd Floor, corner building.). Called first and talked to papasan. Told I was a former client and asked who was around. He told meI would remember a few girls and told me to come over. Parked and took that slow elevator upstairs. Was greeted by papasan, paid the fee and led to room. In walks some frumpy therapist who appeared to be in her 30s. Asked for medium and she gave an okay massage. Tried a bit of OTC and she didn't push my hand away.
She massaged like it was going out of style until finally she said. All done. Well I was disappointed but she did give an okay massage so I just went with it and got dressed. Costs were 60 +10 and I won't return.
So there I was in CT and frustrated. So I walked over to Harrison and rang the buzzer for 2B. Mamasan showed me in at the door and led me to a back room. In walks this 20 something cutie. She wasn't petite. But not fat either. She was petty cute and had long dark hair. She told me her name but I can't remember it now.
Turns out she just arrived and it was her first day. She asked me how hard and I wanted soft. Well my friends, what followed was a nice, gentle 30 minute tease. She did anice reach under and I flipped over. She massaged all the right places and her technique on the ending was amazing and her milking motion left me totally drained.
The only negative was limited otc roaming. Costs were 60 + 40 and I will def return.
-
04-03-13 21:45 #12863Senior Member

Posts: 902I pay, above the basic fee.
40 for HE, and this I believe is normal. If she's super hot I tip more, because I know she expects it and I want to see her again.
45- 60 if I think, or I think the girl thinks She went above and beyond. I. E, without my asking did something extra like prostate, clothes off, super deluxe ending. I generally tip better at places I'm a regular. I'm funny, once the mood changes for the worse, I'm done, finished or not, so I treat my ATF well.
100 for FS at a new place, or with a new girl. I bring a rubber, and 5 jacksons folded around it, hand it to her on the flip. If she hands it back I tip 40-60 depending on how the offer was dealt with.
I have an ATF who after becoming a regular with, DRAMATICALLY dropped the price, telling me I was paying too much. I don't know of all these ladies talk, I'm sure they do. I pay $120 total with one older independant lady, and she even suggested I could pay less if I was hurting for cash. That tells me that Parlor ladies get none or little of the house fee, and of course, independants keep the house fee. It has always been $100-140 Tip for FS in the loophole days in Rhode Island. So to an older provider keeping the house fee, a $100 tip is $170. I wouldnt pay a BP escort more than that.
So. Theres how I price things out, YMMV.
Thats for Asian. For white girls, its all over the map and hot, young ones give a bad massage, a quick CBJ and want like $200. Whatever. I'm not into that, I'll hold off for trips where its legal and get a nice full hour with foreplay and cuddle time.
Originally Posted by Amp Slave
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-13 20:38 #12862Senior Member

Posts: 70Jolins
Anybody been to Jolins recently? Looking to go sometime this week.
-
04-03-13 13:32 #12861Senior Member

Posts: 327Two pops
Everything depends on the girl. Remembering a place on Hudson with Susan who was great with the 2x and if I had extra $$ she would get a better tip. Do not go over board. One pop .4 and 2x .6 total.
Originally Posted by HotRub Tony
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





