Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 47,551 to 47,565 of 61411
-
04-04-13 22:56 #13861Senior Member

Posts: 339Yeah. I don't know whats going on over on Conk right now, but I am not messing with it right now. I didn't know the ULE was so hot over there, but I went by a couple times a there was a no shit uniformed cop on foot posted on the corner. It wasn't casual either. It was colder than shit out and you could tell they had been there a while. City must have a hard on for cleaning up that corner right now. Best to avoid altogether.
Originally Posted by Myfriend
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-13 19:29 #13860Senior Member

Posts: 1043You're welcome buddy.
The younger generation would really be surprised about all the things us old geezers know. With age comes the knowledge and wisdom that we hope to impart to them one day. Keep up the good work and stay safe out there.
Originally Posted by Sgt Snake
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check, ahh you know the rest.
-
04-04-13 19:25 #13859Senior Member

Posts: 438Update on Manda
Manda asked me before I gave her number out to check with her and I just did. Although I did not mention on my report she works a regular job and is not looking to make this a full time gig. So she wanted me to limit this to one person at a time and she will see how it goes so I apologize to those that pm me and did not get a response that is the reason.
-
04-04-13 19:18 #13858Senior Member

Posts: 1043Confiscated car.
Very surprising. Leo usually use cars that they confiscate to do undercover patrols and stings. Streetwalkers have a way to check if most cars are impound cars.
Originally Posted by Top Job
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
04-04-13 17:35 #13857Senior Member

Posts: 312Dundalk ave.
There has been very heavy construction road work on Dundalk Ave for about 3 weeks now. Making it very hard to make any scoops because you cannot pull over or get back around the block fast enough when you do see a nice piece walking down the street. You would think the girls would walk further away from the construction areas to make themselves easier to spot. But I guess they might be doing well with the construction workers? Anyway I will be glad when the road work is done and I will stay on the prowl. BTW to the asshole in the green pickup truck that cut me off last week on Holibird & Dundalk Ave and ran like a ***** when I tried to catch up to you. You do not own these girls so fuck you & I hope to see you soon.
-
04-04-13 16:42 #13856Senior Member

Posts: 28Angel not Ashley!
Regarding my last post.
-
04-04-13 16:38 #13855Senior Member

Posts: 28Ashley
Scooped her ob the PP loop near Baltimore and Conk. She was leaving one of the corner stores and I honked and pulled over. Didn't hesitate to jump right in.
Went to a nearby alley, nice BBBJCIM for .3.
When I dropped her off, she said she usually posts on BP. To my surprise, found her postings! Definitely a looker for the SW scene. LSW. 8.5 looks (SW scale). BP rates are standard for FS. Q. 80 and so on.
Digits available. Wouldn't mind trading intel! Still new to the board, tryin to build my rep!
-
04-04-13 12:18 #13854Senior Member

Posts: 261Unmarked
Yesterday I saw a marked car, paddy wagon van and a black Mercedes with dark tinted glass all running together. I was close to them for a couple of miles before I went my way. I was surprised by the Mercedes.
Originally Posted by ArmyStrong
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-13 10:11 #13853Senior Member

Posts: 47[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
04-04-13 10:02 #13852Senior Member

Posts: 26Sweet
Great looking pics there!
Originally Posted by FromUnder
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-13 09:45 #13851Senior Member

Posts: 47Wow
What a perfect ass! Wow
Originally Posted by FromUnder
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-13 08:47 #13850Regular Member

Posts: 11Thank you sir
Thats one of the bonuses of having senior members cause ya'll can let us know whats up with some of these women, knowing that, I definitely will not be seeing her again.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
Thank you!
-
04-04-13 06:44 #13849Senior Member

Posts: 2419Just to let you know, she has light handed tendencies, gets too high, and is a batshit bunny boiler; beware.
Originally Posted by LittleBlack1
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-13 02:56 #13848Senior Member

Posts: 25Empress
Meet up with empress tonight by the circle great deepthroat NJ with swallow for standard tuition got digits if you got others to share.
-
04-04-13 01:56 #13847Senior Member

Posts: 108LEO Unmarked
I've even seen uncle Leo with out of state tags.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





