Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 47,551 to 47,565 of 61438
-
04-04-13 10:02 #13888Senior Member

Posts: 26Sweet
Great looking pics there!
Originally Posted by FromUnder
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-13 09:45 #13887Senior Member

Posts: 47Wow
What a perfect ass! Wow
Originally Posted by FromUnder
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-13 08:47 #13886Regular Member

Posts: 11Thank you sir
Thats one of the bonuses of having senior members cause ya'll can let us know whats up with some of these women, knowing that, I definitely will not be seeing her again.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
Thank you!
-
04-04-13 06:44 #13885Senior Member

Posts: 2419Just to let you know, she has light handed tendencies, gets too high, and is a batshit bunny boiler; beware.
Originally Posted by LittleBlack1
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-13 02:56 #13884Senior Member

Posts: 25Empress
Meet up with empress tonight by the circle great deepthroat NJ with swallow for standard tuition got digits if you got others to share.
-
04-04-13 01:56 #13883Senior Member

Posts: 108LEO Unmarked
I've even seen uncle Leo with out of state tags.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-13 01:52 #13882Senior Member

Posts: 66C / pp too hot!
Many many le. Took a spin about 1am. Looked way too risky. No time to hit WW. Harford dead on the way back home.
-
04-04-13 00:08 #13881Regular Member

Posts: 43That is nice.
Originally Posted by FromUnder
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-13 23:13 #13880Regular Member

Posts: 11Carrie on the loop ramsy and carey
Good evening Gentlemen,
Just finished taking a nice SW named Carrie said her name was "Care Bear", picked her up about 10 after making a couple of loops down Carey to Washington Blvd. Leo was out a little but looks like he was doing a drive thru more than anything. A jacksom and lincoln for BBBJ and doggie style. Her looks proably a 5, body 6, BBBJ 7, and she has a nice moan too. I thoroughly enjoyed her will definitely repeat for that bargain basement price.
-
04-03-13 21:18 #13879Senior Member

Posts: 77This is true
Back in my late teens early 20s I used partake in the 420 quite a bit. Got busted making a transaction on the eastside one time by knockers in a Honda Civic no lights. I honestly thought I was about to get robbed lol. This was about a decade ago and at the time I thought they only used Crown Vics so you always have to be careful. You never know what they're going to pull up in.
Originally Posted by LittleBlack1
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-13 18:21 #13878Senior Member

Posts: 139Very nice
Very nice. Did I miss your report on Manda? Don't recall it. Where in Pasadena can she be found?
Originally Posted by FromUnder
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-13 15:36 #13877Senior Member

Posts: 66Feelin good.
Just got back from a 45 minute pounding of Harford Road Amanda. Very nice sweet girl .5. Cfor it all, no Greek. Gave a room donation, drove to her place in Essex. No drama, good mic skills, mush with lots of moaning and panting while she squeezed and pulled her nipples.
I dropped her back off at Harford Rd when she saw I was low on petro, she kicked back five bucks to me. Who does that? Special thanks to special member who gave me the 411.
-
04-03-13 14:50 #13876Regular Member

Posts: 5Wow. Looks great!
Originally Posted by FromUnder
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-13 14:10 #13875Senior Member

Posts: 144Nice pics
Is her face as pretty as the rest. Any pg face pics?
Originally Posted by FromUnder
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-13 12:52 #13874Senior Member

Posts: 438A couple of shots of Manda
As per my report on Manda of Pasadena here are a couple of non facial revealing shots.









Reply With Quote





