Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #3050
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Erotic Photos

    I have a couple of thoughts on this one.

    I have had many girls send me erotic photos some down right X rated. BDSM photos etc. I love them of course but do not think for a minute because they have sent you these photos you are going to get the pussy. Look at it like another step towards the pussy. In fact it can be a good tool to get them to comply with you. And that does help with a trip to the FC. But surely no guarantee.

    Another thought. It has been my experience and noticed many on the forum who gone through elaborate sexually charged text and email exchanges with POTs on here just to be frustrated or rejected. Lots of naughty pictures and explicit texting can actually be overdone and lead to rejection by the POT. For some reason it will give her cold feet or satisfy what she needs without having to go through with the act.

    Texting should be to briefly get to know each other and to set the date. Telling her to send you photos should be just to get her to get used to complying with you. This will lead to Bette sucess. Let me know how this works for you.

    By the way not seeing a lot of reports out there. Keep me coming guys.

    Be careful out there,

    Revvo

  2. #3049

    Thoughts

    Just wanted to see if anyone would share their experience with me about girls who send erotic photos even before a meet and greet. I have read the forum and would still appreciate any further insights some of you might have.

    Thanks

  3. #3048

    Whats your price

    Quote Originally Posted by Bondo500  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience. Positive or negative?
    Really negative. You can not communicate UNTIL she accepts your date (and you use up credits).

    Many times I had a date accepted. But they never replied. So you put in a complaint. And all they say. We do not control if they do not go on a date. And no we will not revert your credits.

  4. #3047
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Ordinary

    Out of the ordinary. Does not look like her photos. Coming to venue with another person. Freaky looking. Badly dressed. Crazy looking. Fat. Ugly. Or both fugly.

    Be careful out there,

    Revvo

  5. #3046
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    I'd Update

    Well it was a long day yesterday. Many flakes. Actually three. But the cute little I'd girl did show. She was sweet as can be and very inexperienced in the sugar world. 22 yo white, very quirky, big beautiful breasts and really shy. She immediatley showed me her drivers license and did not ask for mine. But I told her my horror story and she understood.

    She then told me one worse where a man from the site tried to sexually assault her and did not want to take her home. She was literally trapped in his hotel room. I understand where she is coming from.

    It will take a lot to get her off the pussy. So I am not sure if she is woth it. By the way she is a model she is a fetish model. And a little heavy. I guess when your a fetish model that is ok.

    Thats the story. No real cause for alarm here.

    Be careful out there.

    Revvo

  6. #3045
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo  [View Original Post]
    Well gentlemen I am officially back in the bowl after a lot of hard work and very mixed results on SA. I was struck by the craziest most persistent and destructive bat-shit crazy freak assed. She stole my credit card and had my full name and used this to terrorize me and my family and tried to extort money from me. It did not work.

    Anyway I seriously considered not returning to this risky endeavor. But my evolutionary imperative pushed me past my fear and I dove in again. This time on SD4M. And I must say I like it better. Sure I get propositioned by dudes from Ghana and Nigeria every day but there are real women out there and some are pretty fun. And my eyes are much wider open than before.

    For example on a M&G I position myself in a place where when the POT comes up to the venue I can see her long before she sees me. If anything looks out of the ordinary. I bolt right there. No hello or goodbye. No trying to act like she is just fine weighing 80 lbs more than her photos. I'm gone.

    And to my surprise with a lot more hard work and time out of my limited schedule. I have found what I think is a real winner. She is real ATF material 9 head 8 body, and easily a 10 personality. I am lovin it. And the feeling is mutual. She is very attracted to me and never fails to tell me so. She is so much fun to be with. She is talking about getting on birth control so we can fuck bareback. She really wants to spend time with me. Has a real job. Busy social life. Smoking hot 39 yo white MILF. By the way I have several others working. One is a model, and another is just as cute. And a MILF that is into total submission. But I don't have the time or the money for all of this maybe just one backup.

    Life is good. Persistence is definetley key in this game.

    Be careful out there. Crazy women are the most dangerous element of this game. Screen carefully and trust your instincts if you smell something off.

    Revvo
    When you say "out of the ordinary" what does that mean?

  7. #3044
    Quote Originally Posted by Literal2  [View Original Post]
    Zomby's post is a good description of an issue we all face: the extent to which emotions get involved in our sexual activity.

    I only started mongering about 10 years ago, others have much more experience, but I find it's hard to predict quality of sex or emotional commitment based on labels.

    Escorts. I've had the usual hard boiled, coked out skanks show up at my door when I've made the calls. Quite a few of them ripped me off one way or the other. And yet. My last infatuation was with a 27 year old Swedish illegal alien in LA, a 9. 5. She had silky skin, cascades of blond hair to her shoulder blades, a body like the young Monroe (see Playboy Magazine Issue No. 1). She had some idea she could escort without penetration. She always cried during the deed but then orgasmed like a nuclear bomb. I fell for her. I promised her 12K for the year if she could keep herself together. She couldn't. There was also a short 23 year old 8/9 brunette in Toronto who had never had an orgasm. I couldn't give her one although I tried hard. (She had some kind of tiny extra tendrils descending from her clitoral hood. Not sure what that means.) I foolishly told her I was single and she proposed marriage. She tracked me down through her agency and called up my wife in a fury. That's the last time I gave an agency my I. D. There was a 22 year old actress / model / dancer in NYC at $2K per hour. College grad. She'd be a trophy wife at any suburban gold club in the USA. Not your typical escorts. Emotions with escorts? You bet.

    Strippers. I've known quite a lot of strippers. Most are doing it because they don't want to think of themselves as or be hookers. Many are quite inhibited about actual sex. I've had three relationships. A 23 year old newbie in GA who started stripping to put food on the table for her babies, products of an unwise marriage to the world's dumbest burglar (he videoed himself breaking and entering then lost the video and the police found it). Very pretty blond with a peasant woman's strong, compact frame and an unusually thick clitoral hood. She turned me down a dozen times but one day showed up and fucked my brains out, finishing with the best bbjcim ever. She too wanted marriage. Another was a 19 year old Hungarian dark haired beauty in New Jersey, tall and shapely. I asked her to be my mistress. She evaded for a while then agreed. Wild and crazy in her habits. Drink, drugs, all that stuff, she was a cutter (sliced her upper arms with razor blades). It didn't last. Finally was the best lap dancer ever. Another blond. 30 years old, probably only a 7, but she did magic in the VIP. Weaving, softly touching and insinuating, her pussy always an inch out of reach, she smelled like a million dollars. She gave me an erection hard enough to pound nails just by blowing in my ear. I pursued her. Come to my room. No, she said on three occasions. I stopped going to her club out of frustration. When I finally went back, she led me by the hand to a dark corner, took off my belt, pulled my waistband out and managed to lick the tip of my dick. I said, Elizabeth, are you going to take off your panties for me? She said yes. We met at a hotel a half dozen times that summer. She was engaged to marry a banker. A week before the wedding she called to ask for one last session because it meant so much to her, she said. Probably wanted a little spending money too. Anyway I declined. Was I emotionally involved with these girls? Sure.

    Sugarbabies. Lots of different types, hard to make generalizations. A couple of office worker types were excessively detached emotionally which detracted from the sex. One was an alcoholic housewife with GPS who demanded exorbitant amounts in advance (she didn't get them). Of my two ATFs, one (27) was a lovely girl with native american blood who would be a 9 except for too much ink and exaggerated bolt ons. She was great company though. A true courtesan, she was a serial mistress to older men and kept each relationship going as long as she could. She didn't strike me as promiscuous and was unskilled in sex, quite passive, but I liked her a lot. The other had just graduated from college. Blond and slim, a 7 but for her youth which made her an 8, she was obedient in all ways in sex and quite pleasant to hang out with. I asked her why she was wasting her time with me. She said she didn't want to get attached at the moment and besides, a lot of young men she knew were gay. I had a handicapped girl, maybe a 5 but very grateful and passionate. I enjoyed it. Then there was my little truck driver, mid 30's, she worked at her job round the clock. She was a 6. In bed after we both came she held me close and we talked quietly for a while. She had lost her only child in an accident. She said she just needed to be with a man. I felt privileged.

    I think emotions are to sex like flowers to spring. They pop up in all kinds of unexpected places.
    Didn't expect to see something like this today. Thank you.

  8. #3043
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have the same problem. This is why I don't do SW's or BP, etc. Only non pros (most of the time)
    Do you ever get your SBs tested? How / when do you bring it up?

    Watching a movie on the first date? BTW, let's go get tested! Then we'll grab some gelato.

  9. #3042
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyowa  [View Original Post]
    There used to be books, and even kits if I recall correctly, advertised in the tiny-classified-ad's back-pages of magazines, like Popular Mechanics and Popular Science, about how to create your own false I'd's 'for educational or entertainment purposes only' and survivalist-literature publishers like Palladin Press used to sell how-to books which you can still buy under your First Amendment Right's of free-speech and freedom-of-the-press.
    I've never had an SB ask for I. D, but plenty of escorts do. In Baltimore, I refused once. The girl scooped up the escort fee and left. Another time, I called a high priced girl in LA. The deal was photo I. D. So I showed her my gym card with my thumb over my name but my photo on it. She laughed and immediately dropped to her knees and started sucking Mr Johnson. Nice girl but expensive. Then there was an escort in DC. She showed up late, whipped out some forms, took down the data on my I. D, filled in the form with it and handed it to me to sign. It said, no sex yada yada yada. I signed. She put the form in her brief case and said what would you like to do? I said, ah, how about a back rub? (I was starting my mongering career, I thought this was subtle.) She said no, I think that would be too much touching. I said, what do you suggest? She said, how about a walk in the park? You'll have to pay in advance for the second hour now (I'd already paid for one). Finally what was happening got through my thick skull. I told her to beat it and threatened to complain to her agency. She laughed on the way out. I think this was my only encounter in this business with LE. Scary. Fortunately the yellow pages had many numbers and I soon had a dumb as a box of rocks young woman female crawling all over me. But what expensive lessons. This kind of stuff is one reason why I switched from escorts to SBs.

  10. #3041
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernando  [View Original Post]
    This is Kama Sutra material
    Its like the advice in those seduction blogs. If you use just the right opening lines, the girl will supposedly fuck you in the backseat of your car within 15 minutes. I've never sent in my $25 to get the magic words but I've thought about it. When I was a young I was hopeful about studying hypnosis as a way of getting girls into bed. I bought a book, but I was never able to hypnotize anybody. Then there was Spanish Fly, a legendary aphrodisiac. I took a trip to Spain as a teenager to buy some. A pharmacist sold me some pills but said they weren't very strong. He was right, they were worthless. It turns out that sugar plus persistence, affability and directness works better than anything else in my experience. There are of course many successful variations.

  11. #3040
    Quote Originally Posted by West Central  [View Original Post]
    "In days of old when men were bold, and rubbers weren't invented, we wrapped a sock around our cock and hoped that it'd prevent it!"
    I haven't heard that one for a while. Funny.

  12. #3039

    False Identification

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyowa  [View Original Post]
    Well so is pay-to-play, but it's extremely difficult for any prosecutor to ever go after any sugar-daddies, as long as the girl is legally an adult, because it's so difficult to obtain any admissable evidence at all, let alone any that wouldn't also convict her of prostitution too. Even if they could find or get evidence, of some type that's admissable into any trial-court, for either pay-for-play or the purchase of fake I'd's they would still, under most circumstances in most jurisdictions, only be able to charge it as a simple misdemeanor anyway. Awkward, embarrassing, expensive, and inconvenient, but not devastating unless it results in a divorce and / or loss of child-custody / child-visitation, or loss of career / employment / professional-license / professional-certification.

    There used to be books, and even kits if I recall correctly, advertised in the tiny-classified-ad's back-pages of magazines, like Popular Mechanics and Popular Science, about how to create your own false I'd's 'for educational or entertainment purposes only' and survivalist-literature publishers like Palladin Press used to sell how-to books which you can still buy under your First Amendment Right's of free-speech and freedom-of-the-press.
    Everything you need is on youtube dot com

  13. #3038

    Orgasm on command

    Quote Originally Posted by EuroInCincy  [View Original Post]
    Once you have done some work and want to go deeper. And get her to climax on command without touching (always fun in a bar or restaurant) read up on Pavlov.
    I've had chemistry and been able to it instantly in tantric sessions with a woman's husband watching. And I have trained girls to do it. They give you a lot of freebies when you have skills.

    Gentlemen, it is a fairly simply process. Especially when you catch them young. But like much of life you have to put your work in. Just showing up with a pocket full of money and lust in your eyes is not going to cut it (lmao)!

  14. #3037

    Mind over matter

    Quote Originally Posted by Literal2  [View Original Post]
    Is this written up in some book by or about Pavlov? It sounds like one of my fantasies.
    This is Kama Sutra material

  15. #3036

    Whats Your Price

    Anyone have experience. Positive or negative?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape