Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 20,626 to 20,640 of 23675
-
04-04-13 13:32 #3050Senior Member

Posts: 313Erotic Photos
I have a couple of thoughts on this one.
I have had many girls send me erotic photos some down right X rated. BDSM photos etc. I love them of course but do not think for a minute because they have sent you these photos you are going to get the pussy. Look at it like another step towards the pussy. In fact it can be a good tool to get them to comply with you. And that does help with a trip to the FC. But surely no guarantee.
Another thought. It has been my experience and noticed many on the forum who gone through elaborate sexually charged text and email exchanges with POTs on here just to be frustrated or rejected. Lots of naughty pictures and explicit texting can actually be overdone and lead to rejection by the POT. For some reason it will give her cold feet or satisfy what she needs without having to go through with the act.
Texting should be to briefly get to know each other and to set the date. Telling her to send you photos should be just to get her to get used to complying with you. This will lead to Bette sucess. Let me know how this works for you.
By the way not seeing a lot of reports out there. Keep me coming guys.
Be careful out there,
Revvo
-
04-04-13 10:05 #3049Regular Member

Posts: 48Thoughts
Just wanted to see if anyone would share their experience with me about girls who send erotic photos even before a meet and greet. I have read the forum and would still appreciate any further insights some of you might have.
Thanks
-
04-03-13 22:51 #3048Senior Member

Posts: 229Whats your price
Really negative. You can not communicate UNTIL she accepts your date (and you use up credits).
Originally Posted by Bondo500
[View Original Post]
Many times I had a date accepted. But they never replied. So you put in a complaint. And all they say. We do not control if they do not go on a date. And no we will not revert your credits.
-
04-03-13 21:51 #3047Senior Member

Posts: 313Ordinary
Out of the ordinary. Does not look like her photos. Coming to venue with another person. Freaky looking. Badly dressed. Crazy looking. Fat. Ugly. Or both fugly.
Be careful out there,
Revvo
-
04-03-13 19:39 #3046Senior Member

Posts: 313I'd Update
Well it was a long day yesterday. Many flakes. Actually three. But the cute little I'd girl did show. She was sweet as can be and very inexperienced in the sugar world. 22 yo white, very quirky, big beautiful breasts and really shy. She immediatley showed me her drivers license and did not ask for mine. But I told her my horror story and she understood.
She then told me one worse where a man from the site tried to sexually assault her and did not want to take her home. She was literally trapped in his hotel room. I understand where she is coming from.
It will take a lot to get her off the pussy. So I am not sure if she is woth it. By the way she is a model she is a fetish model. And a little heavy. I guess when your a fetish model that is ok.
Thats the story. No real cause for alarm here.
Be careful out there.
Revvo
-
04-03-13 18:52 #3045Regular Member

Posts: 18When you say "out of the ordinary" what does that mean?
Originally Posted by Revvo
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-13 18:49 #3044Regular Member

Posts: 18Didn't expect to see something like this today. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-13 18:37 #3043Regular Member

Posts: 18Do you ever get your SBs tested? How / when do you bring it up?
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Watching a movie on the first date? BTW, let's go get tested! Then we'll grab some gelato.
-
04-03-13 17:07 #3042Senior Member

Posts: 566I've never had an SB ask for I. D, but plenty of escorts do. In Baltimore, I refused once. The girl scooped up the escort fee and left. Another time, I called a high priced girl in LA. The deal was photo I. D. So I showed her my gym card with my thumb over my name but my photo on it. She laughed and immediately dropped to her knees and started sucking Mr Johnson. Nice girl but expensive. Then there was an escort in DC. She showed up late, whipped out some forms, took down the data on my I. D, filled in the form with it and handed it to me to sign. It said, no sex yada yada yada. I signed. She put the form in her brief case and said what would you like to do? I said, ah, how about a back rub? (I was starting my mongering career, I thought this was subtle.) She said no, I think that would be too much touching. I said, what do you suggest? She said, how about a walk in the park? You'll have to pay in advance for the second hour now (I'd already paid for one). Finally what was happening got through my thick skull. I told her to beat it and threatened to complain to her agency. She laughed on the way out. I think this was my only encounter in this business with LE. Scary. Fortunately the yellow pages had many numbers and I soon had a dumb as a box of rocks young woman female crawling all over me. But what expensive lessons. This kind of stuff is one reason why I switched from escorts to SBs.
Originally Posted by Kyowa
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-13 16:01 #3041Senior Member

Posts: 566Its like the advice in those seduction blogs. If you use just the right opening lines, the girl will supposedly fuck you in the backseat of your car within 15 minutes. I've never sent in my $25 to get the magic words but I've thought about it. When I was a young I was hopeful about studying hypnosis as a way of getting girls into bed. I bought a book, but I was never able to hypnotize anybody. Then there was Spanish Fly, a legendary aphrodisiac. I took a trip to Spain as a teenager to buy some. A pharmacist sold me some pills but said they weren't very strong. He was right, they were worthless. It turns out that sugar plus persistence, affability and directness works better than anything else in my experience. There are of course many successful variations.
Originally Posted by Hernando
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-13 15:46 #3040Senior Member

Posts: 566I haven't heard that one for a while. Funny.
Originally Posted by West Central
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-13 12:33 #3039Senior Member

Posts: 272False Identification
Everything you need is on youtube dot com
Originally Posted by Kyowa
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-13 11:27 #3038Senior Member

Posts: 272Orgasm on command
I've had chemistry and been able to it instantly in tantric sessions with a woman's husband watching. And I have trained girls to do it. They give you a lot of freebies when you have skills.
Originally Posted by EuroInCincy
[View Original Post]
Gentlemen, it is a fairly simply process. Especially when you catch them young. But like much of life you have to put your work in. Just showing up with a pocket full of money and lust in your eyes is not going to cut it (lmao)!
-
04-03-13 10:59 #3037Senior Member

Posts: 272Mind over matter
This is Kama Sutra material
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-13 07:41 #3036Senior Member

Posts: 441Whats Your Price
Anyone have experience. Positive or negative?









Reply With Quote





