Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #3035
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO  [View Original Post]
    That would be a very interesting read. Get girls to climax with out every laying a finger (or dick) on their body.
    Is this written up in some book by or about Pavlov? It sounds like one of my fantasies.

  2. #3034
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1039

    Fake I'd's

    Quote Originally Posted by Literal2  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you're right. It could still be illegal to make, sell or buy them though, correct? I won't risk it and agree you should purchase expert advice if you do.
    Well so is pay-to-play, but it's extremely difficult for any prosecutor to ever go after any sugar-daddies, as long as the girl is legally an adult, because it's so difficult to obtain any admissable evidence at all, let alone any that wouldn't also convict her of prostitution too. Even if they could find or get evidence, of some type that's admissable into any trial-court, for either pay-for-play or the purchase of fake ID's they would still, under most circumstances in most jurisdictions, only be able to charge it as a simple misdemeanor anyway. Awkward, embarrassing, expensive, and inconvenient, but not devastating unless it results in a divorce and / or loss of child-custody / child-visitation, or loss of career / employment / professional-license / professional-certification.

    There used to be books, and even kits if I recall correctly, advertised in the tiny-classified-ad's back-pages of magazines, like Popular Mechanics and Popular Science, about how to create your own false I'd's 'for educational or entertainment purposes only' and survivalist-literature publishers like Palladin Press used to sell how-to books which you can still buy under your First Amendment Right's of free-speech and freedom-of-the-press.

  3. #3033

    Datapoint

    Scott reports he's not that in to dom / sub stuff but nonetheless appx 5 of his 27 SBs have been, he further reports their orgasms were especially intense.

    Interesting. I've never run into it myself but I haven't looked for it.

  4. #3032
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO  [View Original Post]
    That would be a very interesting read. Get girls to climax with out every laying a finger (or dick) on their body.
    Now that's an idea that I wouldn't like to see catch on. This would be a SB's dream. Orgasm, collect $$, and never have to touch the Daddy. What are you smoking Smokearz ? LOL

    RE: Where to get a fake I'd, ask any teenager. They all have them. In fact, our HCG SBs probably have them themselves.

  5. #3031
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyowa  [View Original Post]
    Petroleum-based products will rapidly weaken latex-condoms to the point that they'll break, leak, or tear.
    Many moons ago, the first girl I ever tried anal with wanted condom + lube. We used Vaseline, which practically dissolved the condom.

    The first time I ever bought condoms, I bought a huge box of the lubed Trojans in the light blue wrapper. About 20 years later, I found part of that box packed away in some of my old belongings in my mother's house. Even the water-based lube had eaten into the latex and softened it to the point that it just tore apart with a light pull. Those things do expire!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyowa  [View Original Post]
    That type manufactured from all-natural food-animal-butchering by-products, such as the brand called 'Lambskin's' I think, which are, if memory serves, made from sterilised sections of meat-animal intestines.
    Sexy.

    "In days of old when men were bold, and rubbers weren't invented, we wrapped a sock around our cock and hoped that it'd prevent it!"

  6. #3030
    Quote Originally Posted by John G Smith  [View Original Post]
    Like the others have said, if she insists on exchanging ids from the start, then just move on. Not worth the trouble or the risk.

    That said, I do want to mention something about protecting your identity. Sometimes a good defense is a great offense. Especially in long-term SB arrangements, I always act with the assumption that the girl will find snippets of my real identity within two months. It might be because I got sloppy somewhere or she was more resourceful than I anticipated. Either way, I give myself 3-4 weeks to amass as much WMDs as possible on the SB. Not just her real identity, but where she works, where she goes to school, her parents, a couple of her friends, and etc. This way if she ever even entertains the idea of blackmail or stirring up trouble, I can threaten her with an overwhelming counter-attack that it will assure mutual destruction.

    So far I haven't had to go to my WMD stockpile with any of my long-term SBs or even threaten it. But I still think it's absolutely necessary. Being in deep cover will only take you so far. I think deep cover is good for the first 6-8 weeks. It helps you avoid the fly-by-night psychos. But it's very likely portions of your deep cover will be penetrated by a long-term SB and you may not even be aware of it. That's why I just assume elements of my cover will be blown in a couple of months and I have a red button contingency plan in place. I recommend everyone who has a mid / long-term SB do the same. Be able to scramble your fighters and aim your nuke missile sites at her within a moment's notice.
    This has been my strategy all along. I've rarely concealed my real identity and the one time I was threatened, I had all of her information at my disposal. Buried in the annals of this forum are the details. But needless to say, the threat evaporated once she realized that she would be hurt as much as I would.

  7. #3029
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroInCincy  [View Original Post]
    Silly guy. 98 % of the females enjoy a spanking and bondage. Watch their eyes or the gentle 'yes' nod when you drop casually a comment like "nice spankable ass"

    Now for research. See'mon we have this thing called google. Many articles how-to's. Just start slow.

    Once you have done some work and want to go deeper. And get her to climax on command without touching (always fun in a bar or restaurant) read up on Pavlov.

    Never give up Never surrender
    That would be a very interesting read. Get girls to climax with out every laying a finger (or dick) on their body.

  8. #3028
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyowa  [View Original Post]
    ***I believe that as long as you don't use a false identification-document for any legal official or public transaction *** you would not be putting yourself in jeopardy of arrest or prosecution
    Maybe you're right. It could still be illegal to make, sell or buy them though, correct? I won't risk it and agree you should purchase expert advice if you do.

  9. #3027
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroInCincy  [View Original Post]
    *** 98 % of the females enjoy a spanking and bondage. Watch their eyes or the gentle 'yes' nod when you drop casually a comment like "nice spankable ass"
    The whole sexual attraction thing is buried deep in us and beyond mysterious. Why get so worked up over a wad of sloppy meat that looks like an Arby's roast beef held sideways? But we do. Watch two cats fucking. The Tom bites the female on her neck to hold her still. Cat teeth, ouch! But she loves it and just purrs.

  10. #3026
    Quote Originally Posted by John G Smith  [View Original Post]
    Either way, I give myself 3-4 weeks to amass as much WMDs as possible on the SB. Not just her real identity, but where she works, where she goes to school, her parents, a couple of her friends, and etc. This way if she ever even entertains the idea of blackmail or stirring up trouble, I can threaten her with an overwhelming counter-attack that it will assure mutual destruction.
    I've thought of that but it's the word "mutual" that scares the crap out of me. Your analysis is right on though.

  11. #3025
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyowa  [View Original Post]
    Tother is even more expensive. That type manufactured from all-natural food-animal-butchering by-products, such as the brand called 'Lambskin's' I think, which are, if memory serves, made from sterilised sections of meat-animal intestines.
    Informative, thanks.

    Casanova (1725-98) used a piece of sheep gut tied off with a pink ribbon and called it a French Letter. What goes around comes around.

  12. #3024
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Covered or Not and Some BDSM Nuts And Bolts

    Just to clarify on the POT that wants to EXCHANGE ID's not me give her mine. She wants to exchange because she has had a couple of incidents where she has been forced to do things she did not want to. I tend to believe her on this because of her attitude and demeanor, as well as there are some really bad people on these sites.

    I do not intend to give her my ID. That is why I asked. I was looking for ideas on how to have my sugar baby and eat her too. Without having to show my ID. Pardon the horribly mixed metaphor. I know fake ID's are illegal. But I thought if I am showing just her it would not be a problem. Anyone know where I can get one? I still intend to meet her at least once. She if very hot and is a model. I have seen her portfolio on Model Mayhem because she has her full name on her email I'd. Another sign that she is not a scammer. The first M&G is tonight. And she does not appear to be a scammer. No bullshitting, no talk of money.

    However this leads to my second topic. She is into BDSM. She told me she is a subby and her last DOM was with her for 13 months. But he collard another girl. (whatever that means). She seems quite niaeve and forthright so far. But I am being very careful believe me. I am one on here who has been burned very badly.

    So my last question goes back to Subcommanders excellent post on dominance and spanking. With this POT and another MILF Redhead POT with big beautiful titties. I have two POTS that are into Dominance. So I wanted to dig a little deeper into the whole submission thing. First I believe that fundamentally most women prefer to be submissive when getting fucked. It is just a question of how honest they are with it. So when spanking a submissive what is a good position to put them in? Other than doggy style.

    Should you make them just bend over a table and pull their pants down? Is it a good warmup before sex? How about outside of sex. How about giving them instructions on things to do? Such as tell them to wear a certain pair of panties, or bring something to your date? Have you ever spanked the pussy? Is this good? If so any tips?

    Finally about asking questions to your girl. I always was of the belief not to ask things during sex that that is a big no no and degrades your dominance and deflates her arrousal. Is this the case do you discuss before hand? Or am I wrong?

    Be careful out there,

    Revvo

  13. #3023
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1039

    Using fake identitification

    Quote Originally Posted by Literal2  [View Original Post]
    Don't get involved with fake I. D. It's illegal.
    I'm not a lawyer but I do have a baccalaureate in Criminal Justice, and Legal Studies, and I believe that as long as you don't use a false identification-document for any legal official or public transaction, for example identifying yourself with it when asked for your identification by a cop or to buy a gun or open a bank-account, you would not be putting yourself in jeopardy of arrest or prosecution simply for using it to conceal your true identity from this girl under these circumstances. By the way I'm not a cop or any type of Law Enforcement Agent or Law Enforcement Officer either, I work in industrial safety and security for a chemical-manufacturing industry.

    Naturally if you want to consider this option, and I don't have any suggestions about how or where to get a good fake one, you should retain the services, so that his consultation is covered by lawyer-confidentiality laws, of a criminal-defense lawyer to advise you and / or verify that my belief is correct. Preferably one who specialises in organised-crime or prostitution defense-cases or, most preferably, both organised-crime AND prostitution cases.

  14. #3022

    Uncharted territories

    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    I have a Pot I "met" on AM who likes bondage and spanking. I am very excited that she seems very hot in the body a 9, but face and personality is yet to be revealed. She in in her 30's. Does anyone have any suggestions about research to prepare for my upcoming role? I have never had any luck on that site so it remains to be seen whether this works out. It is new territory for me and could be very exciting.
    Silly guy, 98 % of the females enjoy a spanking and bondage. Watch their eyes or the gentle 'yes' nod when you drop casually a comment like "nice spankable ass"

    Now for research. See'mon we have this thing called google. Many articles how-to's. Just start slow.

    Once you have done some work and want to go deeper. And get her to climax on command without touching (always fun in a bar or restaurant) read up on Pavlov.

    Never give up Never surrender

  15. #3021

    Stockpile your WMDs

    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo  [View Original Post]
    So she says she now exchanges I'd's before proceeding and having three dates in public places first. I have no problem with the three dates. But what the hell am I going to do about the three dates. Anyone know where to get a fake I'd? Any ideas on what to say?

    I may be able to talk her out of it by going slow and telling her my horror story about my stalker.

    Ideas guys,

    Revvo
    Like the others have said, if she insists on exchanging ids from the start, then just move on. Not worth the trouble or the risk.

    That said, I do want to mention something about protecting your identity. Sometimes a good defense is a great offense. Especially in long-term SB arrangements, I always act with the assumption that the girl will find snippets of my real identity within two months. It might be because I got sloppy somewhere or she was more resourceful than I anticipated. Either way, I give myself 3-4 weeks to amass as much WMDs as possible on the SB. Not just her real identity, but where she works, where she goes to school, her parents, a couple of her friends, and etc. This way if she ever even entertains the idea of blackmail or stirring up trouble, I can threaten her with an overwhelming counter-attack that it will assure mutual destruction.

    So far I haven't had to go to my WMD stockpile with any of my long-term SBs or even threaten it. But I still think it's absolutely necessary. Being in deep cover will only take you so far. I think deep cover is good for the first 6-8 weeks. It helps you avoid the fly-by-night psychos. But it's very likely portions of your deep cover will be penetrated by a long-term SB and you may not even be aware of it. That's why I just assume elements of my cover will be blown in a couple of months and I have a red button contingency plan in place. I recommend everyone who has a mid / long-term SB do the same. Be able to scramble your fighters and aim your nuke missile sites at her within a moment's notice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape