Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5273

    Amanda

    Nice find CJ.

    R D

  2. #5272
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrhappyman  [View Original Post]
    "A gentleman is a man who takes the dishes out of the sink before he pees in it."-Lilly Tomlin
    And that, Mr Happyman, is the most profound definition presented!

  3. #5271
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    FYI: Maria is back. And so is Rosa – along with recent returnees, Brittany and Jenn. I also spotted Clarice on the avenue a couple of months ago. Maria was looking cute and fit, however; memories of past bad dates haunted me. Rosa looked good and I was tempted, but a new find ended up being my choice. Both Brittany and Jenn aka Jai are still available and have been recently reviewed. I am not sure about Clarice; she gave me a number but I have not tried it (been to busy).

    CookyJar
    Those names bring back memories from my time on the K.

  4. #5270

    Gentleman

    Quote Originally Posted by VladImpaler  [View Original Post]
    "A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone's feelings unintentionally." -Oscar Wilde
    "A gentleman is a man who takes the dishes out of the sink before he pees in it."-Lilly Tomlin

  5. #5269

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    If you were driving down the avenue and you saw this face, would you stop? Would you stop and pickup Amanda if all you had to go by was her cute face peeking out from under a hoodie? I did and I sure am glad. Her smile captured my attention. Her peasant personality and sensual attitude kept me attentive.

    CookyJar
    Oh yeah CookyJar. Amanda is a top notch provider. Can be found either at the Huntingdon Station or she has been known to frequent Kensington and Clearfield. She is very friendly, accommodating and skillful. Pleasant to be around and just a great companion for anybody that wants to get away from the attitude challenged rushabouts. What is great about Amanda is she still has her sanity. She can carry a conversation at any level. Haven't seen her since the hurricane. She disappeared for a while. Don't know if she took the State Road vacation or just what. I happen to know many people that have dated her and there has not been one complaint. She puts every effort into making it right. She always does get it right. Amanda always comes through where others fail. On any list of great providers one would never leave disappointed with Amanda. She could hold the top position without blinking an eye. Funny thing I was just talking to her friend Amber this past weekend about her and was wondering where she might be. So all in all I'm glad to see she is back and well. A simple note to all that may be interested, if you happen to see Amanda check her out and as always be kind to her.

    Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator

  6. #5268
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonsil Hockey  [View Original Post]
    Amanda bears a striking resemblance to a young Juliette L*s, who portrayed the daughter, Audrey, in "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation".

    Attachment 237922
    Next time I see her I’ll ask if she’s ever been in the movies. (There are a lot of, “Look-A-Likes,” on the avenue.)

    CookyJar

  7. #5267

    RE: Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by JCM2767  [View Original Post]
    She absolutely got a pretty face and that was a very subtle smile there. Thanks CJ for posting! How about letting us know where she can be found?
    If I post a girl in the Philadelphia forum, unless otherwise specified, it is safe to assume she was pick-up on Kensington Avenue or near the Kensington stroll.

    Although some girls like to stake out a preferred area, most girls vary their local.

    CookyJar

  8. #5266
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Then behold a true Beauty.

    IMHO, Ashley has a soft, gentle, youthful beauty. Hers is a look that hypnotizes the imagination. Gaze into her eyes and be drawn into her appeal. Imagine the softness of her warm skin as her full moist lips promise a delightful touch.

    When I challenged Ashley's youthful appearance, she promised me she was of age. To her credit, she was able to show proof with a valid I'd. Not your usual girl of the avenue, Ashley is a gem. Every aspect of my date with Ashley was amiable. For some reason I cannot force myself to cheapen the robust memory of our time together with harsh details. Such is the way of the older gentlemen. Sometimes we must guard our memories and keep them to ourselves, less they become vulgar and corrupt. Hopefully I will be able to visit with her again, someday.

    CookyJar
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes you don't. Sometimes it's a special hottie with a smoking body. Sometime it's a nasty attitude attached to a rush job.

    I hit the jack-pot with Amanda. She's cute and a willing provider, no rushing, no denials, just a willingness to satisfy. A warm soft body on a dreary day, what more can you asks for?

    CookyJar
    Thanks, CJ! Between Amanda and Ashley (especially Ashley) I'm starting to feel the need for a road trip up from Baltimore. Ashley is incredible. Love to see her in person.

  9. #5265
    Amanda bears a striking resemblance to a young Juliette L*s, who portrayed the daughter, Audrey, in "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation".

    Click image for larger version

Name:	audrey.gif
Views:	405
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	237922

  10. #5264
    Quote Originally Posted by TrublMaykr  [View Original Post]
    Any predictable location?
    Sorry TrublMayKr, I keep forgetting to add a pickup location. My bad.

    If memory serves, it was around Huntingdon station. I know it was on the southern end. She claimed not to be avenue regular. She claimed to have a regular and only comes out when money is short. She's a nice girl, who provides top notch service. IMHO.

    CookyJar

  11. #5263

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    If you were driving down the avenue and you saw this face, would you stop? Would you stop and pickup Amanda if all you had to go by was her cute face peeking out from under a hoodie? I did and I sure am glad. Her smile captured my attention. Her peasant personality and sensual attitude kept me attentive.

    CookyJar
    She absolutely got a pretty face and that was a very subtle smile there. Thanks CJ for posting! How about letting us know where she can be found?

  12. #5262
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    If you were driving down the avenue and you saw this face, would you stop? Would you stop and pickup Amanda if all you had to go by was her cute face peeking out from under a hoodie? I did and I sure am glad. Her smile captured my attention. Her peasant personality and sensual attitude kept me attentive.

    CookyJar
    Any predictable location?

  13. #5261

    Her smile took control of my heart.

    If you were driving down the avenue and you saw this face, would you stop? Would you stop and pickup Amanda if all you had to go by was her cute face peeking out from under a hoodie? I did and I sure am glad. Her smile captured my attention. Her peasant personality and sensual attitude kept me attentive.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amanda 004.jpg‎   Amanda 001.jpg‎   Amanda 41.jpg‎   Amanda 43.jpg‎   Amanda 46.jpg‎  

    Amanda 47.jpg‎   Amanda 59.jpg‎   Amanda 57.jpg‎   Amanda 64.jpg‎   Amanda 62.jpg‎  


  14. #5260

    Sometimes you get lucky.

    Sometimes you don't. Sometimes it's a special hottie with a smoking body. Sometime it's a nasty attitude attached to a rush job.

    I hit the jack-pot with Amanda. She's cute and a willing provider, no rushing, no denials, just a willingness to satisfy. A warm soft body on a dreary day, what more can you asks for?

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amanda 002.jpg‎   Amanda 003.jpg‎   Amanda 42.jpg‎   Amanda 45.jpg‎   Amanda 48.jpg‎  

    Amanda 53.jpg‎   Amanda 52.jpg‎   Amanda 58.jpg‎   Amanda 65.jpg‎   Amanda 60.jpg‎  


  15. #5259

    UTR Gem in Trenton, NJ!

    Hey Guys: I have a very cute young black lady looking for additional friends who are serious about meeting. She is light skinned. 36DD, she loves sucking cock and loves fucking white professional respectful gents. She needs cash and just trying to help her out and also give back to all the posts by you guys that have helped me out in my mongering! I have digits to share if anyone is interested, just PM me.

    SD Tito

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape