Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 8093
-
03-31-13 17:38 #5273Senior Member

Posts: 628Amanda
Nice find CJ.
R D
-
03-31-13 08:48 #5272Senior Member

Posts: 139And that, Mr Happyman, is the most profound definition presented!
Originally Posted by Mrhappyman
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-13 18:34 #5271Senior Member

Posts: 232Those names bring back memories from my time on the K.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-13 08:30 #5270Regular Member

Posts: 3Gentleman
"A gentleman is a man who takes the dishes out of the sink before he pees in it."-Lilly Tomlin
Originally Posted by VladImpaler
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-13 17:02 #5269Senior Member

Posts: 748Amanda
Oh yeah CookyJar. Amanda is a top notch provider. Can be found either at the Huntingdon Station or she has been known to frequent Kensington and Clearfield. She is very friendly, accommodating and skillful. Pleasant to be around and just a great companion for anybody that wants to get away from the attitude challenged rushabouts. What is great about Amanda is she still has her sanity. She can carry a conversation at any level. Haven't seen her since the hurricane. She disappeared for a while. Don't know if she took the State Road vacation or just what. I happen to know many people that have dated her and there has not been one complaint. She puts every effort into making it right. She always does get it right. Amanda always comes through where others fail. On any list of great providers one would never leave disappointed with Amanda. She could hold the top position without blinking an eye. Funny thing I was just talking to her friend Amber this past weekend about her and was wondering where she might be. So all in all I'm glad to see she is back and well. A simple note to all that may be interested, if you happen to see Amanda check her out and as always be kind to her.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator
-
03-27-13 07:45 #5268Senior Member

Posts: 5563Next time I see her I’ll ask if she’s ever been in the movies. (There are a lot of, “Look-A-Likes,” on the avenue.)
Originally Posted by Tonsil Hockey
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
03-27-13 07:40 #5267Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Amanda
If I post a girl in the Philadelphia forum, unless otherwise specified, it is safe to assume she was pick-up on Kensington Avenue or near the Kensington stroll.
Originally Posted by JCM2767
[View Original Post]
Although some girls like to stake out a preferred area, most girls vary their local.
CookyJar
-
03-27-13 05:42 #5266Senior Member

Posts: 1788
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Thanks, CJ! Between Amanda and Ashley (especially Ashley) I'm starting to feel the need for a road trip up from Baltimore. Ashley is incredible. Love to see her in person.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-13 00:32 #5265Senior Member

Posts: 142
-
03-26-13 23:15 #5264Senior Member

Posts: 5563Sorry TrublMayKr, I keep forgetting to add a pickup location. My bad.
Originally Posted by TrublMaykr
[View Original Post]
If memory serves, it was around Huntingdon station. I know it was on the southern end. She claimed not to be avenue regular. She claimed to have a regular and only comes out when money is short. She's a nice girl, who provides top notch service. IMHO.
CookyJar
-
03-26-13 21:11 #5263Senior Member

Posts: 167Amanda
She absolutely got a pretty face and that was a very subtle smile there. Thanks CJ for posting! How about letting us know where she can be found?
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-13 20:56 #5262Senior Member

Posts: 139Any predictable location?
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-13 19:25 #5261Senior Member

Posts: 5563Her smile took control of my heart.
If you were driving down the avenue and you saw this face, would you stop? Would you stop and pickup Amanda if all you had to go by was her cute face peeking out from under a hoodie? I did and I sure am glad. Her smile captured my attention. Her peasant personality and sensual attitude kept me attentive.
CookyJar
-
03-26-13 19:22 #5260Senior Member

Posts: 5563Sometimes you get lucky.
Sometimes you don't. Sometimes it's a special hottie with a smoking body. Sometime it's a nasty attitude attached to a rush job.
I hit the jack-pot with Amanda. She's cute and a willing provider, no rushing, no denials, just a willingness to satisfy. A warm soft body on a dreary day, what more can you asks for?
CookyJar
-
03-26-13 12:21 #5259Regular Member

Posts: 11UTR Gem in Trenton, NJ!
Hey Guys: I have a very cute young black lady looking for additional friends who are serious about meeting. She is light skinned. 36DD, she loves sucking cock and loves fucking white professional respectful gents. She needs cash and just trying to help her out and also give back to all the posts by you guys that have helped me out in my mongering! I have digits to share if anyone is interested, just PM me.
SD Tito











Reply With Quote





