Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 8093
-
03-26-13 11:55 #5258Senior Member

Posts: 67I'll go along with that.
And more, for those that just have to all why. You'll get better service most times. Better repeats. And not feel like such a hard as for your trouble. Good karma
Originally Posted by TrublMaykr
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-13 11:02 #5257Senior Member

Posts: 139I second that 100%
Originally Posted by MacMac669
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-13 18:34 #5256Senior Member

Posts: 50Well maybe the 'OL Gator or someone else with this knowledge and PC skills could make a map for us in need of these off the beaten track ladies? Please? Being from NJ I would not want to be on the wrong side street and proposition the wrong lady and have her man shoot me.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
I went to the K once on a Saturday from about 3-6PM and did not see much as my post about it said. I did eventually find Shaina who I returned for a second taste a couple weeks later. But before I picked her up I ran the K 3x with very little action again and if there was it was low quality. Once again it was a Saturday at 4PM. I was beginning to think the K stroll was a myth. I think I saw Bigfoot but not many girls.
As I have said before it takes timing and luck to get the gems. I have driven down Broadway in Camden and saw 15 girls or more, then by the time I came back around there were 5, then only the old ugly one that no one wants. But in Camden I have rarely seen a working girl off Broadway, I have seen them but rare birds they are.
Thanking you in advance,
Street Hawk
-
03-25-13 17:47 #5255Senior Member

Posts: 748Ashley
One thing about Ashley is she is quite a nice girl. She has been out there for at least a year and a half. Surprised so many have missed her.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
What doesn't seem to show in the pics is she recently had a baby. She seems to have recovered very well. When she was pregnant she was very beautiful carrying. She is out on the Ave a lot more now that the baby has arrived and still a beauty. I see her at least a few times a week as I pass by. What amazes me is there are a lot of girls of Ashley's caliber and so many are UTR. They are out there but one just has to be patient.
Another beauty is Marilyn. Another member just did a review on her. He is correct, she is Erins cousin. She has been on the stroll at least 2 1/2 years that I know of. Maybe longer.
To kind of put to rest the meager pickings, these are just two very beautiful girls that always seem to be available. There are many more for those that keep their eyes open and wait for the right moment.
Again as I say repeatedly, there are many girls that don't even get on the Ave. They stick to the side streets. These girls I have known for a number of years. Some have never even been stopped and checked cause they are not as obvious.
Keep in mind Uncle Leo is making every effort to rid the Ave of girls. We all know that is never going to happen. They will just go somewhere close by.
As long as the drug trade continues in that area there will always be girls. Leo puts on a good show in that area, but they are scared to death of the dealers. They are aware of the firepower in the neighborhood and really don't wish to deal with it. So as an alternative to make it appear they are doing something for the area they collect as many girls a night as they can.
For every ten they pick up there are twelve to take there place. Leo knows this. But its a safer bet to go after the girls than the dealers. That way they can still go home at the end of the shift.
I would suggest to those that want a different experience, don't depend entirely on the Ave for your goodies. The girls are and have always been there. Just have to know where to look. Start expanding your roll 4 to 5 blocks either side of the Stroll and you may be pleasantly surprised. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
-
03-25-13 12:48 #5254Regular Member

Posts: 12Gentleman definition
"A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone's feelings unintentionally." -Oscar Wilde
-
03-25-13 10:17 #5253Senior Member

Posts: 41Gentlemen
I am so glad that you brought this up. I am a firm believer that we must always treat everyone as a gentleman. Just because these girls are SW's does not degrade their humanity. Treat all with some respect and kindness and I think that we will all have better experiences.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-13 09:33 #5252Senior Member

Posts: 5563Hope this helps
gen-tle-man (j n tl-m n)
Originally Posted by Barry Manilow
[View Original Post]
N
1. A man of gentle or noble birth or superior social position: "He's too much a gentleman to be a scholar" (Aphra Behn).
2. A well-mannered and considerate man with high standards of proper behavior.
3. A man of independent means who does not need to have a wage-paying job.
4. A man: Do you know this gentleman?
-
03-24-13 18:57 #5251Senior Member

Posts: 3076What a little hottie! Like her "girl next door looks". Thanks for the pics C!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-13 09:53 #5250Senior Member

Posts: 40Why?
Originally Posted by Barry Manilow
[View Original Post]
You are the only one who did not get it. Try Google translations.
Inncogneatoe
-
03-23-13 22:40 #5249Senior Member

Posts: 118Wow-Congrats on a great find, Cooky!
This is a girl that is truly beautiful. I am sure that tons of people will now be looking for this gem.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-13 21:53 #5248Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Jen
Sorry no digits, LongDick. I did recently see Jen near Letterly on Kensington Avenue. Try looking for her there in the late afternoon, early evening.
Originally Posted by LongDickDaddy
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
03-23-13 21:18 #5247Douchebag

Posts: 26[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
03-23-13 18:32 #5246

Posts: 906Well, bruddah, don't thank Paul Ryan for those cameras.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
One thing's for certain: It'll make your hobby as a photographer more difficult. Keep safe and, as ProPilot says: "Don't forget to check your six. And your twelve, and every direction in between."
-
03-23-13 17:57 #5245Senior Member

Posts: 344Ashley
Ashley is a doll. She is someone I would like to spend a lot of time with. Wish she would PM me here. Would love to meet her someday. Has a real fresh youthful (doll face). A real sweetheart look.
Lucky8
-
03-23-13 17:37 #5244Senior Member

Posts: 5563Apologies all around!
My apology first to Ashley and then to the forum. Just prior to meeting Ashley I was attending another venue were the use of a flash or artificial lighting was prohibited. In my rush to capture the softer features of Ms Ashley, I failed to notice the setting on my camera. As a result, most of the first pictures taken were dark and unusable or needed to be adjusted.
Needless to say, more than usual, the color adjusted pictures do not portray Ashley's true beauty.
CookyJar










Reply With Quote






