Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6840
    Quote Originally Posted by Powkid  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Anyone know what happend to the latinas working at this spa? The normal girl is gone!

    Thanks!
    Yeah, unfortunately they were "released". Both of them relocated to Herndon, and I accidentally lost their info during one of my business travels. I have not been able to find another replacement since then! So sad.

    PM me if you find a suitable replacement.

    Happy mongering.

  2. #6839
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo Spa  [View Original Post]
    This is great. Next time I get a provider demanding another twenty I'll direct her to the MMS at Best.
    Or if you're going to be a regular, tip mamasan and establish a protocol that you don't want to cause her any problems, so you know that you should only tip the girls $60. In most places, that is going to go over well and you will be able to get great service at a predictable price, IMHO.

    In some places, it is all hustle. 24/7 so it is not going to go anywhere.

  3. #6838

    It's official, max tip is. 6

    Quote Originally Posted by BeijingBob  [View Original Post]
    After that she laid into me. how dare I pay one of her girls more than $60.
    This is great. Next time I get a provider demanding another twenty I'll direct her to the MMS at Best.

  4. #6837
    Quote Originally Posted by Sac4422  [View Original Post]
    Visited Best after years. Was better than before. New but older women. No massigi skills. Nova Finish was ok. Roaming full. But too much barganing. Damage. 6+.6 1/2Hr. Top and bottom curtain pulled aways when promised. 6. But did not enjoy. Would not repeat.
    My last two visits at Best were this:

    1) had an amazing TS that was basically Nuru. Her naked doing slip and slide, with 48DD bolt-ons and a big puffy snatch that loved attention; at the table / room it was a decent massage and then round two with DATY and a BBBJ tease followed by promise of insertion if I could produce more money than I had, and in the end it was a modified NoVA finish. Around $$ total damage.

    I posted some details, not the full deal, in this forum.

    2) I went back a few months later and saw what / who turned out to be mamsan. A tight, svelte and VGL (IMHO) k-girl who was very street smart. Nice TS, lots of questions about when was I there last and who did I see, and in the room nice action with DATY and a decent release.

    After that she laid into me. She knew who I was and that I was the reason heat was brought on her. After my post, the place was besieged by hobbyists looking for FS; she had to fire the girl I saw because it was too high profile, and how dare I pay one of her girls more than $60. She said they don't do FS, I shouldn't ask for it, and that was the kind of attention she didn't need. I said hey, she put the hustle on me and I just wanted the standard fare. But she was still pissed.

    I went back a month later and she answered the door, wouldn't let me in. Said "no girls today" but I guess I was banned.

    I used to go there (from 2006. 2010, before things got hot in other NoVA places I discovered) for a good massage and a predictable ending. After it went downhill and my attention went elsewhere. The new owner (young mamasan) was trying to turn it around with younger girls and a decent but low-key level of service.

    One interesting tidbit she shared, she said the young girls work new to the country and worked as part of a crew (which had darker implications) but all the older women were working off gambling debts. She said they were all gambling addicts, and were in the AMP trade because they couldn't pay them off an other way, but essentially were there by choice (I. E, it was fast money, but they weren't compelled in an human-trafficking sense.)

  5. #6836

    Best visit

    Visited Best after years. Was better than before. New but older women. No massigi skills. Nova Finish was ok. Roaming full. But too much barganing. Damage. 6+.6 1/2Hr. Top and bottom curtain pulled aways when promised. 6. But did not enjoy. Would not repeat.

  6. #6835
    Quote Originally Posted by Wahooboy94  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations.

    I do enjoy a service provider who tends to be on the plump side. Don't ask me why. Any fellow hobbyists come across that body type at any NOVA AMPs as of late? I tend to stick to my regular locations (CTM, NSP).

    Appreciate any intel!
    Garden Spa. See CL. There is an older provider who is skinny and probably once a real looker, but now just a tad too old. Then there is a heavily, definitely plump, younger K-girl who acts like Mamasan but will see you if the other is busy and is a little kinkier. If you proactive about it you get see her instead of the other one (or otherwise if the other one is busy.)

  7. #6834
    Quote Originally Posted by Journeyer  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream that I had been PINEing for a massage. Called ahead and was told to come on by. Met mamasan at the door with a shower cap and some weird garment on. Was asked if I had been there before and told them I had not, but I had been to places like this before. Went for the hour. 8. In walked Sara? And I chose the shower route. Sara look to be in her early 40's, about 120 with what appeared to be natural B's. Asked me for hard or medium massage and I went for strong massage. It was actually pretty good as I almost fell asleep in the middle. Then the ending came (without negotiations) and all of me expectations were met. I decided to tip. 6 for unrestricted roaming and the quality of the massage. She saw that I had another. 2 on me and made a polite gesture to accept it but was not hostile when it went back into my pocket. I would return but I have to see if there are younger providers out there. If anyone knows of a Latina spot in the area, I would appreciate dropping a line. I may have some Maryland intel to share, if over that way.

    Stay safe.

    J
    That's as good as it gets at Pine Street. I have been going there on and off for more that 5 years. It is predictable with very little variation. I had one once who are absolutely hot (although probably 40s) with an amazing rack, and while kinda of a *****, she did the sexiest cowgirl routine (nude) with her back arched and her hands lifting up her long hair. But mostly it is nice yet average looking older women who do nothing more than the standard NOVA. The workhorse there used to be a woman named "Blue" but I think she finally retired (and despite well-kept bolt-ons she could have been in her 60s).

    There are two other AMPs in that complex that are about the same, but Garden Spa around the corner can offer surprises, although little than a modified-NOVA and the staff ranges from fat to old. They always advertise new staff, but I have seen the same two women there for years.

  8. #6833

    Pine

    I had a dream that I had been PINEing for a massage. Called ahead and was told to come on by. Met mamasan at the door with a shower cap and some weird garment on. Was asked if I had been there before and told them I had not, but I had been to places like this before. Went for the hour.8. In walked Sara? And I chose the shower route. Sara look to be in her early 40's, about 120 with what appeared to be natural B's. Asked me for hard or medium massage and I went for strong massage. It was actually pretty good as I almost fell asleep in the middle. Then the ending came (without negotiations) and all of me expectations were met. I decided to tip. 6 for unrestricted roaming and the quality of the massage. She saw that I had another. 2 on me and made a polite gesture to accept it but was not hostile when it went back into my pocket. I would return but I have to see if there are younger providers out there. If anyone knows of a Latina spot in the area, I would appreciate dropping a line. I may have some Maryland intel to share, if over that way.

    Stay safe.

    J

  9. #6832

    Phantacee Salon and Spa in Clarendon

    Hey guys. Anyone know what happend to the latinas working at this spa? The normal girl is gone!

    Thanks!

  10. #6831

    Sunrise

    What's up fellow massage enthusiast. I have been a long time lurker and decided to start contributing. I usually roam the Richmond Charlottesville and Roanoke areas. Found myself spending some time in Fredericksburg and decided to give sunrise spa a try. Very good massage. Lots of teasing. Flip was NOVA. OTC roaming probably could have UTC if I tried. Very accommodating. Small 30ish masseuse. Cute as a button. I'll probably revisit before I leave.

  11. #6830
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Stashio  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by at lunch today off of Old Bridge. Same place as before they got shut down. Ad on CL states .4 for 30 minutes. They said there was a mistake and it should have been .60 I was about to leave and she said you get very good massage. Well, the way she said it and the way she licked her lips, I stayed. And yes. It was worth it. I left with a big ass grin on my face. (Hey advertise on CL under Theraputic, Woodbridge. Seniors can PM for full details, but here is a taste. Older Asian lady, prob in her 40's, nice rack and very real, about a 38D, maybe 125 in weight, short hair. All in all, I will repeat.
    Evening visit tonight, although it took me a few min to find it. .6 for 30 per the updated CL ad. Met Mae (May?), tall attractive girl with long hair, mid-20's, nice 32-Bs. Better than average NoVA finish and service with a smile. May repeat.

  12. #6829

    Polish Massagi

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Yes, the damage was $.2 for the hr (w / o upgrades) and no, didn't do more than roam around a bit topside. But hopefully next time will be better.
    Yeah adds up to a 120 dolla HJ from a Eastern block girl. I always try to push the envelope with these hoes, after all what will they do call Max the Enforcer to stop you.

    At least she was hot and not over 45 going on 60.

    PC out

  13. #6828
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Hoping for more next time

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    Can you tell if you got your fingers wet or smelly LOL.

    What was damage $.2 for the hr?

    PC out
    Yes, the damage was $.2 for the hr (w / o upgrades) and no, didn't do more than roam around a bit topside. But hopefully next time will be better.

  14. #6827

    Judy at Capital

    Anyone know if 'Judy' at Capital has gone to Swan (across street). She had slightly dyed reddish hair. Maybe some freckles or something. TIA

  15. #6826
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    There's a Polish girl who works during the day and at least one or two Russian girls who work evenings and weekends. I've only seen the Polish girl because the daytime works better for my schedule.

    My dream consisted of an average bodyrub with a standard HJ finish but she definitely had a smoking body! When she offered the upsell, I declined but she didn't object when I started roaming over her loose fitting top. And she didn't object when I started roaming under her clothes so I got quite a bit of mileage without paying the extra.

    Don't know about the other girls, but that's the scoop for the daytime Polish chick (can't remember her name, sorry!). Also, on my next visit I'll probably offer her a massage and see what happens.
    Can you tell if you got your fingers wet or smelly LOL.

    What was damage $.2 for the hr?

    PC out

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape