Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,351 to 25,365 of 32176
-
03-24-13 18:21 #6826Senior Member

Posts: 1959Can you tell if you got your fingers wet or smelly LOL.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
What was damage $.2 for the hr?
PC out
-
03-23-13 23:49 #6825Banned Member

Posts: 79While I was away.
I've been traveling most of the past month. And today I stopped by NSP. I'd been there a few times before and always enjoyed the visit (albeit, I prefer a full hour to the 45 minutes usually provided).
Anyway, no lights in the window, no open sign. I hope MMS (Lily) and the ladies are OK.
If anyone has an update, please PM or post discretely.
YMMV Alot.
PS. I found the finest BP provider for sensual massage in Florida. If you are going to be near the raceway, drop me a line and I'll share via PM.
-
03-23-13 15:55 #6824Senior Member

Posts: 1991Russian and Polish girls
There's a Polish girl who works during the day and at least one or two Russian girls who work evenings and weekends. I've only seen the Polish girl because the daytime works better for my schedule.
Originally Posted by Yoyo Spa
[View Original Post]
My dream consisted of an average bodyrub with a standard HJ finish but she definitely had a smoking body! When she offered the upsell, I declined but she didn't object when I started roaming over her loose fitting top. And she didn't object when I started roaming under her clothes so I got quite a bit of mileage without paying the extra.
Don't know about the other girls, but that's the scoop for the daytime Polish chick (can't remember her name, sorry!). Also, on my next visit I'll probably offer her a massage and see what happens.
-
03-23-13 12:57 #6823Senior Member

Posts: 201Reviews elsewhere concur with your experience and quote a $60 upsell to get her clothes off. Still just HJ finish.
Originally Posted by Powkid
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-13 11:30 #6822Senior Member

Posts: 101Not Nuru
Do not visit this place. It is "rip off". Charges $.8 but worth only .6 NO_FS.
Fake pics she is big, fat and shy with assets.
Uses oil not real gel, on the hotel bed on towel. What would you get? I just did it for the team.
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ot...140-23/9416726
-
03-23-13 09:55 #6821Senior Member

Posts: 1959Tried your place yesterday, said was a beautiful 30 something there LOL, not was a chubby kinda late 40s but gave a decent Massagi and tuggi. Won't repeat and I hate NoVa.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
PC out
-
03-22-13 16:02 #6820Senior Member

Posts: 912Viet provider: Vienna
There use to be a Viet independent provider in Vienna, went by the name Lily if I recall. She was set up across the street from a hair salon. Bebe was another provider that was her side-kick.
Backchannel if you know if she is still around. I heard on the news her spot got rolled up by uncle Leo but just checking to see if she set up shop elsewhere.
Thanks
-
03-21-13 19:32 #6819Senior Member

Posts: 168(2O2).44O-O446 in Alexandria
Been watching this ad for awhile so I decided to give it a shot, even though I knew I wasn't going to see the same girl in the pic. Got there and was greeted by a cute Russian young lady in a nice dress. Went for the 30min session because I had to get back to work. Massage? Wasn't. Just a rub down and average finish. Senior members can contact me for more info.
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...693022296.html
Stay safe!
-
03-21-13 17:20 #6818Senior Member

Posts: 912Taking a break from the Loudoun Chinese food
Last time for some Chinese food, at least for a while. I paid for an hour and got 45 minutes.
I stopped by a Loudoun spot (2nd time there) , across from the other place to go hunting for swans. To my surprise, my provider was Judy from the Chinese eatery just down the road.
As stated in the intro of this report, I paid 60 but got 45 minutes. But the noVA was good, she did about 15/20 minutes worth of massage and then went to work on my backdoor. I did the flip and instructed her to take her time. Nice ending. But during the manual phase, she let out a *sigh* as if she was getting bored. Well, that kind of killed the mood but I did my deed and it felt good. I tipped 40, just because of the 15 minute early release from my session. She used hot stones, heated up in the microwave, LOL, for the beginning of the session. She continued a massage after the manual instruction. 60/40 was the damage.
Judy is "ok", nothing to write home about. Just standard roaming mostly over clothes. Time to maybe go back to a good Korean eatery off of 28 in Chantilly that has brought me good luck in the past.
-
03-21-13 12:53 #6817Senior Member

Posts: 146I agree with you, but I think folks from out of the region
I agree with you, but I think folks from out of the region are confused and somehow have twisted it to no oral vaginal or anal. But its pretty much the same, although a lot of NoVa finish places do sometimes give CBJ, BBBJ, or allow DATY in my experience.
Originally Posted by DeuceSlim
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-13 14:41 #6816Senior Member

Posts: 127Stopped in to See Zaza
I stopped in to see Zaza a few days ago. The place was clean, the massage was really pretty good, and she allowed a little roaming over her clothes. I paid the $120 door fee and the standard NoVA was included with nothing being said. I'll be back.
Originally Posted by Fun Sex
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-13 12:48 #6815Senior Member

Posts: 51Pine Salon
Stopped by at lunch today off of Old Bridge. Same place as before they got shut down. Ad on CL states .4 for 30 minutes. They said there was a mistake and it should have been .60 I was about to leave and she said you get very good massage. Well, the way she said it and the way she licked her lips, I stayed. And yes. It was worth it. I left with a big ass grin on my face. (Hey advertise on CL under Theraputic, Woodbridge. Seniors can PM for full details, but here is a taste. Older Asian lady, prob in her 40's, nice rack and very real, about a 38D, maybe 125 in weight, short hair. All in all, I will repeat.
-
03-20-13 12:29 #6814Regular Member

Posts: 1You can use debit cards at supermarkets / pharmacies and get cash back!
Originally Posted by Herodotus
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-13 12:15 #6813Senior Member

Posts: 215NoVa Ending
I agree with DueceSlim, that the ending is primarily about the standard level of ending for a region. I have been at this for awhile (10+ years) like many of you here and most of my fun has been had in the Va, DC, MD area. It is supposed to be written as NoVa, not NOVA. That may be where the confusion started and the extra definition someone has placed with No Oral Vaginal Anal. Nice definition though.
On a second note, anyone try Sunrise in Fredericksburg? Or Serenity in Stafford? I left a report for sunrise and was wondering if anyone else had the same result or better luck at Serenity. You can be / see if you want. I know the Burg doesn't have much options. Thanks.
-
03-20-13 09:42 #6812Senior Member

Posts: 201Top'd out
Went by Top in the late afternoon. Solitary provider who answered the door was the same plain 40+ lady I turned away several months back. So much for the dream of an attractive _young_ AMP girl. I'm getting better at putting my wallet back in my pocket and walking out.
Originally Posted by Yoyo Spa
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





