Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6826
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    There's a Polish girl who works during the day and at least one or two Russian girls who work evenings and weekends. I've only seen the Polish girl because the daytime works better for my schedule.

    My dream consisted of an average bodyrub with a standard HJ finish but she definitely had a smoking body! When she offered the upsell, I declined but she didn't object when I started roaming over her loose fitting top. And she didn't object when I started roaming under her clothes so I got quite a bit of mileage without paying the extra.

    Don't know about the other girls, but that's the scoop for the daytime Polish chick (can't remember her name, sorry!). Also, on my next visit I'll probably offer her a massage and see what happens.
    Can you tell if you got your fingers wet or smelly LOL.

    What was damage $.2 for the hr?

    PC out

  2. #6825

    While I was away.

    I've been traveling most of the past month. And today I stopped by NSP. I'd been there a few times before and always enjoyed the visit (albeit, I prefer a full hour to the 45 minutes usually provided).

    Anyway, no lights in the window, no open sign. I hope MMS (Lily) and the ladies are OK.

    If anyone has an update, please PM or post discretely.

    YMMV Alot.

    PS. I found the finest BP provider for sensual massage in Florida. If you are going to be near the raceway, drop me a line and I'll share via PM.

  3. #6824
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Russian and Polish girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo Spa  [View Original Post]
    Reviews elsewhere concur with your experience and quote a $60 upsell to get her clothes off. Still just HJ finish.
    There's a Polish girl who works during the day and at least one or two Russian girls who work evenings and weekends. I've only seen the Polish girl because the daytime works better for my schedule.

    My dream consisted of an average bodyrub with a standard HJ finish but she definitely had a smoking body! When she offered the upsell, I declined but she didn't object when I started roaming over her loose fitting top. And she didn't object when I started roaming under her clothes so I got quite a bit of mileage without paying the extra.

    Don't know about the other girls, but that's the scoop for the daytime Polish chick (can't remember her name, sorry!). Also, on my next visit I'll probably offer her a massage and see what happens.

  4. #6823
    Quote Originally Posted by Powkid  [View Original Post]
    Been watching this ad for awhile so I decided to give it a shot, even though I knew I wasn't going to see the same girl in the pic. Got there and was greeted by a cute Russian young lady in a nice dress. Went for the 30min session because I had to get back to work. Massage? Wasn't. Just a rub down and average finish. Senior members can contact me for more info.

    http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...693022296.html

    Stay safe!
    Reviews elsewhere concur with your experience and quote a $60 upsell to get her clothes off. Still just HJ finish.

  5. #6822

    Not Nuru

    Do not visit this place. It is "rip off". Charges $.8 but worth only .6 NO_FS.

    Fake pics she is big, fat and shy with assets.

    Uses oil not real gel, on the hotel bed on towel. What would you get? I just did it for the team.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ot...140-23/9416726

  6. #6821
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    There use to be a Viet independent provider in Vienna, went by the name Lily if I recall. She was set up across the street from a hair salon. Bebe was another provider that was her side-kick.

    Backchannel if you know if she is still around. I heard on the news her spot got rolled up by uncle Leo but just checking to see if she set up shop elsewhere.

    Thanks
    Tried your place yesterday, said was a beautiful 30 something there LOL, not was a chubby kinda late 40s but gave a decent Massagi and tuggi. Won't repeat and I hate NoVa.

    PC out

  7. #6820

    Viet provider: Vienna

    There use to be a Viet independent provider in Vienna, went by the name Lily if I recall. She was set up across the street from a hair salon. Bebe was another provider that was her side-kick.

    Backchannel if you know if she is still around. I heard on the news her spot got rolled up by uncle Leo but just checking to see if she set up shop elsewhere.

    Thanks

  8. #6819

    (2O2).44O-O446 in Alexandria

    Been watching this ad for awhile so I decided to give it a shot, even though I knew I wasn't going to see the same girl in the pic. Got there and was greeted by a cute Russian young lady in a nice dress. Went for the 30min session because I had to get back to work. Massage? Wasn't. Just a rub down and average finish. Senior members can contact me for more info.

    http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...693022296.html

    Stay safe!

  9. #6818

    Taking a break from the Loudoun Chinese food

    Last time for some Chinese food, at least for a while. I paid for an hour and got 45 minutes.

    I stopped by a Loudoun spot (2nd time there) , across from the other place to go hunting for swans. To my surprise, my provider was Judy from the Chinese eatery just down the road.

    As stated in the intro of this report, I paid 60 but got 45 minutes. But the noVA was good, she did about 15/20 minutes worth of massage and then went to work on my backdoor. I did the flip and instructed her to take her time. Nice ending. But during the manual phase, she let out a *sigh* as if she was getting bored. Well, that kind of killed the mood but I did my deed and it felt good. I tipped 40, just because of the 15 minute early release from my session. She used hot stones, heated up in the microwave, LOL, for the beginning of the session. She continued a massage after the manual instruction. 60/40 was the damage.

    Judy is "ok", nothing to write home about. Just standard roaming mostly over clothes. Time to maybe go back to a good Korean eatery off of 28 in Chantilly that has brought me good luck in the past.

  10. #6817

    I agree with you, but I think folks from out of the region

    Quote Originally Posted by DeuceSlim  [View Original Post]
    I thought it was meant to differentiate between parlors in Northern VA, which didn't offer FS, and the ones in DC and MD that did.
    I agree with you, but I think folks from out of the region are confused and somehow have twisted it to no oral vaginal or anal. But its pretty much the same, although a lot of NoVa finish places do sometimes give CBJ, BBBJ, or allow DATY in my experience.

  11. #6816

    Stopped in to See Zaza

    Quote Originally Posted by Fun Sex  [View Original Post]
    I saw Marissa two weeks ago. She is in her 40s. She is not bad. Zaza looks better and gave better massage. Zaza has moved to Centreville.
    I stopped in to see Zaza a few days ago. The place was clean, the massage was really pretty good, and she allowed a little roaming over her clothes. I paid the $120 door fee and the standard NoVA was included with nothing being said. I'll be back.

  12. #6815

    Pine Salon

    Stopped by at lunch today off of Old Bridge. Same place as before they got shut down. Ad on CL states .4 for 30 minutes. They said there was a mistake and it should have been .60 I was about to leave and she said you get very good massage. Well, the way she said it and the way she licked her lips, I stayed. And yes. It was worth it. I left with a big ass grin on my face. (Hey advertise on CL under Theraputic, Woodbridge. Seniors can PM for full details, but here is a taste. Older Asian lady, prob in her 40's, nice rack and very real, about a 38D, maybe 125 in weight, short hair. All in all, I will repeat.

  13. #6814
    Quote Originally Posted by Herodotus  [View Original Post]
    Whatever it's origin, I appreciate the help. Maybe I should try and start something for the CT area. CCF (central Connecticut finish). I have scoured through these pages and cannot find much hope in a decent AMP. They either seem to be flops or full blown service agencies. Am I missing something? Also, wondering if anyone knows of a place that accepts credit cards, an agency that does would be awesome too. It's hard to withdrawal $$ from the back account on a trip without justifying it. My wife is somewhat aware of our finances. All help appreciated for this Chaperoning visitor.
    You can use debit cards at supermarkets / pharmacies and get cash back!

  14. #6813

    NoVa Ending

    I agree with DueceSlim, that the ending is primarily about the standard level of ending for a region. I have been at this for awhile (10+ years) like many of you here and most of my fun has been had in the Va, DC, MD area. It is supposed to be written as NoVa, not NOVA. That may be where the confusion started and the extra definition someone has placed with No Oral Vaginal Anal. Nice definition though.

    On a second note, anyone try Sunrise in Fredericksburg? Or Serenity in Stafford? I left a report for sunrise and was wondering if anyone else had the same result or better luck at Serenity. You can be / see if you want. I know the Burg doesn't have much options. Thanks.

  15. #6812

    Top'd out

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo Spa  [View Original Post]
    BTW, anyone been to Top recently? PM if you have any good details. I haven't been in months but thinking about trying it out.
    Went by Top in the late afternoon. Solitary provider who answered the door was the same plain 40+ lady I turned away several months back. So much for the dream of an attractive _young_ AMP girl. I'm getting better at putting my wallet back in my pocket and walking out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape