Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 364 of 459 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 414 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 6880
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1435
    Quote Originally Posted by Annonex  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the Philadelphia area for the day, from the Dover, DE area, and I would a good AMP to go to. Any suggestions for a decent massage and FS?

    Thanks,

    Annonex
    I'm also originally from DE, Philly you will find out is much better. A decent massage I have no clue, but decent FS would be at 1041 ask for Ari.

  2. #1434

    Haven't been rushed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    I heard that FC has 2 young women (27) who are very servicing, I heard 1010 has 2 women (around 35) who are very servicing and PINK has mixed reviews. All the other AMPs is usually a miss or miss but YMMV.

    Bert if 1041 has a welfare line of people waiting to get checked the service is usually rushed, it's not even the girls fault, with walk ins and appointments all the time the mamasan has to manage a business and keep things moving. People get confused about the house fee as 1 hour and you must get 1 hour, if your done in a 35 minutes you can usually have some small talk and cola and maybe another little massage but if they have a appointment monger who shows up early or a walk in requesting so and so the mamasan will come soon enough.

    Just letting you know.

    Sam
    Maybe I have been lucky but at 1041 I haven't been rushed at all recently. I stopped by after 10:00 last week to see Ari. She is great, BTW. No rush at all. Talked to Lilly on the way out. I asked her how things were and she said slow. I was surprised with her answer considering the current line up. I usually stop by later usually around 10:00 at night it never seems to be a problem.

    Not to say they don't have a "rush hour" after work or on the weekends. I think back to the old 1442 days and the line of guys waiting on the stairs on a Saturday night.

  3. #1433

    Any recommended AMPs?

    I'm in the Philadelphia area for the day, from the Dover, DE area, and I would a good AMP to go to. Any suggestions for a decent massage and FS?

    Thanks,

    Annonex

  4. #1432
    Going to any AMP when its busy is asking for a bad experience.

  5. #1431

    Sam the man

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    I heard that FC has 2 young women (27) who are very servicing, I heard 1010 has 2 women (around 35) who are very servicing and PINK has mixed reviews. All the other AMPs is usually a miss or miss but YMMV.

    Bert if 1041 has a welfare line of people waiting to get checked the service is usually rushed, it's not even the girls fault, with walk ins and appointments all the time the mamasan has to manage a business and keep things moving. People get confused about the house fee as 1 hour and you must get 1 hour, if your done in a 35 minutes you can usually have some small talk and cola and maybe another little massage but if they have a appointment monger who shows up early or a walk in requesting so and so the mamasan will come soon enough.

    Just letting you know.

    Sam
    I hear ya I'm never expecting a full hr anyhow and in the end things have to keep moving.

  6. #1430
    I heard that FC has 2 young women (27) who are very servicing, I heard 1010 has 2 women (around 35) who are very servicing and PINK has mixed reviews. All the other AMPs is usually a miss or miss but YMMV.

    Bert if 1041 has a welfare line of people waiting to get checked the service is usually rushed, it's not even the girls fault, with walk ins and appointments all the time the mamasan has to manage a business and keep things moving. People get confused about the house fee as 1 hour and you must get 1 hour, if your done in a 35 minutes you can usually have some small talk and cola and maybe another little massage but if they have a appointment monger who shows up early or a walk in requesting so and so the mamasan will come soon enough.

    Just letting you know.

    Sam

  7. #1429

    Thanks for 1041 Info

    Thanks for the 1041 reports. I'll be in Philadelphia on business for 10 days next month and will definitely try 1041-I've been before and enjoyed it, but now I have some real go-to names to ask for!

    Thanks again

  8. #1428

    Spanish, latin, brazillian MP

    I really wish there was a latin ethnic mp in our area, with no games or crap.

    Seems like asians have it on lock and down to a science, other than posting fake pics in as majority of there ads they still seem to have industry on lock.

  9. #1427

    Hollywood

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    CLASSIC! I can picture this happening.

    BTW Rachel is back, I hope she's still there by the time I get back to Philly! Maybe I'll have to take a trip back just for her one of these days.

    Bert, as for Hollywood I heard it's just your regular AMP nothing special about it, and the women are older.

    Sam Katz aka AMPimp
    Thanks Sam figure nothing special going on there other than good hrs.

    Glad I didn't waste time. I'll wait for my open scheduled to visit Bella.

    Thanks again

  10. #1426

    1041

    I also went to 1041, had to circle the blocks a few times to find a spot. Mamasan remembered me from a while ago. It was an 11 am appointment. They're all very nice there. Ari was the one that took care of me, she has a great sense of humor and she loves what she does and knows what she's doing with confidence. It's definitely worth going back. I want this infamous Rachel you guys are talking about.

  11. #1425
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDwag  [View Original Post]
    Just checked out the web site. It looks like Rachel is back. Now they have Rachel, Ari and Angelina. Who do you pick?

    All 3 could of worked at CH1 1442 over Westy's.
    Sorry I do not know about this new girl so I cannot comment and Angelina is not as good as she looks at all but Ari could have worked at CH1 or anywhere, one of the best I've had in over 20 years of mongering.

  12. #1424
    Quote Originally Posted by Cambria  [View Original Post]
    Out of nowhere she takes junior out of her mouth and thursts forward for reverse cowgirl and by then I was already close to finishing so just remained in that position until I came.
    CLASSIC! I can picture this happening.

    BTW Rachel is back, I hope she's still there by the time I get back to Philly! Maybe I'll have to take a trip back just for her one of these days.


    Bert, as for Hollywood I heard it's just your regular AMP nothing special about it, and the women are older.


    Sam Katz aka AMPimp

  13. #1423

    1041 Delima

    Just checked out the web site. It looks like Rachel is back. Now they have Rachel, Ari and Angelina. Who do you pick?

    All 3 could of worked at CH1 1442 over Westy's.

  14. #1422
    This Ari sounds very enticing my friend Lets all go for a test drive!

    Sam Katz aka AMPimp

  15. #1421

    Good reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Cambria  [View Original Post]
    Today before my long ride home stopped by 1041 to see Ari tonight, It was absolutely great. Her pictures on the site are as accurate as ever. I asked the mamasan for Ari and she told me that I'm in luck that she's the only one available anyway. I was excited by what PhillyDawg told me about her. On the way to the room I see Angelina peeking out the shower room to see if theres any traffic and sees me.

    I went into the room and waited what seemed like an eternity and then came my girl Ari. I must say she's tall maybe 5 7, beautiful bolt ons. A little darker skin tone and looked to be about 30. I told her about my disappointing experience with Angelina and she tells me "why you want young girl? You want real woman" I told her yes ma'am.

    The TS was nice then returned for some DATY, she gets really into it, when Ari gets stimulated she goes wild. Then proceeded to a great rub down and I requested to get the CBJ while 69 to DATY some more. I think she was enjoying herself a little too much because I think she lost track of time and the CBJ lasted almost 5 minutes straight. Out of nowhere she takes junior out of her mouth and thursts forward for reverse cowgirl and by then I was already close to finishing so just remained in that position until I came.

    She gave me another massage until the mamasan yelled something in Korean right outside the door I'm assuming it meant hurry up because I did hear the doorbell ring just 30 seconds before she came yelling. As I was leaving I hear the doorbell again and is told to stay in the kitchen until he goes upstairs. This place seems busy all the time. Overall, Ari is amazing and will definitely return. 9.7/10.
    Great review man. I've been trying to make it there but always have something come up.

    I didn't know they allow DATY, don't know if I'd even try LOL.

    Anyhoot good review again bro.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape