Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 366 of 459 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 416 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 6881
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Biencaliente  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to let yall know that I got herpes from a AMP in chinatown. I don't know the name of the place I just walked in, is on the 1200 block of Race St.

    Be careful
    I did not know you could get herpes from just walking into a place! . Could you be any less vague?

  2. #1405

    Phillybella

    I have been mongering and had decent AMP experiences (both HE and FS) for several years, but this is the first one that trigered my posting. I have been new to South Jersey (close to Philadelphia) and I used to participate in the Rhode Island area. All I can say is that, Philadelphia standard is cheaper compared to RI (200) but the parking is a nightmare. Anyway, today I want to post because of Angelina's body. Although I had experiences with killer body AMP in RI, that time is rushed and I even just went to HE AMP for better service for a while after that. As for Angelina, she has perfect body and especially the natural firm C cups. The service was a little bit rushed but not too bad, and she did follow your instructions. Afterwards, we chatted a little bit and overall, it's a great experience. I would repeat. I have visited other AMPs in the Philadelphia area, some have better main event service but I would prefer body than service. Anyway, the main purpose of mongering experience for me is exploration of what I could not get from my wife. Don't be confused, she's pretty (just 30) but just would not do oral ever. Also, these mid-20s reminds me of the fantasies years ago.

    BTW, any recomendation of Strip Clubs in the Philadelphia area? I really missed the classy, relaxing, and more friendly strip club environment in Rhode Island compared to here.

  3. #1404
    In the website it says only Ari and Kelly are available does anyone have a review on either? Please if anyone has can you post your story or PM me directly. I hope my next visit to Philly will be better then what I had last week. Thanks would appreciate any info.

    Happy Hunting

  4. #1403
    Quote Originally Posted by Cambria  [View Original Post]
    Will return again sometime to try another girl, any reviews on the other girls? Any suggestions? A name would help.
    A long time ago this place had some unbelievable players in the lineup, Chanel in her white, a little big but oh so right Jennifer in her red brings back bone chilling memories, I remember a 300$ night with them 2 I almost died that night. I left the room light headed and coming down those stairs was difficult, left the establishment breathing heavily in cold sweat. Haven't had a healthy heart since. Well not exactly all that but you get the point. In other words, it was exhilarating to say the least. These days the only other trip I was going to make besides that waste of time 1819 and was actually looking forward to and planning to see was this famous Rachel but she suddenly left after some days I heard. I don't know about these other girls they have now. Anyways, good luck mongering.

    Sam Katz aka AMPimp

  5. #1402

    Bella.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cambria  [View Original Post]
    Late night after midnight tried the 1041 Ridge I keep reading about and was greeted by the mamasan who I'd say looks striking, was she a former worker or what? I would not complain if she was my provider. They don't have those in Delaware only older women answer the door. I was asked repeatedly if I was there before and lied and said yes but long time ago. I waited in the room and was asked if I was drunk which I was not. I had $160 already ready nicely folded to hand over. In came Angelina, a young girl good body average face nice firm fake ones very petite. I was told to put the money on the table after trying to hand it over to her myself. Then she goes over to look at the amount which was a little strange. The TS was nothing special, she was fully dressed the whole time, and not very friendly attitude. Back in the room got a back massage for maybe 3 minutes and flip to CBJ which was not really exciting as I thought. I went for DATY but was turned down which actually ruined my mood. She said later or something and motioned me to start FS by lying down on her back. I told her Doggy and she sighed and got up into position. After about 5 minutes I came. I just wished she would have got more into it and let me DATY. All in all service was not very great but she's quite the looker and is young. I told the mamasan I want her next time and she just laughed. I was serious. Will return again sometime to try another girl, any reviews on the other girls? Any suggestions? A name would help.

    Happy Hunting
    I have been eyeing this place up as I've been to all the other places over the years with meager results. They seem to post real pics. I did try to go one night after work and walked in and host was definitely a looker but told me they were busy and to go to fca on 3rd. I was like for real. Anyhow I never went.

  6. #1401

    Got herpes from AMP chinatown. BE CAREFUL

    Just wanted to let yall know that I got herpes from a AMP in chinatown. I don't know the name of the place I just walked in, is on the 1200 block of Race St.

    Be careful

  7. #1400

    Ridge St

    Late night after midnight tried the 1041 Ridge I keep reading about and was greeted by the mamasan who I'd say looks striking, was she a former worker or what? I would not complain if she was my provider. They don't have those in Delaware only older women answer the door. I was asked repeatedly if I was there before and lied and said yes but long time ago. I waited in the room and was asked if I was drunk which I was not. I had $160 already ready nicely folded to hand over. In came Angelina, a young girl good body average face nice firm fake ones very petite. I was told to put the money on the table after trying to hand it over to her myself. Then she goes over to look at the amount which was a little strange. The TS was nothing special, she was fully dressed the whole time, and not very friendly attitude. Back in the room got a back massage for maybe 3 minutes and flip to CBJ which was not really exciting as I thought. I went for DATY but was turned down which actually ruined my mood. She said later or something and motioned me to start FS by lying down on her back. I told her Doggy and she sighed and got up into position. After about 5 minutes I came. I just wished she would have got more into it and let me DATY. All in all service was not very great but she's quite the looker and is young. I told the mamasan I want her next time and she just laughed. I was serious. Will return again sometime to try another girl, any reviews on the other girls? Any suggestions? A name would help.

    Happy Hunting

  8. #1399

    Adams

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    http://www.philly.com/philly/news/br...busts.html?c=r

    http://www.philly.com/philly/news/Pr...ladelphia.html

    I bet everyone knows about these by now, yikes a 59 and 42 year old at Lucky Orange Asian Spa! And Adams Apple was always a mystery to me, I gave them props for having their own website (which is nothing actually).

    Stay Safe out there everybody!

    Sam Katz aka AMPimp
    I have been going there for over 10 years It has never been better than what happened this week. Daytime is much better than late nights.

  9. #1398
    http://www.philly.com/philly/news/br...busts.html?c=r

    http://www.philly.com/philly/news/Pr...ladelphia.html

    I bet everyone knows about these by now, yikes a 59 and 42 year old at Lucky Orange Asian Spa! And Adams Apple was always a mystery to me, I gave them props for having their own website (which is nothing actually).

    Stay Safe out there everybody!

    Sam Katz aka AMPimp

  10. #1397
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    T.

    If someone can send me a link that shows Jackson prefers that we use these abbreviations, I will start to use them. Otherwise, I will just write out the actual values. I don't know why people use them at all.
    I agree. It makes no sense to use confusing "code" as nothing is gained and clarity is lost. I think it is time to just type in 60 = house fee and tip = 100. Or massage with extras 160. Who can mess that up? Oh I guess one gets a feeling of being in an exclusive club in that they are "in" with the code words. But REALLY?

    Oh and I hope no one come up with the line that perhaps LE reads the threads. You think they don't understand what they read? Or does a doughnut induced sugar high prevent them from comprehending? I dunno.

  11. #1396

    $ code

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    I never even knew about the coded currency until now LOL.

    "Listen, I got to fuck an off the charts hottie for $.60."

    Dude just stated that like it's some kind of bargain or something! Made it sound like it was special!

    An "off the charts hottie" or a "duck like 46 year old with an expired fishy box but still full servicing when should be retired or transferred to full time kitchen duty"will cost the same in Philly if I am not mistaken. I am not 100% sure but I believe all of Philly raised it's door fee by a penny not just one specific AMP.

    Sam Katz aka AMPimp
    I'm with you Sam. I never heard of these $$$ codes before. Why aren't we just posting the actual cost everyone?

    KT2

  12. #1395
    Quote Originally Posted by JGgarth  [View Original Post]
    Trout, you've been around forever. And you don't know how much $.6 is? Come on. The whole discussion is weird, it's like a bunch of veterans suddenly forgot how to tie their shoes.
    If you read my post you would have saw that I posted it so all members of this forum get correct information.

  13. #1394

    None to be had

    I have tried 4 times with 4 different girls. All ended with no extras. All cool girls, good massages, but no extras. Not sure why the're on Eros? If you want play, move on. If you want a great massage, spend the bills.

    Quote Originally Posted by KNAant  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    Has anyone been with the girls massage at your location. Several are hot but not sure what else they offer seen them posted on eros but no reviews that I could find.

  14. #1393
    It had been so long since seeing the "code" used, that I too had forgotten it's simple, but descriptive nature. I also find myself sometimes computing the abbreviations, instead of hitting the RTFF index.

  15. #1392
    Actually I was being nice saying 46, as some of you mongers out there know the number goes up to the mid to high 50s like temperature sometimes, I have seen this mostly when I traveled further away from the city, but not always the case, one time in NJ I was greeted my the mamasan who took me into the room then a cool minute later the mamasan came into the room with a different outfit on! Needless to say Sam took his money and ran out quick as he can.

    Sam Katz aka AMPimp

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape